Sign in to follow this  
saluy

Lucius

So I don't know how many of you know this game, but I think it has a a lot of potential. It's about a kid that needs to off his parents.

I think that the main focus of this game will be the immersive storytelling and game play.

Trailer is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Tb-BSfoso

On Ozgameshop it says its coming out on 26/10/12 and the trailer is 2 years old :/

Glad you pointed out the trailer was old. Now I can hope the actual game graphics are slightly more coherent, if not current. By that, I'm referring to the odd mismatch of good-looking bits like the guy mowing the lawn, and really quite sub-par by comparison things like the body draped over the doorframe. That would have been cutting edge when Deus Ex first came out, but it's not the year 2000 any more.

I really hope the game is a little better proofread than that YT post, too. "orcastrate" ? That sounds painful.

Other than that... Bears watching. That clip does not really give any idea what the gameplay is like, but the premise is enough to pique my interest.

Glad you pointed out the trailer was old. Now I can hope the actual game graphics are slightly more coherent, if not current. By that, I'm referring to the odd mismatch of good-looking bits like the guy mowing the lawn, and really quite sub-par by comparison things like the body draped over the doorframe. That would have been cutting edge when Deus Ex first came out, but it's not the year 2000 any more.

I really hope the game is a little better proofread than that YT post, too. "orcastrate" ? That sounds painful.

Other than that... Bears watching. That clip does not really give any idea what the gameplay is like, but the premise is enough to pique my interest.

My thoughts exactly, although I did not pick up on the spelling errors :/