nobody813

Atomic F1 GP2 Championship

Hey guys, I am here. I am not feeling great, but might try and have a bit of a race. haha. I'llk jump into GFWL at about 8pm I think.

See if I can find something to snap me into shape qucik smart... Just had Red Rooster, but that didn't help...

Bugger mate. Hope you feel well soon

And just noticed something, Tof is bloody fast lol. Was a good 6 seconds quicker than me last race lol

And just noticed something, Tof is bloody fast lol. Was a good 6 seconds quicker than me last race lol

Ah, god damn it, where are all these new guys coming from and why are they so fast!! How do I get faster??

and don't worry nobody, it's all my own fault, playede 18 holes of golf today and got on the piss whilst doing so, thats the only reason I don't feel so great, completely self inflicted.

sorry, I'm now screwed as I've just been put on transport duty :(

:-/

Have set up a session for those that can make it. Now just need to know if Nukejockey and fredz are coming

EDIT: AND Caelum. Sorry lol

Edited by nobody813

...i can make it... but i've had ABSOLUTELY zero practise time on the track... So not sure i want to subject everyone else to my silly crashes :P

...i can make it... but i've had ABSOLUTELY zero practise time on the track... So not sure i want to subject everyone else to my silly crashes :P

I haven't practiced either hahaha. I for one will unlikely practice any tracks at all, as GP2 is just for fun, and I don't care where I finish. Points are to be formal, that's all :-P

EDIT: Have sent invites to most people, but not mac dude, fredz, or nukey, as they're not here. Have added Caleum and fallen on GFWL

Edited by nobody813

Who are you in game? I don't remember a nobody in the race :P

Also those fastest laps are all circumstantial on strategy, tyres, fuel mix, and fuel load. I am very slow compared to the haxers hence wanting to join GP2. BTW I qualified 14th if you have any doubts about my pace lol.

Haha, if you're sure

Had an awesome race with fallen and caelum. Ended up doing 2 races total, 1 wet and 1 dry. St8smn couldn't join for some reason, though not sure what the reason was. Could have been me for all I know...

Looking forward to the season opener next week, IF enough people turn up :-D

Yeah, was a fun couple of races.

nobody and fallen were nice and let me play with them by slowing down every now and then, as i'd done no prac and was waaay off the pace. Loved the track though, i can see that if i put in some practise time, i'd get it to a point where i was happy with it, even if not on the pace of the top gp2 guys.

Every time someone said something about someone else doing so well, the polite thing was to spin. We all took a turn doing so.

yep sweet , i say the same as gp1 for tracks ?

nukey you in ? ... Team Williams frowns upon not showing up (even non championship events) O.o

Sorry, I wasn't home.

Hi Guys,

Was there a race last night? Would love to post up the results on the web.

Hi Guys,

Was there a race last night? Would love to post up the results on the web.

There were 2 mucking about races haha. I lost both :-P

Ah ok, so no official race?

Nah. We had connection issues, and I don't think anyone was ready for a proper race

Ahh ok, that sucks, well hopefully this weekend then.

St8smn couldn't connect to my match, though he never tried connecting to caelum's. Still finding the best person to host it

Ahh ok, that sucks, well hopefully this weekend then.

St8smn couldn't connect to my match, though he never tried connecting to caelum's. Still finding the best person to host it

Cause he never got an invite by caelum :) 2 or 3 from nobody and 1 from bleak thats all i got

Tried to restart the game ect , as soon as i heard what i thought was you guys racing i bailed

yep sweet , i say the same as gp1 for tracks ?

nukey you in ? ... Team Williams frowns upon not showing up (even non championship events) O.o

Sorry, I wasn't home.

All good bro i couldnt join anyways

Wednesday is a public Holiday, I'll probably drag my PC out to the cockpit tomorrow night, so if anyone is up for a race then, count me in.

Cause he never got an invite by caelum :) 2 or 3 from nobody and 1 from bleak thats all i got

Yeah, by the time we were starting the second race, you were offline on vent... Didn't see you on my friends list as being online, but i'm not sure now if i have you on there or not - i'm out in the middle of the desert again for another 3 weeks, so can't check now :P

If you were still on vent, i'd have sent an invite though.

Best smell ever. Hope the build goes well.

up for some racing tomorrow anyone?

Edited by fallen19