Caelum

What's on your mind?

Men's Health Week during Mother's Day?

Don't think too many people would care to be honest.

• Like 1

Men's Health Week during Mother's Day?

Don't think too many people would care to be honest.

/raises hand

Actually, there are FA '~Days' I do give a shit about. Christmas, Easter, Queen's Birthday, my birthday... They're all just another day - same as the one before it, and likely the same as the one after it.

Every day is a gift you should celebrate. Just because some arbitrary time period has elapsed does not make it more special.

Both events are just commercialized bollocks.

No doubt women's health week has a whole bunch of sponsors willing to sell you products to do everything from reducing your arse cheeks down to single-postcode sized to saving your heart with their bullshit foundation tick certified products.

Wandering around Port this arvo with Walt. More wandering than originally intended but, well it's a needed occupation.

I've been looking to replace my bag . In one shop, which is a fair bit touristy they had plenty of bags. One I picked up was

quite angular and smart and simple in design, I was almost liking it very much, but ... it wasn't leather :(

The sales lady told me it was made from " Pue ". Now the price of this "Pue" bag was just shy of $100.00.

Meanwhile, Walt's ventured into another shop that I couldn't enter cos of the all pervasive fake incense and has come across

some leather bags for about $130.00. I ended up with one of those.

He replaced his broken sunnies, so all in all, we paid for our wanderings .

< " Oh it's made from Pue ! "...> Pa-lease !! ;)

Wandering around Port this arvo with Walt. More wandering than originally intended but, well it's a needed occupation.

I've been looking to replace my bag . In one shop, which is a fair bit touristy they had plenty of bags. One I picked up was

quite angular and smart and simple in design, I was almost liking it very much, but ... it wasn't leather :(

The sales lady told me it was made from " Pue ". Now the price of this "Pue" bag was just shy of $100.00.

Meanwhile, Walt's ventured into another shop that I couldn't enter cos of the all pervasive fake incense and has come across

It was made from Power Usage Effectiveness???

It was made from Power Usage Effectiveness???

Ooo yeah ! that was it :D ...otherwise known as polyurethane (sp?)

• Like 1

Another kid killed around the corner from us last night. :(

Noticed the accident site on the way to town, looks like whoever was driving was hiking it big time. (In my non-expert opinion)

Had one 20km down the road here on Friday night. Some witnesses reckon he was doing around 200 (80 zone). Went through 2 red lights while being chased by the cops (they'd supposedly terminated once things got out of hand). Collided with 2 cars on the second set.

4 injured, 1 dead. Luckily, if you can call it that, the dead one was the offender.

Sitting on a train using free WiFi while absolutely fanging it to Baltimore from NYC.

Yu know, we give the septics a lot of shit, and most of the time they deserve it. But fuck me if they don't do a lot of things a shit tone better than we ever will.

One of them is free WiFi, everywhere, for like, no reason.

Sitting on a train using free WiFi while absolutely fanging it to Baltimore from NYC.

Yu know, we give the septics a lot of shit, and most of the time they deserve it. But fuck me if they don't do a lot of things a shit tone better than we ever will.

One of them is free WiFi, everywhere, for like, no reason.

Not 'no reason', the reason is so they track your every movement. And then the marketing spam bots as well. Geez,

Edited by Director

Making a mobile device anonymous is easy enough - spoof a Mac address, don't logon to things like Google, FB etc.

The work in cross-referencing would be enormous anyway - fair enough if they wanted to target an individual they could do it, but in such cases it's usually for good reason.

Regardless of that, you could be tracked via the cellular connections anyway. Only difference is the Wifi radius tends to be smaller by about 100 times.

Edited by Rybags

Stupid Gas Company moved the outside meter box again ,this time in our Vegetable garden. Now we cannot grow vegetables anymore with Gas pipes underneath the soil. Being a Small yard we have they massacred the concrete it looks like snakes and ladders. They where more worried about a Plastic Shell that protects it than making sure it blends in with the property. Now it sticks out like a sore thumb ,damn awful.

Reading the new rules on location of Gas Meters they could have moved 4 metres to the right of where it was originally placed and still be within the new rules.

Just hope the new meter can withstand temps above 50degC when the summer hits. Because the afternoon sun will be on it for over 6 hours as it is now.

Edited by codecreeper

You can still grow veg code, the pipes wont be a problem but I'd be having a go at them, they are not supposed to disrupt anything. My mother is getting this install in a few weeks if they fuck with her garden they might find out what being lashed by roses or lemon branches feels like - dickheads.

Dunno where you are getting 50C from though, Adelaide just does not get that hot although ABS would handle it anyway.

Cheers

You can still grow veg code, the pipes wont be a problem but I'd be having a go at them, they are not supposed to disrupt anything. My mother is getting this install in a few weeks if they fuck with her garden they might find out what being lashed by roses or lemon branches feels like - dickheads.

Dunno where you are getting 50C from though, Adelaide just does not get that hot although ABS would handle it anyway.

Cheers

We have a Large shed and right near it is the Veggie Patch. What i also found strange is in our shed is cans of Petrol for the Lawnmower and about 10-15 cans of Paint we keep stored for future patching in the house. So if does blow the shed will be gone ,cars will be gone and probably next door as meter faces next door Car Shed.

Where it is located gets heaps of heat from concrete slabs we put down in vege garden. Next the meter reader will be walking through dirt to read it.

The Gas guys just told my Father that a new main Gas pipe will be laid in the middle of the street about half a metre in width. This will be interesting they got a huge pipe in middle of road from Salt water plant to reservoir ,that was bad Dust everywhere.

:)

It really is just a meter mate but they should be enclosing it or it is integral enclosed, NG doesn't just go boom because the ambient is a bit high.

If you ever get a meter reader I'll be surprised, go check, it will be a smart meter remote read.

Cheers

[Ted Talk]

Almost a quarter hour, but worth ever second.

Nice one Cybes.

Buddy out of the first final due to mental illness.

I think it's great that such problems no longer have to be hidden away. Get better Buddy!

• Like 1

Not 'no reason', the reason is so they track your every movement. And then the marketing spam bots as well. Geez,

"They" already know that you bought a ticket. "They" are "tracking" you on your 3G connection anyway.

Why free wifi? It's expected.

I think it's great that such problems no longer have to be hidden away. Get better Buddy!

No Buddy, away final in Perth... I think the purple anchor wankers will be just about a sure thing now.

No Buddy, away final in Perth... I think the purple anchor wankers will be just about a sure thing now.

Having Buddy, Jack & Parker out, an injury cloud over Rohan and Bird and McGlynn coming back from long term injuries I don't hold much hope.