GhostFaceKilla

Father kills daughters abuser

Well. Creepy subject, creepy image.

That is exceptionally fucking creepy.

Imagine coming home pissed one night to find that on your doorstep.

This better?

Posted Image

Guest xyzzy frobozz

You're starting to sound like a scumbag defence lawyer.

Scumbag defence lawyer?

Did you miss this:

If it is found within that trial that there were circumstances mitigating the actions of the father, then fair enough.

This:

I've already stated, and I'll state it again, if it is found within that trial that there were circumstances mitigating the actions of the father, to the extent that he is acquitted, then fair enough.

This:

At the end of the day, that's all I'm arguing for - due process.

Or this:

I don't have a position one way or another on the truth of his testimony. I'm just saying that on the evidence that we have, both possibilities should be equally considered.

... ?

Edited by xyzzy frobozz

A fatal beating is all the due process we need for a rock spider, thank you very much.

Apparently then, all the justification you need to beat a man to death, is allege he's a paedophile.

No witnesses required.

My argument is that notions of what you may think are right and wrong will possibly go flying out the window if you caught someone molesting one of your children. I would be surprised if a father didnt act in the way they did. The father has expressed remorse for killing the person but I feel that he should feel no guilt whatsoever. The 'victim' here is the child and he has defended her.

Alleging someone is a rock spider as justification for beating them to death is not sufficient justification.

Think you are contradicting yourself here. Your first comment predisposes the second to be incorrect.

Not if taken in the correct context. The way I took his argument, was that the dad beat and killed the man because he was in a rage. That is justifiable. However, bashing and killing someone just because they're a rockspider is not sufficient justification.

Both examples are different, as one is provoked (ie. defending your daughter) while the other is not.

Basically correct Nukey.

Further, my point is that we know that it is wrong to kill another human being to begin with. But we may be confonted with a situation where that moral notion goes out the window. For example, in defending yourself from attack or defending another. Is it moral then to kill another in defence of yourself or another? Is it ever ok to kill another?

Edited by GhostFaceKilla

Lol, frobozz, just saw this and found it somewhat fitting - "Not so much the Devil's advocate as his bloody lawyer" - Another post. In another forum. By another person. About me.

http://i.imgur.com/XyzRB.jpg

Edited by val0r0x

Guest xyzzy frobozz

Lol, frobozz, just saw this and found it somewhat fitting - "Not so much the Devil's advocate as his bloody lawyer" - Another post. In another forum. By another person. About me.

http://i.imgur.com/XyzRB.jpg

Now you know why.

;-)

"the girl was then heard screaming a short time later and when her father went to see what was wrong"

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/father-ki...0-1226393204714

That's a new take on proceedings ! Wow which one is true ?

having visited all the linkies, listened to the sheriff's interview, and read the diatribe here, here's my latest summary

the screaming seems to be a late addition, which was somehow ignored in initial reports

it happened in the house, no, wait, the barn...

"sexual assault" is being bandied about, but not a single report mentions "rape" - a term most notoriously sensationalist reporters can barely suppress using if there's any chance of substantiating it

i don't know what happened

i'm really happy to suggest the reporters have no witness accounts and are making it up as they go along based on other "accounts" which are already far from first hand, and as already repeatedly stated, the only witness of enough maturity to be legally credited as a witness apparently beat a man to death with his bare hands and claims it was in defence of his daughter

that *may* be the case

but i sure as fuck see no reason to believe it without question

Noooooooo .... IT'S A TRAP !!

This random dude could may as well just been talking to the girl about a wiggles concert they met each other at, The girls screaming was simply the edited version of "wake up Jeff" when that dinosaur bites off captain feather swords arm.

The "random dude", as you put it, was actually a guest at a "social gathering" being held at the house.

I don't recall reading anywhere, at any time, there being reports of the girl screaming.

Perhaps you should read the original article.

The "random dude" wasn't a guest at the house, he was a stable hand who was paid to be on their property tending the horses, not tending the 4 year old daughter of his boss.

The fact of his being a stablehand has come to light since I wrote the statement you've quoted. In any event, this is becoming semantic. The point is that he wasn't an intruder nor a person unknown to the family, as alluded to by referring to him as a "random dude".

The dead guy was said to have been a man who helped the dad ( of the four year old girl ) with the horses, I read this in the OP last night.

If someone makes you angry and you cant stop beating them until they are dead, I would guess that possibly makes that person a danger to society, and those around him.

Traumatised girl according to report, after someone being beaten to death in front of her. Hmmmm.

