Caelum

What's on your mind?

If someone can give me a tablet to forget today, I would seriously appreciate it.

Posted Image

Take with a glass of water, away from food.

In one go or in little pieces?

If someone can give me a tablet to forget today, I would seriously appreciate it.

Posted Image

lets get some advice from Reginald Denny

Thinking about atomic. Haven't thought about it for the last 4 years I think...

Posted Image

Dude. It's a suppository.

AD

Its times like this that I think we misuse our creativity and ingenuity

They have made a humidity sensor you attach to your baby. When it does its business the sensor reads the change and tweets you

http://www.incrediblethings.com/kids/check...-diaper-change/

this is truely up there witht he burger king hamberger holder.

That COULD be handy. eg. If dealing with a majorly bad case of nappy rash, you need to get the wet nappy off ASAP. If you can speed up nappy change time by even 5 or 10 minutes, it's a good thing.

But.. In general? Pretty crazy.

AD

Like a bandaid, just get it over and done with :P

Dude. It's a suppository.

I don't think it matters which end it goes in, it'll make him forget the bad day right quick!

Colorectal surgical duet

Very nice Bushi.

I get to visit mine & his merry surgical team every year now, what joy. 8{) Still, any excuse to have a couple of days off work.

GoT is like the flu it's infection is spreading like wild fire.

<disclaimer> I've not watched any part, or read any of the books, so my infection is only as a slight discomfort ...so far.

At the moment I'm focusing on increasing my vocab same way you are it seems and also listening to chinesepod which is fantastic, do you know if there is one similar for Japanese?

Have you tried looking at "Remembering the Kanji"? I know a lot of people who swear by it same as "Remembering the Hanzi" the method seems strange though.

There is a site called japanesepod101 or something like that. Signed up for it once didn't want to pay, and didn't follow their curriculum, just read a few things. Have tried Remembering The Kanji, but haven't followed it religiously or anything. The best tool I have had was a piece of software called King Kanji. It uses a spaced learning algorithm like anki, but it shows up hiragana readings, and you have to write the kanji, using correct stroke order. I reckon I learnt over five hundred kanji in a short space of time on that, maybe six to nine months, til the palm pilot thingy broke. No port for other devices forthcoming :(

and home...

There, and back again?

Thinking about atomic. Haven't thought about it for the last 4 years I think...

!

and home...

There, and back again?

Yep, with over 4700 pics and videos to prove it :-/

Pro tip: Sherbert and beer do not mix.

Tastes horrible. The wind is worse.

My son did a good job with toilet training. So got a treat. Learnt he doesn't like sherbet, so he got a small amount of chocolate instead. I ate the sherbet (Why let it go to waste). Decided it was beer o'clock after that, whilst I prep'd dinner..

Oh god. *BUUURRRP*. The taste *BUrrrrp* It's hideous *BRAAARRPPPP* Not smart *BREEEEEP*

Yeah. Don't do it.

AD

Never completed Balders Gate. Always wanted to. But real life always 'sapped' the motivation out of me. Atomic has given it back. Which is awesome. I'm loving the game already. I'm further than I've ever gotten..

This doesn't say much (Getting further than ever).

I first got this game about 3 yrs ago as a boxed set for $10. But I was caring for a 1yr old. I could never get into it. The difficulty was a little too much for something which I knew I could be pulled away from at a nano-seconds notice.

Now my boy is 4yrs old, I can now fire it up at night-time after bedtime and have less concerns. "DADDY! I NEED TO GO TO THE TOILET!" "WELL GO THEN! YOU KNOW HOW!" Problem solved.

Friendly Arms Inn and even though not far in, the story is fun. Gameplay is frustrating at times, but offset by the ability to save often.

AD

Right now, I'm on top of the world. In two days its all going to fall into a giant pile of shit.

Better enjoy it while I can.

'

Right now, I'm on top of the world. In two days its all going to fall into a giant pile of shit.

Better enjoy it while I can.

'

Bipolar?

Yep, with over 4700 pics and videos to prove it :-/

Will your NAS cope?