.:Cyb3rGlitch:.

Android 4.1 - Jelly Bean

I know, I was just voicing my experience with Tegra based devices in general. I've played with a HTC One X which lagged, and that's Tegra 3 if I'm not mistaken. Either Nvidia's chip is mediocre, or Nvidia's partners just make bad devices. Probably the former.

I know, I was just voicing my experience with Tegra based devices in general. I've played with a HTC One X which lagged, and that's Tegra 3 if I'm not mistaken. Either Nvidia's chip is mediocre, or Nvidia's partners just make bad devices. Probably the former.

[/quotete]

Ahh gotcha ;)

I thought the one x was let down by having sense slow it down.

In all honesty, I think something went astray between the 4.1 and 4.1.1 update. When jb 4.1 first came out i can remember how silky smooth everything was. It was impressive. Then the minor update came, and I remember noticing something strange.... It felt less impressive all of a sudden. I thought I was noticing a bit more lag here and there. nothing huge. Like if I said I thought 4.1 was smooth 90% of the time, 4.1.1 felt smooth 80% of the time :P

After reading the apple V samsung thread in greenroom today, i decided to check up on jellybean updates for SGSII as there was not much news last time. Very happy to see CM10 appearing for the SGSII so I will be giving it a shot this week. Will be sure to share my impressions as I've been running CM9 for a while now.

After reading the apple V samsung thread in greenroom today, i decided to check up on jellybean updates for SGSII as there was not much news last time. Very happy to see CM10 appearing for the SGSII so I will be giving it a shot this week. Will be sure to share my impressions as I've been running CM9 for a while now.

Kinda forgot about this until recently. I never did jump on CM10 right away, as it was lacking a few features on initial release and not recommended for daily use. I've been using it recently though. and haven't run into any issues yet.

Currently on cm-10-20121110-NIGHTLY-i9100 as there is no RC yet.

Posted Image

Edited by p0is0n