GhostFaceKilla

Father kills daughters abuser

It's Texas, I'm surprised the guy wasn't shot.

Some thoughts though, in odd ways I have five "daughters" only two of my own, one step and two adopted, the last is very close in age to me and I saved her mid-rape by killing four guys, mind you two of them were shooting back at the time. It was long ago, in Africa, no one ever charged me with anything although I was deported - first class - told the story here long ago - still gives me the odd nightmare.

My pair and the other adopted one I've trained in play dirty unarmed combat, woe betide any moron tries anything on with them, the last, my step-daughter, is pretty tough in her own way, travelling at the moment, but always in the company of friends, I'm not terribly worried about her but when she gets back in July she gets some lessons - she plans to travel more, and not always to terribly safe places.

A four year old is not a credible witness so the case will, if it ever goes to court, be was there some prior animosity between the two men?

Texas has a certain way of doing things, I'll be surprised if this ever reaches court, or if it does be dismissed out of hand, it may not be justice, but a lot of things in life are not.

Cheers

If you went all Jack Bauer on a group of men like that in the US though, I reckon you would certainly find yourself on trial. That said, if they were shooting back then at least you would have a reasonable claim to self defense. Either way, not really relevant to this case.

The point is being well missed by some in this thread though. But assumptions are rife on either side of the fence I guess.

Xen mate, I take risks like that over and over, kids love me for some reason and I don't give a shit about political correctness.

Just last Sunday was at the supermarket and a small kid was chucking a tantrum on the floor with a very upset young mother not coping. Picked the kid up, gave him a cuddle, he stopped crying cuddled into my shoulder and I put him back in the cart seat. Stayed with them for shopping - single mum I think, she was grateful but I happen to be very, very attached :)

Not the intent anyway, just don't like to see kids upset - it's called dad complex :)

In this mad world I could get busted for that but they know me well at the supermarket, had a thank-you from one of the staff on the way out - kids :)

Cheers

Edit: Val I once had the jacket I was wearing, it had a .303 hole in it, open and flapped out, it was that close - I'm a trouble magnet but although it can bring me out of a sound sleep sometimes I don't regret what happened. Magda is one wonderful person, she forgot about it years ago and is a grandmother with a great husband.

Edited by chrisg

Xen mate, I take risks like that over and over, kids love me for some reason and I don't give a shit about political correctness.

Just last Sunday was at the supermarket and a small kid was chucking a tantrum on the floor with a very upset young mother not coping. Picked the kid up, gave him a cuddle, he stopped crying cuddled into my shoulder and I put him back in the cart seat. Stayed with them for shopping - single mum I think, she was grateful but I happen to be very, very attached :)

Not the intent anyway, just don't like to see kids upset - it's called dad complex :)

In this mad world I could get busted for that but they know me well at the supermarket, had a thank-you from one of the staff on the way out - kids :)

Cheers

Just worries me half the time.

All it takes is one person to even make an insinuation and all hell will break loose.

Bit like that story a while back where some guy was killed by a mob all because people couldn't tell the difference between the word pediatrician and paedophile.

Bit like that story a while back where some guy was killed by a mob all because people couldn't tell the difference between the word pediatrician and paedophile.

If you're thinking of this, they scared her off with graffiti. Bad, but not that bad.

Hmm,

Pedophilia is abhorrent, I also think it is sensationalised and a lot rarer than the media would have us believe.

Most folks are pretty decent in the end.

Cheers

Hmm,

Pedophilia is abhorrent, I also think it is sensationalised and a lot rarer than the media would have us believe.

Cheers

Just a shame that reporting on normal good folk doesn't sell media content and keep us in a constant state of fear and anger.

My own opinion on the matter, dude reacted extremely to an extreme situation. We can analyse the shit out of it all we want. I'm guessing right, wrong, and the legal system didn't enter this guys head at the time, he just reacted.

There is a due process of law under these circumstances, and in both Australia and the US and can very well mean him never seeing a court room.

Hmm,

Cheers

Just a shame that reporting on normal good folk doesn't sell media content and keep us in a constant state of fear and anger.

My own opinion on the matter, dude reacted extremely to an extreme situation. We can analyse the shit out of it all we want. I'm guessing right, wrong, and the legal system didn't enter this guys head at the time, he just reacted.

There is a due process of law under these circumstances, and in both Australia and the US and can very well mean him never seeing a court room.

A voice of reason - typical from you :)

Cheers

Guest xyzzy frobozz

And my apologies to frobozz, please don't rape kids, my comment was a bit rich and I have retracted it.

Let's call a spade a spade, it was more than "a tad over the top". It was more than "a bit rich". It was a fucking offensive brain explosion of thermonuclear proportions.

