.:Cyb3rGlitch:.

Android 4.1 - Jelly Bean

Nexus S updates should be rolling out OTA for unlocked devices.

I'm assuming that doesn't include Vodafone. D:

I purchased my Nexus S through Vodafone but it is completely unlocked meaning that I run a Telstra sim in it.

Mother in law got the ota update on her nexus tonight. Got her phone/plan from telstra

Mother in law got the ota update on her nexus tonight. Got her phone/plan from telstra

Which Nexus? Nexus 1, Nexus S or Galaxy Nexus?

Which Nexus? Nexus 1, Nexus S or Galaxy Nexus?

galaxy nexus

Da fuq it got a telstra OTA update to jelly bean?

Edited by mudg3

Da fuq it got a telstra OTA update to jelly bean?

i can only guess as shes only had it for a month or so, i wasnt there to see it completly install but i did initiate it, and yes it was OTA

4.0.4 got rolled out for the nexus as my phone just got the OTA update today.

I just got the pop up for the ota update now, and was excited about getting jellybean until I read your last post. So this isn't 4.1 but only 4.0.4?

Thats right. Im going to be sitting at my mums place this weekend with nothing to do so Ill do the jelly bean update this weekend.

cm10 experimental mods are finally out for the galaxy s2 and i'm loving jelly bean right now. it feels faster, smoother and seems to be more battery efficient. also i love google now and the new search.

What have people been using Google Now for? It reliably shows me my local weather, but only sometimes how long it'll take me to drive home from work or elsewhere :\

That's all it ever did for me too. I think it learns what you type in the google search bar at top of the home screen, but I never use that bar.

I wound up disabling it again, figured it saves some battery.

SGSIII owners should be getting Jelly Bean soon. One of Samsung's test builds was leaked today, and it looks fairly complete.

This makes me happy. Although I have to say I am loving the shit outta my SGSIII anyway, I thought it would only be a minor improvement on the II but damn if everything isn't better and some of it by a large margin.

I just put a modded/cut down version of CyanogenMod 10 on my SGS.

It's performing better now with JB than when it has with any 2.x.x version of Android.

Samsung Galaxy S III is getting its upgrade to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean platform starting the end of this month. That statement is not confirmed though; therefore, still a rumor. According to sources, the upgrade rollout has a big possibility of starting at the last part of August, at the earliest.

http://www.pc-tablet.com/4539-samsung-gala...411-jelly-bean/

Plus a few other factoids in there as well. be nice if it was only a fortnight away.

Well I was running the latest Android 4.1.1 leak for the SGSIII, and it was pretty darn close to finished. Only issue was a few places where it lagged, and required tweaking. Overall a lot smoother than ICS, but I prefer the look of CM10.

There was another leak this afternoon. I cbf testing it, but from what I've heard, if you flash it properly it's extremely fast. Still deciding whether I should go back to stock, or stick with CM10. CM10 has improved a lot, so it's a hard decision, surprisingly.

Got JB on my Asus TF300 a couple days ago.

Nothing to write home about. Browser still has a crash problem. Screen looks better IMO, less washed out. UI feels better, as does browsing, but not as lag free as my Galaxy Nexus.

Dunno if this is necessarily related to JB, but I got that google music cloud syncing thing working tonight. Not that I ever listen to music on my devices, but I can now stream my entire collection should I choose to.