Sign in to follow this  
codecreeper

Adobe Flashplayer

I upgraded the Flashplayer up too version 11 this morning and it does not work. I cannot Iview nor does the adobe support indicate i have flashplayer installed. Any idea what or how to fix this issue?

Whatever you do ,do not install the latest Flashplayer update for 11_3_300_257. It does not work in Firefox and has major problems. Adobe and Mozilla are working on fix to resolve this issue with the latest Protected mode in Flashplayer.

Edited by codecreeper

Works fine for me.

does youtube work fine ,with no sound stuttering?

It can also crash FF when shutting down so becareful. Its a rather annoying problem you either have it or not.

Ok got interrupted just tested several youtube and catch up videos and no issues for me. Am using the 64 bit version of Firefox though (WaterFox).

As far as the crashing goes had that for months on previous versions of FlashPlayer but only if I try and flick through youtube pages too quick. Seems to be if i try and change a webpage before the initial caching of the video is done.

Edited by aliali

Just rolled back to Version 11_2 the previous version seems to be the only way for now. Also turned off the auto updates for FLashplayer.

As far as the crashing goes had that for months on previous versions of FlashPlayer but only if I try and flick through youtube pages too quick. Seems to be if i try and change a webpage before the initial caching of the video is done.

try going into firefox addons and turnoff the Realplayer addon.

try going into firefox addons and turnoff the Realplayer addon.

Don't have that piece of crap.

:P