Sign in to follow this  
lunchbox1988

iOS 6 Beta

Just a few of the things I am loving with the Beta, can't wait to see how it all comes together.

Proper navigation built in to maps.

Facebook and Twitter integration (with posting from notification screen).

Do Not Disturb - being able to choose who can call and annoy you at certain times etc.

VIP Mail - choosing a bunch of people who have their own inbox to save you hunting for their mail...

Facetime now on 3G.

For fun last night, I told Siri to take me to work, and she finds my address on the Maps app, and then sets it to navigate from my current location! This is gonna be tits!

Anyone else playing with it and finding awesome things? or even shit things...

I want to but need to get my UDID registered ..

It is looking really good though, although my gen 1 iPad is not going to be happy .. guess it just means it time to upgrade when the next model comes out :-)

Any idea how the Guided Access feature works [iPad if it matters]? How do you enable it for an app, and disable it after?

Edited by lew~

Any idea how the Guided Access feature works [iPad if it matters]? How do you enable it for an app, and disable it after?

Not even sure what it is... will have a look and see if I can figure it out...

I'm not bothering with iOS6 beta. Did the whole beta thing all through the iOS 5 betas, and it's just annoying when little things don't work as they should.

I'll be excited on release day though :D

Oh finally ! It's about time we had even a remote semblance of sorting and rules features in mail. Very happy about Siri on iPad too. Was sort of expecting it out of the box for the 3rd gen model. Getting as little bit excited now :)