It would be easier to accept your apology as sincere if you didn't add the caveat "please don't rape kids" immediately after said apology. It would tend to indicate that you're still sufficiently concerned that I might rape kids as not want the comment to be retracted completely.

Classy stuff.

The 2GB comment was one that might have been described as a "tad over the top" or "a bit rich". That comment was made in reference to the propensity of 2GB commentators and callers to get outraged first, and seek the facts later, if at all.

Thanks for the apology.

Edited by xyzzy frobozz

Tantryl, I apologise, I assumed she was in her room... I guess I was thinking if my child was to be left in my house unattended, I would put her in her room to bed, and close her door to prevent her getting into things she shouldn't... but clearly in Texas, they leave their kids in unlocked houses in the middle of the hallway..

Frobozz, my coment of "Don't rape kids" was putting shit on myself for being so over the top.

It is hard to convey sarcasm and self degradation in plain text, and I am sorry you saw my retraction as a jab at you.

Apologies were honest and sincere, and I take responsibility for wording them in a way that seemed any different.

Edited by lunchbox1988

Guest xyzzy frobozz

Tantryl, I apologise, I assumed she was in her room... I guess I was thinking if my child was to be left in my house unattended, I would put her in her room to bed, and close her door to prevent her getting into things she shouldn't... but clearly in Texas, they leave their kids in unlocked houses in the middle of the hallway..

Again you've introduced details that don't exist in the story. Have you actually read the story?

"The girl had been left inside the family’s house during a social gathering".

Again you've introduced details that don't exist in the story. Have you actually read the story?

So now it semantics of if she was allegedly touched in a room, or in a bath or maybe a hall?

Quite frankly it doesn't matter at all.

Should she be fondled in a tub.

It does not matter, it's still the wrong rub.

Guest xyzzy frobozz

So now it semantics of if she was allegedly touched in a room, or in a bath or maybe a hall?

We're seriously starting to go around in circles.

Read the last four and a half pages of this thread. You'll find your concerns have quite comprehensively been addressed as nothing more than heresay.

Edited by xyzzy frobozz

We're seriously starting to go around in circles.

Read the last four and a half pages of this thread. You'll find your concerns have quite comprehensively been addressed as nothing more than heresay.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest xyzzy frobozz

Yes - think I'll bow out at this point.

I'm coming with you.

But then again, how often do you hear of people being bashed to death in a child's room for being a good person?

lol +1

lets roll with the gist of this thread and assume the father just blatantly killed someone in his daughters room for no good reason.

Lets also roll with the "but there was no witnesses to this attack!"

Now, why is a dude alone in this kids room with a traumatised 4 year old?

If the man was not sexually assaulting the kid then what other reason would the father have for killing someone in his own home, in his daughters bedroom, in front of his daughter?

Maybe he was telling jokes to the kid and they where bad and that they traumatised her, or maybe the father was horrified at the dudes attempt to impress the kid with his origami skills.

Anyone else got any better reasons to what this guy was doing in the room by himself?

p.s. ive worked It out, he was lost and was just asking the 4 year old for directions

p.s. ive worked It out, he was lost and was just asking the 4 year old for directions

with his pants around his ankles....

with his pants around his ankles....

My pants are always around my ankles when im lost in random peoples houses in a room with a 4 year old, this man is clearly innocent.

Edited by xnatex

Ditto, wait for better information is all I can suggest.

Cheers

Edit: Um, that was in relation to leaving the thread.

Edited by chrisg

Do you have children Hlass?

The murder victim was someone's son. Everyone is someone's child.

But the father took action into his own hands, and bashed him to death, not merely protecting his daughter, but killing the man, even without intention it is far more than necessary for self defence of family and property.

Edited by Athiril

I don't have the time or energy to read everything that was posted, or why it was posted, but I'll throw this out there.

Wrath might be one of the seven deadly sins, but after getting my resolution from an eye for an eye, in photographs you can't tell if I'm missing an eye or just winking.

'

We went over why it's not murder Athiril, murder would require the act to be premeditated.

It's manslaughter at best, though will likely fall into self defense, or defense of family / property.

Everyone is someone's child.

Yeah but some parents wouldn't admit to siring some idiots...

When I read the story earlier today, I believe the statements outlining what happened were made by the Sheriff. They were not expressed as 'according to the father, the victim, the witnesses', they were expressed at 'this is what happened.'

An authority of the law is not going to make a statement to any media body unless they are very, very, very, very certain of the events that took place and felt it appropriate to advise the public of those events. He also advised the legal conditions in that State, not a personal belief, as a representative of the law.

Not that gun-ho jockeys don't get carried away, or Texan law has always been unbiased and objective...but still.