Caelum

What's on your mind?

Right. That's it for trying to be human with this damn cold - I'm going to bed and surrender to the sleep daemons. Hopefully I don't drown in my own mucus before the morning. :P

Oh, and well said Sing.

Right. I've got a month to train to run 9km at a decent pace. Game on, body.

Get pissed first, those 9 kays will just fly by.

I ran 5km whilst under a medium level of intoxication once. Not a great idea but I like where your head's at.

Get pissed first, those 9 kays will just fly by.

I ran 5km whilst under a medium level of intoxication once. Not a great idea but I like where your head's at.

It's amazing what one is capable of when being chased by the police.

:)

I have some strange virus, so does half of Perth and it seems to be spreading - it involves very wobbly legs - I fell over twice on Monday - it will annoy me if it happens again.

I know how to take a fall, doesn't make it fun.

Cheers

Edited by chrisg

This is the first time in over two years that I've sat by the window at a high rise CBD building, I've never realise how much shipping traffic there is in Port Phillip Bay. These massive things aren't fucking around either.

I can feel spring coming.

I also sense that it is going to be fucking spectacular this year.

I have some strange virus, so does half of Perth and it seems to be spreading - it involves very wobbly legs - I fell over twice on Monday - it will annoy me if it happens again.

Tell me about it. :P

Cheers

stay on your side then! I don't want any of that.

wankers

I've been noticing your regular posting in this thread. I assume that your continued presence here means you were wrong about the WOYM thread and that you think it

serves a useful purpose.

edit: "( I don't have you on "ignore" )" ... self explanatory.

Edited by eveln

I've been noticing your regular posting in this thread. I assume that your continued presence here means you were wrong about the WOYM thread and that you think it serves a useful purpose. :)

edit: "( I don't have you on "ignore" )" ... self explanatory.

Personally, I never did understand why the original was cut. I don't see the harm in this one, either.

I suppose there can be some argument made that a thread like this discourages people from making new ones, and just posting here. But I'd think most things worth discussing would spin off their own thread anyway. The recent kerfuffle about chrisg might be held up as a counter-example here, but if you total up the posts on that it'd only be a page or two - I wouldn't consider that 'worth a thread', myself.

I love how people can be such arsehats when they don't even know the full story and assume they know a person. Love to know how they would feel to find out someone had committed suicide as a result of there comments. Too bad that isn't going to happen for real any time soon.

Too bad that isn't going to happen for real any time soon.

??? I would be quite happy for that one never to occur, actually.