TheFrunj

46 Issues: Time to hang up my hat

Get well quickly. You'll be missed very much Frunj. I'm hoping Atomic's tech element doesnt leave with you.

:(

Thanks for all your work, mate!

Your health if of paramount importance and I think everyone here will support you, working for the mag or not!

I will kill some hardware in your name!

Blood for the blood god!

Tech for the tech god!

Oh man, this is terrible :(

I hope you have REALLY SPEEDY RECOVERY. I wish you all the best.

If I was to single out a reply to +1 then it's this. Sincerely hope you stick around the forums.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder ... the atomic mag will be literally gagging for your return ... perfect pay-rise opportunity :)

Be well TheFrunj.

Dude, you're an absolute legend, and you'll be missed. I definitely owe you a beer or two for listening to my crap off the forums!

Good luck with your future endeavours. :)

Had some wonderful things said today on the forums, plus PMs and email, sorta shellshocked that people think so highly of me. Recovery will be slow, sorry to those wishing it speed, but I'll be able to focus on it a lot more with this change and give myself the best chance.

Thanks all :) ♥

Thanks for all your fantastic magazine content and for having such a handsome forum presence. :)

Good luck with everything.

So long and thanks for all the fishsicles :)

We know you won't wander too far.

So long and thanks for all the fishsicles :)

We know you won't wander too far.

You lost the key to the ball and chain, didnt you...

That's ok, I know where there's a spare key :-)

TheFrunj: Dude. Sadfase! I am saddened to hear of your departure but heartened to know you'll be able to concentrate on your health. Take very good care of yourself and remember (I think it's obvious :-) ) that Atomic cares about you and your well being - so you'd better not become a stranger, y'hear? :-)

Also, I hope you don't mean you're hanging up your actual hat.

Oh Bother. Other than your handsomely smiling picture like most people here I haven't had the pleasure of getting to know you. Nor do I know exactly what your're going through. For what it's worth though, I really, beyond simple niceness, have always loved both what you write and what you choosee to write on. I can only wish you the very best, a speedy recovery and a solemn wish from every angle that you choose to resume tapping away at the keyboard soon.

Have had some difficulties in the past which have required recuperation; I empathise on that front too... gl, hf IRL :)

Hope you get whatever it is sorted quickly, best of luck, enjoy the mag immensly.

Also, I hope you don't mean you're hanging up your actual hat.

Nah, that's too organised, I've just got it sitting on the shelf for now :)

Oh Bother. Other than your handsomely smiling picture like most people here I haven't had the pleasure of getting to know you. Nor do I know exactly what your're going through. For what it's worth though, I really, beyond simple niceness, have always loved both what you write and what you choosee to write on. I can only wish you the very best, a speedy recovery and a solemn wish from every angle that you choose to resume tapping away at the keyboard soon.

Have had some difficulties in the past which have required recuperation; I empathise on that front too... gl, hf IRL :)

Thanks for saying so! I've always tried to pick topics that are either not covered well enough, or aren't covered at all. Maybe the fullsize version of my avatar will help you to know me better? :P:P

Posted Image

Just got back from the last day in the office, smashing Issue #138 out with the Davids. Gonna be a good'un, I reckon.

:-/. Hope everything gets better as soon as possible for you mate

Enjoyed reading many of your articles over the years. Thank you for them :-D

Best wishes.

I had an entire year off work crook a decade ago, it sucked big time and I couldn't manage any fun time at all. Even reading was a chore so I can empathize.

Get thee well young fella ASAP. <o

Edited by Elfarch

So sad.

I hope you get better soon and I have enjoyed reading your articles imensely.

wereever you next adventures take you I hope it is fun and enjoy one.

farewell justin and thanks for the fun over the years.

I remember you helping me and others out on the forums since before you were writing for the mag, and have been reading your articles right from the beginning. It was great to see your writing improving and expanding over time. Recently I'd really noticed the drop off in the number of articles you wrote per issue and was wondering what was up, so this doesn't come as a complete surprise to me. Your presence will be missed though.

Enjoy having some time to just look after yourself.

damn...

I so rarely come into Feedback that I hadn't known about this.

Get well mate and don't stop posting :)

Cheers

I am sorry to see you going JR. I hope your health improves. I know I personally will miss your articles immensely.