Caelum

What's on your mind?

Watched 'The Hobbit" last night finally. I was a bit disappointed with it ,was like watching Lotr all again. First it was Hobbits ,now its the dwarves. The Opening sequence really miffed the timelines too.

Watched 'The Hobbit" last night finally. I was a bit disappointed with it ,was like watching Lotr all again. First it was Hobbits ,now its the dwarves. The Opening sequence really miffed the timelines too.

What did you really expect?

Texas Instruments are very generous with their sample parts. :)

They used to be more-so. I still have some expensive OPA627 opamps lying around.

Rob.

What did you really expect?

Something better than what they made.

I thought it would be like short stories of Bilbo Baggins Adventure's. And also ended exactly the same spot as Lotr.

Sitting here wondering whether or not to do the final reports when I know I failed. So far, my mind is telling me to do it and just get it over with.

Winter is tolerable up here. I vacuumed ( sp? ) my slippers the other day so I'm set to go :)

Hopefully the weather holds for the game at the SCG this arvo/tonight. Cold is ok, but rain would not be welcome.

Winter is tolerable up here. I vacuumed ( sp? ) my slippers the other day so I'm set to go :)

I just love the cold. I friken' LOOOOOOOVE it. I love being cold in it. I love rugging up and being warm in it. I love everything about it.

I'm trying to save for a trip to Europe for a few months around Christmas next year. Partly for the history, partly for the architecture surrounding religion ( cathedrals etc. The only thing about religion that interests me ), partly for the Louvre ( GO ART!!! ), partly so see a good mate I made playing CoD on PS3, mostly for the food ( see cheese ), but also so I can experience real cold weather. I want to stand naked in sub zero temperatures and feel the cold assaulting me ( while eating cheese ).

I actually recently found out that my surname isn't French at all, but an abbreviation of the actual Russian surname my great grandfather came over here with. He changed it due to the fact that no one could pronounce it, and that it took 7 minutes to write ( it was 20 or so letters long ), so maybe my Russian blood is the part of my that loves the cold. I'll do some more research, hopefully find so living relatives over there and maybe extend my trip to go visit them. Either that or take a separate trip for that purpose.

I just love the cold. I friken' LOOOOOOOVE it. I love being cold in it. I love rugging up and being warm in it. I love everything about it.

I'm trying to save for a trip to Europe for a few months around Christmas next year. Partly for the history, partly for the architecture surrounding religion ( cathedrals etc. The only thing about religion that interests me ), partly for the Louvre ( GO ART!!! ), partly so see a good mate I made playing CoD on PS3, mostly for the food ( see cheese ), but also so I can experience real cold weather. I want to stand naked in sub zero temperatures and feel the cold assaulting me ( while eating cheese ).

I actually recently found out that my surname isn't French at all, but an abbreviation of the actual Russian surname my great grandfather came over here with. He changed it due to the fact that no one could pronounce it, and that it took 7 minutes to write ( it was 20 or so letters long ), so maybe my Russian blood is the part of my that loves the cold. I'll do some more research, hopefully find so living relatives over there and maybe extend my trip to go visit them. Either that or take a separate trip for that purpose.

Sounds like a fine plan.

Good thing you bought those Ugg boots. I'd be looking at some fleecy lined long johns :P

Seriously, happy saving then .

A productive day. Now kicking back.

I've mounted the wall-mounted undercover washing line. Then immediately did a load of laundry and 'tested' it.

Fixed the tap that has had a slow leak at the base of the tap itself (not dripping. The seal within the tap was worn).

Did a little cleaning here and there. I've got a load of dishes to do, and then I'm calling today a success.

AD

omm ... port. A nice big glass of port !

It's on my mind but I have none here.

Texas Instruments are very generous with their sample parts. :)

They used to be more-so. I still have some expensive OPA627 opamps lying around.

Rob.

Wow, and I thought my free $60 ADC was a good deal!

Their goes another Dr Who its now Official that Matt Smith is Leaving Dr Who after the 50th Anniversary Special in November and be regenerating in the Christmas Special.

Wife has a 4AM start for the next 10 days.

Hopefully that means i can actually get more cleaning done. the place is looking pretty good so far :)

Aww, crap. My bottle of Lagavulin 16 died. :( I was really enjoying that.

I knew this'd happen. Opened up 'Modernist Cuisine' to look up some technical info and techniques for class, and 3 hours later I wikisurfed across that volume on everything but what I wanted.