Sign in to follow this  
xnatex

Microsoft found guilty, U.S judge to get xbox 360 banned

Even if it is banned from sale, enough people already own the console that it's an irrelevant ruling. If I were MS, I'd cop the ban rather than pay out any large royalties. They'd sell what? 100 consoles a day now?

http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41042/USA/

About 55,000 a week. It's not a lot, but it's hardly nothing.

Shouldn't the suggestion be to ban the sale of the current version of wireless xbox 360 controllers then?

No it doesn't, it won't affect used goods.

If it did imagine how many used phones (HTC anyone?) would no longer be allowed to be bought or sold.

Dude. Let's keep the discussion at a civil level of fear shall we? After all anyone who thinks that this ruling doesn't mean the goons from the Tampa Sports Authority and the Dominican House of Studies won't be kicking down the doors of toddlers everywhere and pulling their xboxs from their distraught little fingers is living in a sheeple fantasy land.

Phew! This amount of paranoia sure takes it out of you. How do you guys keep it up?

Wait, so why not just use wired controllers instead?

+1

Or use alternative wireless tech, microsoft forcing everyone to upgrade controllers and plug in a usb dongle or buy a new consol.

I could see that.

Wait, so why not just use wired controllers instead?

+1

Or use alternative wireless tech, microsoft forcing everyone to upgrade controllers and plug in a usb dongle or buy a new consol.

I could see that.

why would they force existing xbox owners to upgrade?!

You guys can't be serious?

I dont see why they couldnt just use a bluetooth controller, though i dont actually know what the infringment was in the first place.

I just laughed at this...

Then I laughed some more.

Patent infringement law suits are businesses that are but-hurt for someone making something better than their original idea/good(s)