Edited by Athiril

If someone makes you angry and you cant stop beating them until they are dead, I would guess that possibly makes that person a danger to society, and those around him.

Traumatised girl according to report, after someone being beaten to death in front of her. Hmmmm.

Wow, just wow, you're going to ommit the whole part where said girl was reported to be molested, huh?

If I walked in an saw that shit going down there is no way known I'm going to act rationally.

Like I said pages ago, the dude reacted extremely to an extreme situation. Rational thinking doesn't enter the picture.

I don't know MrFriendly ... I personally would stand cool, calm and collected - who knows, maybe grab some popcorn and a pepsi and watch - if I walked in on someone sexually interfering with my 4 year old daughter.

I am just that cool.

I don't know MrFriendly ... I personally would stand cool, calm and collected - who knows, maybe grab some popcorn and a pepsi and watch - if I walked in on someone sexually interfering with my 4 year old daughter.

Thats disgusting...

you drink pepsi?

Thats disgusting...

you drink pepsi?

michael jackson drank pepsi

Charges not being laid doesn't mean that much. (to all the armchair defence lawyers here getting upset)

Police still have an investigation and may have concluded that running through court would have only had the same outcome.

If we all lived in fairy land (where money and time wasn't an issue), then every single case could go to court.

Edited by sm1ddy

9 pages on guessing this is dead but my 2 cents.

guy has been killed, have an investigation. if hes found guilty and without reasonable grounds then prosecute, if not then let my pickles go.

...I saved her mid-rape by killing four guys, mind you two of them were shooting back at the time. It was long ago, in Africa, no one ever charged me with anything although I was deported - first class - told the story here long ago - still gives me the odd nightmare.

You killed four men who were raping someone. Two of which were shooting at you, Then you GTFO of there on a first class flight.

Did I get that right?

Did you kill them with your bare hands, a gun, or nunchaku?

All of the above is also an acceptable answer.

...I saved her mid-rape by killing four guys, mind you two of them were shooting back at the time. It was long ago, in Africa, no one ever charged me with anything although I was deported - first class - told the story here long ago - still gives me the odd nightmare.

You killed four men who were raping someone. Two of which were shooting at you, Then you GTFO of there on a first class flight.

Did I get that right?

Did you kill them with your bare hands, a gun, or nunchaku?

All of the above is also an acceptable answer.

Yeah, I didn't touch that one...

:)

It was a long, long time ago, in a place you guys would probably not even comprehend, the story is way back in the archives somewhere.

Browning Hi-Power 9mm, 14 rounds, 15 if you have one pre-loaded, which I did, I was just lucky is all, in the first few seconds they didn't have guns in their hands, I did, and theirs were bolt action rifles,

made a big difference.

Most Atomicans were not even alive in the seventies, it was a different world, especially in Africa. I rather think it still is, haven't set foot in a long, long time.

If you find the tale you'll see, a recovering country that just wanted to avoid embarrassment, so they scooted me out of the place, I think the only reason it was first class was because economy was full, but will never know.

I'm a trouble-magnet, or so friends tell me, they should talk, but....over thirty years later it can still give me the odd nightmare - no such thing as counselling back then.

Not sure if I slept for a couple of days, cried a lot, a couple of good friends kept me plied with scotch, it helped, then I went back to work.

I don't regret it, they were vermin, but taking any life, let alone a human one, despite my military years, is something I would rather not do.

Crazy world, and keeps getting crazier.

Cheers

Renegade cowboy rant

Every time I read one of your stories, I'm hearing it in James Cagney's voice.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Well, I'd make more money as a gangster, or a movie star, but not cut out for either I'm afraid :)

Cheers

Well, I'd make more money as a gangster, or a movie star, but not cut out for either I'm afraid :)

Cheers

You should write a book.

So everyone keeps telling me Nuke, little matter of time and money, but I'll get to it :)

Cheers

Guest xyzzy frobozz

Cagney? I hear Danny Kaye.

I stopped at "would you like me to tell you a special story..."

Steve jobs once bought me an ice cream and I jumped over chairs with Bill Gates.

Renegade cowboy rant

Every time I read one of your stories, I'm hearing it in James Cagney's voice.

Every. Fucking. Time.

I like to listen to them as david attenborough,

Doesn't quite have the same flow to it but damn it just add's the finishing touch.

Steve jobs once bought me an ice cream and I jumped over chairs with Bill Gates.

I tried to jump over a chair once, unfortunately i was drunk and the meeting of my face and the concrete floor was quite painful.

True story.