Sign in to follow this  
Ringers

Online Storage

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a free online backup\storage site? 1tb or more would be nice but I guess that's really not going to happen. I found a site oosah but in there conditions you can't sote music or videos and they reserve the right to share your pictures if they want to. SO there out.

Thanks

>>wants 1tb online storage.

>> wants to store pictures and movies

>> dosnt want to pay.

LOLWUT

Does not exist buddy.

Open lots of DropBox accounts

Create lots of gmail accounts and use the file storage plugins

or

pay $795 a year to dropbox to have 1tb of storage.

"Tell him he's dreaming son"

I thought so, doesn't hurt to ask though.

Edited by Ringers

You can get a free 16GB dropbox fairly easily these days. Just make a whole bunch of fake email addresses and refer them all from your primary account.

16GB is a start for Photo storage at least.

1st result (including ads) on Google found justcloud. I've never heard of it so it's up to you to try out.

If you are working, I'm sure you can afford to spend $36 a year. If that's the case, you can't do better than Crashplan (http://crashplan.com)

For $140, you get unlimited storage for four years. You can post anything, they don't assume rights over your content, they backup multiple versions of files, backup deleted files (if you choose), free offline backup management, amongst other pros. I've been with them 2 years and right now I'm sitting at 120GB backed up online. Since they're unlimited, yes you can backup 1TB and it would still only cost you $3 a month. Even if you're a student working part time, you can probably afford that.

I know I sound like a rep but they are just one of those companies that you would recommend your friends to.

If you really need it to be free:

Sign up to Minus through this free AppSumo deal: http://www.appsumo.com/minus-for-free/?rf=srch That'll get you 25GB which you don't have restrictions against storing music, videos, photos, etc.

There's also ADrive for 50GB

Edited by 17

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a free online backup\storage site? 1tb or more would be nice but I guess that's really not going to happen. I found a site oosah but in there conditions you can't sote music or videos and they reserve the right to share your pictures if they want to. SO there out.

Thanks

If you are searching a free 1TB space it is going to be a very hard time for you.Instead I will suggest a service that will turn to be economical for you.You can avail the online storage service from XnYnZ.com where they provide 100 GB space for $2.50 /month and if you require additional storage space, they provide it in incremental packs. You can store your documents, photos, music and more and enjoy a secure, affordable way to access. Your data would never be shared and they provide powerful 256-bit encryption. during file transfer.