Caelum

What's on your mind?

Date night tonight.

Never been out with a single mother before. Not that it makes much of a difference.

At least you know she puts out.

Respect for even thinking about dating a mother. I can never get passed the whole "kid" thing, which is kind of a goes hand-in-hand with the whole "mum" thing.

'

Having broken my rule and dated a mother for far too long, I'm with you now. It's too hard and I'm too damn selfish to want to deal with children for more than an hour.

Dating Single Mothers can be beneficial in some ways ,but remember 2 rules to what these mothers are after ; a) to find a father for their child meaning long term relationship ,or b) a one night stand and probably looking for a innocent sucker to play along.

Thanks for the condolences. It wasn't a shock or a bad thing really. My Nan had been going downhill for a while now and her quality of life was up to shit. She was visited by her entire family in her final days, all of whom all traveled a great distance to see her and say their farewells. More importantly we all got together for her birthday every year for the last four years when she was able to enjoy it. She was a great lady who lived a full life and had a large, loving family. She suffered very little ( comparatively ) in her final days/weeks/months. You can't really ask for more than that. I'm happy with the way she went out and the care she received along the way.

Sounds like the best you could hope for mate, while it will still hurt to think that she is gone, I imagine that it will help your grieving process immensely.

Never been out with a single mother before. Not that it makes much of a difference.

It makes a huge difference. You shouldn't date them if they're not single.

Rob.

So fucking over today.

Had to put a user's manager in place after organising with a user, that it would be easier to send their laptop to my office, as opposed to remotely administering the laptop (Which doesn't work)Connection cuts out when switching between windows profiles), it also involves

He demanded that the be connected and working while the laptop was administered, and to find another solution to the problem.

I'm basically getting these laptops ready for a new remote system that's due to go live in two weeks, this is one headache that I don't need. This is a user that will be off for two days next week, which is more than enough time to ship the laptop here, then back to the user when it's done. And he's telling me to find another solution that doesn't meet his requirements?!?

I've got over 50 of these to do, I don't need this manager (of the user that I'm working on) to tell me to meet his requirements, he needs to meet mine. If he wants his employee to be working remotely after the old system is made redundent, he needs to shut his mouth, to play ball, and let me get on with my job. Because I know what I'm doing, whereas he doesn't.

EDIT: And by checking my work email just now, the voice of reason has triumphed. He will get in touch with the user to work in the office on Monday while I work on the laptop.

Rob.

explain yourself - not sure if I'm fucking disgusted or what with these single mother remarks

2.5kg since jan 13.

Happy with that.

So you did end up losing some? Outstanding work, sir.

2.5kg since jan 13.

Happy with that.

Yep :)

Since then only had 2 days where I didn't lose something and that's through diet only. Now we will see how I go with exercise included. I want to drop 10kg by November-ish.

Slow but steady...

Rob.

explain yourself - not sure if I'm fucking disgusted or what with these single mother remarks

Well Robzy was trying to be funny making the distinction between dating single mothers and not so single mothers.

Which part are you offended by?

Rob.

Well Robzy was trying to be funny making the distinction between dating single mothers and not so single mothers.
Indeed.

Aquilus said that he's never been out with a single mother before.

I (in a very nonserious way) took this to mean that he'd been out with a non-single mother before.

Rob.

Rob.

Indeed.

Aquilus said that he's never been out with a single mother before.

I (in a very nonserious way) took this to mean that he'd been out with a non-single mother before.

Rob.

That's how i read it.

Mine was a terrible joke i had heard before comparing relationships to games.

No dig at single mothers intended... Hell I'm trying to sort out a decent husband for one at the moment.

Anyone like Chinese girls?

Yeah, impression I got was robzy was jokingly saying I should stop dating married mothers :D

Also - night went well!

Yeah, impression I got was robzy was jokingly saying I should stop dating married mothers :D

Also - night went well!

How old is/are the kid(s)?

Also - night went well!

One kid, ten.

Also - night went well!

One kid, ten.

At that age where it could be hard for you later on.

Good luck.

In the last week and a half the client cancelled the next faze in the contracts until the reviews in April and 55 personnel out the door, Lost my car keys but that was before I had realised that some one had stolen some power tools out of the tray, (on a farm) $200 Oakley sunnies and and the key to my grinder that I needed NOW yes NOW.

OMFG lol, out of all that bullshit, to quote Ozzy Osborne, of all the things I have lost I'll miss my mind the most. Then I think of all the poor buggers in floods, fires and tornadoes in the East and It aint so bad after all.

So they making a World of Warcraft movie this time. Just hope it goes ahead i would love to see some half naked female elfs bounce on the screen.

Don't confuse World of Warcraft with Warcraft.

There is very little info about it atm, but if its based of Warcraft Orcs and Humans (the first game) then you won't be seeing any Night Elves.

Also - night went well!

One kid, ten.

At that age where it could be hard for you later on.

Good luck.

Indeed. I like her and would like to see her again, but it's obviously something I'll need to be sure about, so some thinking is in order.

2.5kg since jan 13.

Happy with that.

Yep :)

Since then only had 2 days where I didn't lose something and that's through diet only. Now we will see how I go with exercise included. I want to drop 10kg by November-ish.

Slow but steady...

If you keep at that rate, you'll have your 10kg in next to no time.

god telstra are fuking useless, apparently i had my interent browsing active on my mobile for the past 10hrs and somehow downloaded 3.29 Gigabytes. when in reality it was connected for 43mins and downloaded 341MB, which chewed all my $30 credit and leaving 59mb of data left... (encore prepaid "plan", $30 normal credit, $220 telstra to telstra credit and 400mb data).

So i rang telstra up, asked them wtf happened to my $30 of actual credit, was told it went in data charges, when asked how much i was being charged per megabyte or gigabyte, the rep couldnt say as that info wasnt available to her.. when asked why i had nearly 60mb of data left on the plus pack instead of zero, she didnt know, So she said she will reinstate the $30 of credit and reset the 400mb inculded data back to 400mb as its possible the system glitched (Yeah right, that excuse is starting to get old), i then asked to purchase a browsing data pack, the 700mb for $20 in particular, she said no problems and applied it to my account, i ring up the prepaid number to check balance, sure enough i have $10 credit, no problem there, but data remaining on the data pack is 700mb instead of 700mb+400mb=1100mb.... i suppose i should be glad they managed to get it half right, but im still pissed at how they pulled 3.29gigabytes out from 341mb and charged me $30 for it... it defies logic, it really does. even with my android phone OS and network layer overheads, it still doesnt even come close to adding up 3.29gb

/rage

Had a cheesy fun time watching " 21 Jump Street". So cheesy fun even Johnny shows his sweet face in it !

god telstra are fuking useless

Quoted for truth. Absolutely the most frustratingly useless bunch of arseholes I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Do yourself a favor and switch to Kogan. http://www.kogan.com/au/mobile/ Best price of all the carriers by far and it uses the Telstra network anyway, so you'll have the same coverage.