Caelum

What's on your mind?

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/o...0208-2e3c6.html

my brother in law's brother is the deceased. his mother is in a critical condition. ben was intellectually disabled, he was the sweetest, kindest man. at this stage preliminary reports show it was the other drivers fault. ben and his mum were in the commodore. the family is devastated, i cant sleep and dont want to eat, i just feel sick. life is just too cruel, and people still try insist with the fallacy there is a fair, just and loving god.

rest in peace ben, you touched so many lives and you will remain forever young in our hearts.

take care of your family people, and drive safe

I'm sorry for your loss B_F_M. :(

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/o...0208-2e3c6.html

my brother in law's brother is the deceased. his mother is in a critical condition. ben was intellectually disabled, he was the sweetest, kindest man. at this stage preliminary reports show it was the other drivers fault. ben and his mum were in the commodore. the family is devastated, i cant sleep and dont want to eat, i just feel sick. life is just too cruel, and people still try insist with the fallacy there is a fair, just and loving god.

rest in peace ben, you touched so many lives and you will remain forever young in our hearts.

take care of your family people, and drive safe

This is terrible. So sorry for your loss, mate.

appreciate it guys :)

his mum is stable but still critical, we are all hoping for some good news soon. the driver of the other car got away with a few glass cuts. its a cruel world out there. look out for you family everyone, its all we've got

I'm thoroughly looking forward to tomorrow

Older female family friend now booty buddy - I mentioned some time ago in this thread is treating me to a hotel room for a day/night of drunken drug fueled debauchery for my birthday

A quiet weekend after an absolutely diabolical week at work. Friday was the only day where the helpdesk wasn't being raped.

Also upgrading my iPad from 5.1 to 6.1, and then evasi0n.

Found out a mouse was chewing a hole in my Laundry Basket ,must have been desperate wanting to eat my undies. Cannot stop laughing every time i think about it.

Was reading today a small group of residents in a area in Adelaide called Hove are stopping shelter being placed over childrens play equipment as it spoils their Views of the Ocean.

On their webpage "Friends of Wattle Reserve" they even against the council for doing works on the road and leaving equipment their for the weekend. This must be the worst case of snobbery i have seen in SA.

Wish i was younger i would go and park my car outside their house and play loud music.

Found out that Quasar was giving me grief on iOS 6.1. Always crashing Springboard when I unlocked it.

Downside: No more multitasking windows.

Upside: Apps, and certain games in particular become more stable and don't crash iOS. (ALWAYS takes a five minute break when it does that.)

Found a webpage on our Family Tree ,kinda makes you think where you fit in . Our Family came from Norfolk in England in 1854 on a Frigate full of Migrants. Scarlet Fever hit the ship and 32 children from other families died on the voyage. Took 6 months to get to Australia by Sea.

"Do you always have to be right?"

"Isn't that kind of the point? Do you strive to be wrong about most things?"

Probably one of 1000 reasons I'm not invited to meetings very often for work.

'

'

Kind of sounds like signals to find another job.

'

My man!

We should start a club.........

And...

Posted Image

Edited by Director

Kind of sounds like signals to find another job.

Just new customers.

'

Make a Sign up that reads " I am deaf ,dumb and Blind , Next please "

Finally received my Brydge Bluetooth keyboard after about 8 months of waiting.

On the flip side, my CloudFTP is broken.

Pretty neutral day if I may say so.

Damn stomach is gurgling acid and heart is beating rapidly then slows down ,burp. Stopped taking my Meds last Friday as i did not go out ,only go out on Fridays. Ran out of meds and need to get a script filled . Just hope i last until Friday ,lolz.

Boss pushed for a larger than average payrise for me, citing a consistently high standard of personal and professional awesomeness.

Of course they approved that shit. Yeah boy.

It's not at home.

And if it's not at work, then I'm truly, and absolutely fucked. Period.

It's not at home.

And if it's not at work, then I'm truly, and absolutely fucked. Period.

Whatchu talkin' 'bout krispy?

USB containing pay slips, and other items of a particular interest to me. (Media that I watch on the train, replaceable as I load it up with stuff from my PC.)

I've got another 64GB usb stick right in front of me, but it's the prospect of someone else having that stick that scares me. Those pay slips have got where I work, my title, my pay and my address.

And before you ask, no it is not encrypted.

I hope that it's at work.