Sign in to follow this  
falconmick

Best Gaming Headset! 2012 June

Has anyone got the Razer Tiamat 7.1 ?? I was lookin at getting a pair but I'd love tio hear from someone who has a pair, I got a pair of logitech G35 whicg are actually quiet good for just stereo but shithousae for 7.1.

I've read a few reviews about the Razer's and they sound like the bomb digity

I only read early impressions of the Tiamat and they all seemed to think the mic was terribad, and that the sound was average thanks to the tiny drivers.

7.1 positioning was better than other phones though, due to 7 actual drivers in the phones, rather than just having the effect emulated.

Really? I've rad that the sound is quiet good as long as you use it for games only, definitely not a music set, which isn't a problem for me as I got a proper dedicated set for beats and recording, gotta do a little more research about em maybe. bad mic eh :/ could be a deal breaker.

Some reading about em I guess, might see if I can find a pair at a shop somewhere I can listen to.

There are 2 headsets made by Roccat, the Kulo (virtual 7.1) and the Kave (over the ear 5.1) that both look great for under $100 each.

They might be worth considering...