Caelum

What's on your mind?

Tonight's agenda; Buying a late father's day present for this weekend, dinner, relax, and the possibility of jailbreaking my iPad.

Ma just got diagnosed with breast cancer. I know my family and I aren't big communicators, but that that was one of those random phone calls that was just short, sharp, and right to the point.

All early days I guess, not much point worrying about it until the doctors tell us more.

I can't move. I feel like a blimp, but it was a yummy noodle dish.

Shitty news to get MrF.

I enjoyed it. ( Blu ray too )

Still pisses me off that the action scenes are sooooo loud, and then when the lingo starts you can't here a damn thing cos you've turned the volume down, so's not to wake the neighbours in the next street !

awesome comic!!!!!

Holy shit i never thought i'd see something that explained how i felt when watching some late night movies/tv but that nails it...

... now where to find one that has "whispers & ADVERTISEMENTS!!!111!!!1" because that seems to be how things are broadcast now...

Ma just got diagnosed with breast cancer. I know my family and I aren't big communicators, but that that was one of those random phone calls that was just short, sharp, and right to the point.

All early days I guess, not much point worrying about it until the doctors tell us more.

Wishing you, your family, and your mother nothing but the best.

Rob.

Thanks all, Ma has been diagnosed with a disease that's unfortunately common, and very treatable. I guess until we know more that's how I'm choosing to look at it. She's a pretty tough old chook that one :-)

But I guess it's another reminder to not lose sight of the ones you truly love. All too easy to get rapt up in your own shit at times.

Thanks all, Ma has been diagnosed with a disease that's unfortunately common, and very treatable. I guess until we know more that's how I'm choosing to look at it. She's a pretty tough old chook that one :-)

But I guess it's another reminder to not lose sight of the ones you truly love. All too easy to get rapt up in your own shit at times.

Too true. It's a bitch of a way to learn that, though. There's not a whole lot more I can say that hasn't already been said or that you already know.

My sympathies on the news, dude.

And the date will appreciate it. Not like that fig or pecan last time...

Good stuff MrF.. I'll have to take some time out of life someday to go down your way again. If I do, I'm going to book you for a night so we can have a date.. :P

---------------------

I'm exhausted. I've been washing and cleaning and felt like I've gotten nowhere, despite knowing how much I've actually done. I've managed to keep up with a 3yr old most of today, but I'm now at limits. I'm thinking of turning to Playschool as a babysitter for half hour or so. That or lose the plot.. I hate TV Babysitting.

Wife will be working late tonight too. She's got to get 3 days worth of training material ready for the... Next 3 days. Surprise surprise. Sanity isn't always my friend. But right now I'm finding great joy in watching my son take his toy drill onto the slippery dip and 'fix it'. (Requires frequenty inspection and drilling). And now the toy lawn mower is getting 'fixed'.

All is well at moment. But I'm exhausted.

AD

Or maybe I just have a thing for Redheads.

Everything goes better with ginger except the mentally ill with no taste.

Humm, we do have a few in here don't we. ;{p

Where's my weekly instalment of Archer?! iView, don't fail me now!

This should keep you entertained until then.

Edited by bushi

Where's my weekly instalment of Archer?! iView, don't fail me now!

This should keep you entertained until then.

I fucking love that video

Also Archer has only 3 seasons of 13 eps each. Unless they're just playing the first season, there's not many eps.

New season starts in 10 days apparently, fuck yes.

To jailbreak, or not to jailbreak. That is the question.

And contemplating getting a Corsair Hydro.

Edited by krispy89

I'd say yes, in favour of a much more open platform.

The cancer hasn't spread to the lymph nodes so chemo isn't needed. Going in for surgery today, so with any luck all will be well quite soon.

All a bit random, but glad the old chook is going to be OK.

For your AM2 machine?