Sign in to follow this  
mm80x

killing off something good...

G'day all!

With all the ranting and raving and everything else that's happened with the new look atomic. Got me thinking of things that have been added but had the reverse effects...

EG

X-files- tv show about scifi and all the weird stuff. Then they start trying to introduce a relationship with scully and moulder...meh no one wants to see this crap!

Save by the Bell - the college years...meh i don't want to go there...

Star wars prequels...meh

anyone got anything?

Invader Zim!

They introduced upper management into the show's production, and eventually cancelled it.

Bastards.

Also Blast Corps for the N64, i want another one!

You can have my copy if you like, don't know why you'd want two for though......

minor damage, been using it as a doorstop pretty much 5 minutes after I started playing it.....

Also Blast Corps for the N64, i want another one!

You can have my copy if you like, don't know why you'd want two for though......

minor damage, been using it as a doorstop pretty much 5 minutes after I started playing it.....

.... I meant a sequel. But you probably realize that.

I loved Dark Angel, season 1. Season 2, though...

Everyone knows they cancelled it part way through s1, but two seasons got made. I figure the writers had several seasons worth of story lined up - which is why s1 felt really like it was really rushing to come to a conclusion after the halfway mark. But then the network gave them a second season, and the writers had to scramble for a storyline. Consequently, the first part of s2 sucked. Hard. Then, just as they came up with an enduring and cool arc, the network canned the show again - thus ruining the second half of s2 as well.

I take it the OP was talking about shows getting progressively shittier, for whatever reason, such as season two of heroes.

But every one has gone off in a "shows that got killed for no good reason" direction.

Like Futurama, Arrested Development, Firefly, Family Guy, etc

Edit: Yes I know that Family Guy and Futurama are still being made...