Caelum

What's on your mind?

hmmm so Telstra are going to throttle P2P eh?

They said that you can opt out if you like, but wouldn't that make you a target in their eyes?

EDIT: Just checked, it's a trial only in Melbourne, but they can opt out of it. I'm not sure about the rest of the network though. Perhaps it's time to invest in a VPN...

I smell a rat in the works ,wait until the truth is told.

They said that you can opt out if you like, but wouldn't that make you a target in their eyes?

EDIT: Just checked, it's a trial only in Melbourne, but they can opt out of it. I'm not sure about the rest of the network though. Perhaps it's time to invest in a VPN...

:)

Going through a VPN will give you the same slowdown experience, albeit with better security.

:)

Going through a VPN will give you the same slowdown experience, albeit with better security.

Yup have heard they throttle VPN as well but that may just be rumor...

I've just poured myself a scotch, it will be on my mind shortly.

Weather here has been too warm to enjoy scotch properly. I've been getting into some mixed gin drinks, instead. Lemon, lime, and bitters, really cold, with a shot of Bombay Sapphire makes for a very thirst-quenching and enjoyable tipple.

WOMM, who set out the timetable for Soundwave.

in the immortal words of Mr Squiggle, "Upside down Miss Jane"

http://media.musicfeeds.com.au/files/7c098...fa90fc4c682.jpg

[Edit] mage image a link, was a bit bigger than I expected.

Some acts barely go for an hour. How lame.

starts as small as 30 minutes, mostly for the acts lower down the bill.

only the big names get the hour. or more.

but it is a festival, not a concert.

Dragonforce are on 1220 to 1300, while their support act at the metro on the 28th are on 1520 to 1600.

I've just poured myself a scotch, it will be on my mind shortly.

Weather here has been too warm to enjoy scotch properly. I've been getting into some mixed gin drinks, instead. Lemon, lime, and bitters, really cold, with a shot of Bombay Sapphire makes for a very thirst-quenching and enjoyable tipple.

If the weather is too warm ill go a scotch and soda but ill chill both the scotch and the soda to near freezing point (freezing point of water not alcohol for anyone who noticed)

What's on my mind? I'll tell you what. Gyms are fucking bullshit! Genesis at Coffs Harbour to be precise, but every gym I've ever been to is the same. "Come in. Well show you what to do and tailor a program just for you based on what you want to achieve". This translates to "Come in. First of all let me tell you that you'll never progress as well as you would with one of our trainers, only $50 to $100 for a 30 to 45 minute session ( literally the first thing out of the trainer's mouth once I signed the contract). Pay your weekly dues and if you expect ANY help you can just pay one of our trainers $50 to $100 for a 30 to 45 minute session. Oh, and here's the "tailored program" that completely ignores everything you asked for. Oh, you want to work on THOSE areas. Well that's advanced stuff and we don't like to LET people do that unless that have sessions with our personal trainers. You just work that basic program we gave you and come see us when you're ready for some personal training sessions. Only $50 to $100 for 30 to 45 minutes". GO. AND. GET. FUCKED!!!!!!!

Edited by disolusiond

What's on my mind? I'll tell you what. Gyms are fucking bullshit! Genesis at Coffs Harbour to be precise, but every gym I've ever been to is the same. "Come in. Well show you what to do and tailor a program just for you based on what you want to achieve". This translates to "Come in. First of all let me tell you that you'll never progress as well as you would with one of our trainers, only $50 to $100 for a 30 to 45 minute session ( literally the first thing out of the trainer's mouth once I signed the contract). Pay your weekly dues and if you expect ANY help you can just pay one of our trainers $50 to $100 for a 30 to 45 minute session. Oh, and here's the "tailored program" that completely ignores everything you asked for. Oh, you want to work on THOSE areas. Well that's advanced stuff and we don't like to LET people do that unless that have sessions with our personal trainers. You just work that basic program we gave you and come see us when you're ready for some personal training sessions. Only $50 to $100 for 30 to 45 minutes". GO. AND. GET. FUCKED!!!!!!!

Welcome to the world of PT's and the sham that the fitness industry is. Gyms make money from people who have members ships and dont turn up or dont know what they are doing so they keep coming back and never achieve their goals. Plus a lot of PT's out there really dont know what they are doing.

My advice go and find a decent real gym not these franchises. I've worked with a mate and hes lost 50kgs (he used to be 140kgs) over the last 12 months doing simply strength training 3-4 nights a week for about an hour and 2 5km runs eating a a decent calorie deficit. What wont they let you do?

I chose this gym because it's 24 hours, which is the only way I could make it work. There are no decent gyms up here. I'd rather go do one kilometre of freestyle at the pool every day, but being the ass fuck of a one horse town that this shit hole is the pool closes at 6pm. Absolutely no use to me. This is the only reason I'm going to the gym, time convenience. One guy pointed out what I already knew, that my program is complete shit and that they give these to all the newbies so as to make a trainer seem more appealing. He offered to help me out but I haven't seen him since then, once again thanks to my schedule. What they don't want me to do is anything I haven't paid them to show me how to do for only $50 to $100 for 30 to 45 minutes.

Edited by disolusiond

Tell the Gym you are not happy with the service and your lawyer is examining the contract. That might make things happen faster for you.

I chose this gym because it's 24 hours, which is the only way I could make it work. There are no decent gyms up here. I'd rather go do one kilometre of freestyle at the pool every day, but being the ass fuck of a one horse town that this shit hole is the pool closes at 6pm. Absolutely no use to me. This is the only reason I'm going to the gym, time convenience. One guy pointed out what I already knew, that my program is complete shit and that they give these to all the newbies so as to make a trainer seem more appealing. He offered to help me out but I haven't seen him since then, once again thanks to my schedule. What they don't want me to do is anything I haven't paid them to show me how to do for only $50 to $100 for 30 to 45 minutes.

Alright you got steam or something dude? If you want to PM me it I'm more then happy to put a routine together for you etc based on your goals.

Dont let that shit get too you if you work weird hours then so be it.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/o...0208-2e3c6.html

my brother in law's brother is the deceased. his mother is in a critical condition. ben was intellectually disabled, he was the sweetest, kindest man. at this stage preliminary reports show it was the other drivers fault. ben and his mum were in the commodore. the family is devastated, i cant sleep and dont want to eat, i just feel sick. life is just too cruel, and people still try insist with the fallacy there is a fair, just and loving god.

rest in peace ben, you touched so many lives and you will remain forever young in our hearts.

take care of your family people, and drive safe