Sign in to follow this  
Morgoth

Maverick

Guys, get the fuck out of this thread. This is about someone's loss, and you're pulling it offtopic. Start another thread please.

Edited by .:Cyb3rGlitch:.

Guest xyzzy frobozz

Guys, this is about someone's loss, and you're pulling it offtopic. Start another thread please.

Fixed.

Sad panda.

All I can say is that when the time comes for a Maverick 2 (Goose maybe?) then 1 dog is going to be a lucky dog and have a happy and loved home. An owner that is willing to go through that pain for a dog (The carrying and being bitten part), is obviously an owner that truly loves his puppy dog (Even if it's only puppy in name only).

I hope the ute driver was just in shock to explain his behaviour. It's disturbing to think that someone would deliberately be that crass.

AD

Guest xyzzy frobozz

Sad panda.

All I can say is that when the time comes for a Maverick 2 (Goose maybe?) then 1 dog is going to be a lucky dog and have a happy and loved home. An owner that is willing to go through that pain for a dog (The carrying and being bitten part), is obviously an owner that truly loves his puppy dog (Even if it's only puppy in name only).

I hope the ute driver was just in shock to explain his behaviour. It's disturbing to think that someone would deliberately be that crass.

AD

+1.

My mother hit a dog once and it was only when she got home that she realised how shaken up she was. The offered to help the owner, but the owner had a go at her, telling her to be more careful.

It's an awkward situation and people react differently.

Anyway, just think, now you can go to a dog rescue and save a dog!

Sad news for you and your house mate Morgoth. Total admiration for the guy carrying and going through the mental and physical pain of trying to save his pet.

When the loss is not so fresh for him, the scar on his arm will be a permanent reminder of his mate :)

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Pets are very dear, they do no wrong and give so much love.

I hope you get through this sad time.

Sorry to hear about this, its a really unfortunate situation. Condolences to you both.

It can be very sad losing a pet, I love my dog more than most people I've met and would be devastated if he was taken from me before his time was up.

All the best! Keep both your chins up and remember the fun times :)

Sorry for yours and your house mates loss. It really is horrific when that happens, and tbh i think a lot of drivers these days don't care, although some do, i think a lot don't...

Sad world :(