Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
hectorbustnuts

Red Dwarf X

Got my signed DVD copy of Red Dwarf X, signed by Robert Llewellyn, Kryten, last night in Adelaide.

Had a chance to hang out with him. He is a really cool guy.

He said that there was nothing official however it would be silly not to have a further season. It just means it needs to be written and all the actors, which are spread thin on other projects, need to be together at the same time.

Flickr photo

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fucking aces, man!

I couldn't justify the price of the tickets to the Melbourne "Smegging Good Weekend", but MAN, would I have loved to go.

You're a lucky bastard.

yeah, it was a small ionformal group and Robert really showed his personality. He told us heaps of the behind the scenes gear that goes on and explained a lot.

He is a very funny person and loves to talk to his fans.

He is definatly not a stuck up actor, very real.

He also talked about Scrapheap challenge and his other projects.

He signed as much as he could, had as many photos as he could and was very approachable.

We got on like old friends.

All I can say is that he would have appreciated the thought that you wanted to be there as he really loves the fans. He would be saddened to know you could not make it.

Lucky, lucky bastard!

Gotta say a lot of the other work of the cast is worth perusal - although Bob goes a bit overboard with some of the humour and similies on "How do they do it?".

Some of the Carpool eps are hilarious, although the A/V quality of some of the early ones isn't very good.

Chris Barries recent work on the "Britain's Greatest Machines" docs was great - worth a look for the Churchill impersonations alone.

I have to say, I wish I could have met them all. That is a bit selfish though.

Robert did tell us a lot about the making of Red Dwarf. Things you will not hear about on DVD documentaries.

He held nothing back and gave us a real insight.

A large number of people recorded the evening on iPhones etc and I am waiting for something to appear on youtube !