Thanks for the review. I was going to get this, but definitely not now after reading this. I have tiny hands and wouldn't want my mouse any bigger than the older naga. I need to get a new one though as my one's number 6 button is crunchy and my girlfriends has a dicky right click.

Its annoying having smaller hands isn't it? Hahaha

I'll persist until I decide to sell it. Keeping my old naga for that reason ;)

Thanks for the review. I was going to get this, but definitely not now after reading this. I have tiny hands and wouldn't want my mouse any bigger than the older naga. I need to get a new one though as my one's number 6 button is crunchy and my girlfriends has a dicky right click.

Yeah I hate it. I cop shit all the time for my girly hands. Are they still making the older versions, or is this what we are stuck with now?

Yeah I hate it. I cop shit all the time for my girly hands. Are they still making the older versions, or is this what we are stuck with now?

There's so many variants of the old one, my local stores still have plenty