Caelum

What's on your mind?

Yes.. And we can all love beer and bacon. :P

AD

I don't drink beer or smoke ,but i love bacon double smoked with hickory. And some Cheese on top, the Vintage Cheese not the rubber cheese.

... technically, we've all got the same end result.

Indeed - it's just the amount of time and quality that differs.

It's my understanding that "quality" in this instance is a relative term. So the time allayed is the key for me, really.

It's my understanding that "quality" in this instance is a relative term. So the time allayed is the key for me, really.

As alluded to in another recent post here, "quality" is different for everyone: it's what give you the most satisfaction. For some, that's being the happiest you can be; for others, it's making others happier; or maybe building things - turning brick into buildings, or driftwood into furniture, or dead trees into art; and it might even be just quietly reading a good book or playing just one more turn of Civ.

Mental pain (regret, anguish, despair) and physical pain are the things that change any amount of time from a blessing to a curse.

• Like 1

OMM, almost positive that my life is actively being sabotaged. Also fairly sure it's self inflicted.

• Like 2

As alluded to in another recent post here, "quality" is different for everyone: it's what give you the most satisfaction. For some, that's being the happiest you can be; for others, it's making others happier; or maybe building things - turning brick into buildings, or driftwood into furniture, or dead trees into art; and it might even be just quietly reading a good book or playing just one more turn of Civ.

Mental pain (regret, anguish, despair) and physical pain are the things that change any amount of time from a blessing to a curse.

It's what I like about you Cybes. You're very thorough. It's a cool attribute imo.

OMM, almost positive that my life is actively being sabotaged. Also fairly sure it's self inflicted.

FYI, I " liked " the above cos I think it's helpful to be aware of ourselves.

TIL ...MGTOW.

It's what I like about you Cybes. You're very thorough. It's a cool attribute imo.

Heh - thank you. But the truth is that I don't like surprises, and anything I haven't nailed to the floor has a habit of biting me in arse when I'm not looking. ;p

That sounds like sober talk.

Apparently permanent inebriation is considered a problem. Sounds like a solution to me.

• Like 1

Apparently permanent inebriation is considered a problem. Sounds like a solution to me.

longform-original-20360-1412074554-9.png

longform-original-20360-1412074554-9.png

longform-original-7323-1411035821-21.png

• Like 2

We're you guys always this depressing?

I can't speak for those guys, but I'm a little ray of fucking sunshine all the god damn time mate. :)

See? I just used a smiley. I'm off the fucking chain.

-X

Edited by Genisis X

" Posted 02 March 2015 - 07:13 PM

I've just washed Walt's phone :/"...

It's A Miracle ! ... It Lives !!

[ it didn't just get dropped in water then quickly rescued. It sat in the tub with a full load and did about ten minutes of the cycle]

edit: had we been having our proper summer it wouldn't have dried out till May.

Edited by eveln

alcohol-is-a-solution.jpg?w=630

• Like 3

b61c6fbcc65ae0d1d27a978393c9018a490cd886

-X

Yes, yes but what about my absinthe?

Facebook ever wonder why its called that. Seems all i ever do is find old friends on it.

In the last 4 months 4 friends in my old school days have contacted me ,all live in outback of SA. One a Scientist who studies rockets and fuels they use. And was in accident in 2006 and broke his neck and now confined to walking sticks.

Another on the Riverland in SA ,makes you wonder where all those years went.

Not only that but finding where all the teachers went, not interested in them.

-X

An organic compound in which the hydroxyl functional group (-OH) is bound to a saturated carbon atom is a solvent.

But most alcohol, in the context of drinking it, are solutions.

Rob.

• Like 1

-X

An organic compound in which the hydroxyl functional group (-OH) is bound to a saturated carbon atom is a solvent.

Rob.

3b3d5668-4982-440a-9306-70c1342dd45a.jpg

Now, excuse me while I get back to installing Mono, MonoDevelop and MonoGame on a Linux VM.

Edited by Charcoal
  • Like 2

-X

Rob.

In the context of drinking it you are arguably drinking whisky or wine or vodka etcetera.

The alcoholic drinks are the solutions, not the alcohol itself.

3b3d5668-4982-440a-9306-70c1342dd45a.jpg

Now, excuse me while I get back to installing Mono, MonoDevelop and MonoGame on a Linux VM.

Only if you listen to the Japanese band, Mono, while doing it.

Otherwise you're not excused. Not in the slightest.

• Like 1

Adelaide is warming up again ,looks like the last burst of Hot weather is about to hit us this weekend.

Looking at the cyclones off the west and east coasts indicate rain could head down from the West Coast Cyclone and Thunderstorms and Humid weather from the East Cyclone. Now which will hit Adelaide first.

Adelaide is warming up again ,looks like the last burst of Hot weather is about to hit us this weekend.

Looking at the cyclones off the west and east coasts indicate rain could head down from the West Coast Cyclone and Thunderstorms and Humid weather from the East Cyclone. Now which will hit Adelaide first.

i have another job interview to look forward to tomorrow...... -_-

Some nice weather along with a trip to the beach would be very much welcomed if i get this job.

would be nice to have a job again...even if it's only so i can keep a roof over my head....

In the context of drinking it you are arguably drinking whisky or wine or vodka etcetera.

The alcoholic drinks are the solutions, not the alcohol itself.

60134328.jpg

• Like 1