Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
metallitragic

New User

Just thought I'd drop a G'day as my first post.

Issue with the registration process though. Why the limited options in regards to the job description? The nearest I could come up with was non IT professional. It made me feel dirty :)

Hello there, welcome to Atomic.

I'm moving this thread to Feedback as that's probably the better section for what you're asking there. All good though, hope you enjoy your stay :)

I'm pretty much a casual user these days. Family life, health issues and all that. Play the odd game, drool over tech and such like. Drifted back to Atomic after a few years out of the loop due to being diagnosed with a malignant tumor a few weeks ago. All good and responding well to chemo, but I do have to take it easy for the duration of the treatment process. Can't bear to watch TV except for movies so I'm finding myself back in front of the comp a lot more.

Did complete CCNA and some Cert IV networking and programming courses early in the millennium but never continued with studies or worked in it so it has dissipated from my memory banks :)

Just thought I'd drop a G'day as my first post.

Issue with the registration process though. Why the limited options in regards to the job description? The nearest I could come up with was non IT professional. It made me feel dirty :)

I too am a non IT professional. we are both, "one of them". >.>

I'm pretty much a casual user these days. Family life, health issues and all that. Play the odd game, drool over tech and such like. Drifted back to Atomic after a few years out of the loop due to being diagnosed with a malignant tumor a few weeks ago. All good and responding well to chemo, but I do have to take it easy for the duration of the treatment process. Can't bear to watch TV except for movies so I'm finding myself back in front of the comp a lot more.

Did complete CCNA and some Cert IV networking and programming courses early in the millennium but never continued with studies or worked in it so it has dissipated from my memory banks :)

Take it easy man, cya round the forums :)

Damn dude - hope we can help pass the time. And good luck!

Ha ha! Sucker!

YOU ARE HERE FOR LIFE MAN!! THERE IS NO ESCAPE!

You've posted now! You'll never get OUT!!!!

SSSSSSSUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Play nice, ignore the tards, have fun. :)

Hello:)

There are peeps here that would say The Green Room is bad for your health :P Don't listen to them ! TGR can be beneficial to vent any and all frustrations, you'll likely find you have lots of company :)

Hope you enjoy the place, and I wish you well with your ongoing treatment.

Hello:)

There are peeps here that would say The Green Room is bad for your health :P Don't listen to them ! TGR can be beneficial to vent any and all frustrations, you'll likely find you have lots of company :)

Hope you enjoy the place, and I wish you well with your ongoing treatment.

I suggest you avoid The Green Room...Too many arguments, easier to read posts in The Green Room and not post... So ignore above ( =P eveln ).

Anyway welcome to Atomic!

I suggest you avoid The Green Room...Too many arguments, easier to read posts in The Green Room and not post... So ignore above ( =P eveln ).

Admit it ! You know you love to get all hot and bothered ... occasionally :)

Admit it ! You know you love to get all hot and bothered ... occasionally :)

I have one rather irritating teacher who is taking care of that for next week at least. Heh he is going to have fun when he gets a notice from the principal.

And also have my depression to do that thank you, so no not really =P.

Edit: Always have to ruin all your fun eveln and become all serious =P.

Edited by TheSingularity

Ha ha! Sucker!

YOU ARE HERE FOR LIFE MAN!! THERE IS NO ESCAPE!

SSSSSSSUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Mods these days....

They're like hooligans with a purpose.

Edited by Mr.Twinkie

Ha ha! Sucker!

YOU ARE HERE FOR THE REMAINDER OF YOUR SHORT LITTLE LIFE MAN!! THERE IS NO ESCAPE!

FRESH BLOOD!

FTFY

The funny thing about being a 'professional', or white collar worker, is that I very much suspect that you use a computer as your primary 'tool'. Which, in a sense, makes you an IT professional.

It's a funny word that, and I totally disagree with it being used to describe white collar workers only. If your a master of your profession or "art" then, well, that makes you a professional. No matter if your blue or white collar. Damn I cant clean for crap, yet a lowly cleaner (not my view on cleaners by the way but the general prejudice against them) can clean up a storm in a hell of lot less time than it takes me. They are pro's at what they do. meh now I'm rambling but you get my point.

Edit: I'm seriously blue collar by the way so my views may not coincide with the director or film company.

Edited by metallitragic