Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Caelum

What's on your mind?

I just got back to Tokyo after ~9 days in Melbourne visiting friends and family... its odd how much Tokyo feels like home.

Rob.

If the kitchen sink strainer is blocked, empty it.

Don't just pull the strainer to one side and let all the crap go down the drain.

It is doing it's job.

• Like 1

I just got back to Tokyo after ~9 days in Melbourne visiting friends and family... its odd how much Tokyo feels like home.

Rob.

You living there now?

If the kitchen sink strainer is blocked, empty it.

Don't just pull the strainer to one side and let all the crap go down the drain.

It is doing it's job.

Breathe ...nice and slow ... let the oxygen into your head again :)

A week is six nights seven days, maybe seven nights at the most, but then the week is done, as they say.

So. Breathe ... nice and slow ... let the oxygen into your head :)

Rob.

You living there now?

I am indeed.

Rob.

• Like 1

Cold and Wet and Windy in Adelaide ,a few showers about just like every Easter Monday.

Trying to work out if you can smoke Ham bones for making Pea and Ham soup for Winter.

I have in the past code, usually keep a couple of decent ham bones in the freezer and sometimes give them an hour or two of smoke before using them to make up soup. I'm not completely set up to do cold smoking but I don't think it really matters with ham bones, haven't poisoned anyone yet :)

My family don't like too smoky a flavour so a couple of hours is about as far as I ever go, especially with hickory, could probably go a little longer with apple.

Cheers

Rob.

I felt like Tokyo was home for the first time when I was in Australia recently. It's also the first time I've actually wanted to be back in Australia, too. Just one more year here...

Tired. Cleaning bathrooms is exhausting. How long until we can sonic shower, leave and seal the room, and then open the room to space to suck out all the detritus?

Tired. Cleaning bathrooms is exhausting. How long until we can sonic shower, leave and seal the room, and then open the room to space to suck out all the detritus?

We have Public Toilets in Adelaide that after you use them they will Auto Clean. The Door shuts and it sprays with Water and cleaners, then a Hot Air system dries the toilet.

• Like 1

We have Public Toilets in Adelaide that after you use them they will Auto Clean. The Door shuts and it sprays with Water and cleaners, then a Hot Air system dries the toilet.

That sounds like it has the potential for badness. Like if the sensor malfunctions and decides to give you a clean while you're pooping. A bidet, but on the totally wrong side of things.

They've had those here for some time. I think the jets are in the walls and ceiling, the whole room gets a soaking and blasts of air dry it up.

Hah! She only took up swimming at 80 !

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-06/japanese-centenarian-notches-up-world-swim-record/6373724

Something to aspire to ;)

A 100-year-old Japanese woman has become the world's first centenarian to complete a 1,500-metre freestyle swim, 20 years after she took up the sport.

It took her 20 years to do 1500 meters??? I could do better than that.

• Like 2

Damn cold weather is pissing me off.

At least i can stand in front of a Fire Hydrant that shoots out Hot Water.

So over the Easter break in Vic, 1 in every 14 truck drivers tested for illicit drugs returned a positive test

:/

So over the Easter break in Vic, 1 in every 14 truck drivers tested for illicit drugs returned a positive test

No wonder parcel delivery times are out of whack.

• Like 2

Holy shit. These drug tests are clearly ineffective if they're only getting one out of fourteen.

-X

• Like 2

:)

Depends which speed you are referring to :)

Cheers

• Like 1

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-06/japanese-centenarian-notches-up-world-swim-record/6373724

A 100-year-old Japanese woman has become the world's first centenarian to complete a 1,500-metre freestyle swim, 20 years after she took up the sport.

You just one funny guyyy :)

But did you see her pic in the link ? Unless that trophy is made outa paper, call me impressed .

You just one funny guyyy :)

But did you see her pic in the link ? Unless that trophy is made outa paper, call me impressed .

Yeah I think it was origami....