Caelum

What's on your mind?

She gets offset credits due to shade produced.

46 point margin - in the end that's flattering for the Eagles, it could easily have been double that.

Hawks just too good. Weagles kicked themselves out of it a bit, but Hawks just too good anyway

But, but guns are illegal, we are all safe now?

And...not sure if legit???

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/10/02/431644/US-Syria-Russia-military-confrontation-moderate-militants

The Pentagon is considering the use of military force against Russia to protect US-trained militants in Syria, a move that could trigger war with America's arch-rival, a report says.

US authorities quoted by the Associated Press on Thursday, said senior military leaders and defense officials are considering whether or not they should use military force if American-trained militants in Syria come under Russian fire as Moscow continues its air combat against Takfiri groups in the Arab country.

So, basically, the yanks are happy to start WW3 because Russia (and rumours say soon China as well) are attacking ISIS? ('US-trained militants in Syria'= ISIS for those who didn't know that.)

The world has become so Orwellian I can taste the Winston.

Edited by Director

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/10/02/431644/US-Syria-Russia-military-confrontation-moderate-militants

The Pentagon is considering the use of military force against Russia to protect US-trained militants in Syria, a move that could trigger war with America's arch-rival, a report says.

US authorities quoted by the Associated Press on Thursday, said senior military leaders and defense officials are considering whether or not they should use military force if American-trained militants in Syria come under Russian fire as Moscow continues its air combat against Takfiri groups in the Arab country.

So, basically, the yanks are happy to start WW3 because Russia (and rumours say soon China as well) are attacking ISIS? ('US-trained militants in Syria'= ISIS for those who didn't know that.)

US had plenty of opportunities to go in too Syria and fight the rebels ,but Obama turned his back on Syria. Now we have a ISIS regime destroying the Middle East and causing havoc in the World. I suppose Russia and China are doing what they should to protect their citizens ,just like US.

Let the War begin as EU ,UK and many other areas in the World will burn too. All because Obama did nothing.

Notice how he always rings Australia and tells us ( Australia ) to deploy forces.

Wallabies 33 beat England 13 @ Twickenham!
Aussies far more tidy than their last game, great to see!
The Waratah combo..
How GOOD was that to see Giteau's try in the last minute..
"It puts England out before they get past the pool stages.." (struggling to keep composed & not cheer): commentary for the ages.
Go Wallabies RWC2015!

US had plenty of opportunities to go in too Syria and fight the rebels ,but Obama turned his back on Syria. Now we have a ISIS regime destroying the Middle East and causing havoc in the World. I suppose Russia and China are doing what they should to protect their citizens ,just like US.

Let the War begin as EU ,UK and many other areas in the World will burn too. All because Obama did nothing.

Notice how he always rings Australia and tells us ( Australia ) to deploy forces.

Heh!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-03/russia-claims-isis-now-ropes-fighters-desert-after-60-airstrikes-72-hours

One question that’s been asked repeatedly over the past thirteen months is why Washington has been unable to achieve the Pentagon’s stated goal of “degrading and defeating” ISIS despite the fact that the “battle” pits the most advanced air force on the planet against what amounts to a ragtag band of militants running around the desert in basketball shoes.

Those of a skeptical persuasion have been inclined to suggest that perhaps the US isn’t fully committed to the fight. Explanations for that suggestion range from the mainstream (the White House is loathe to get the US into another Mid-East war) to the “conspiratorial” (the CIA created ISIS and thus doesn’t want to destroy the group due to its value as a strategic asset).

The implication in all of this is that a modern army that was truly determined to destroy the group could likely do so in a matter of months if not weeks and so once Russia began flying sorties from Latakia, the world was anxious to see just how long the various rebel groups operating in Syria could hold up under bombardment by the Russian air force.

The answer, apparently, is “less than a week.”

So... you'd rather he have supported a dictator who used chemical warfare on his own people?

Personally I'd have rather we stayed out of the whole thing, but your logic is idiotic at best.

So... you'd rather he have supported a dictator who used chemical warfare on his own people?

Personally I'd have rather we stayed out of the whole thing, but your logic is idiotic at best.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/did-assad-order-the-sarin-gas-attack/

"Why would you launch the biggest chemical massacre in decades when you've got chemical weapons inspectors sitting in your capital city?" Pelley wonders. "Doesn't seem to make sense. Did Assad order the attack? Maybe one day we'll find out."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/syria-chemical-weapons-who-was-behind-the-east-ghouta-attacks/5362741

https://www.corbettreport.com/chemical-hypocrisy-lies-and-disinformation-on-the-road-to-war/

Have a gander, make up your own mind.

Personally I'd have rather we stayed out of the whole thing....

Yeah. Me too.

Holy Crap!!

It's only taken me about three years but finally lost half of what I gained in weight due to no smoking !

Yes I know, 1st world problem. But fuck me dead it was a hard one to achieve a solution to, without getting 'all

anal' about eating and exercise habits << I'm talking about my lack of these here.

I remember going to my Doc cos I was totally freaked by my fingers and limbs generally expanding like they were

inflating ! I fully expected to blow up like a frikking balloon. Amazing what free, unhindered by smoke, oxygen feels like !

Anyway I will admit to trying to get 'all anal' about lollies, and cake, and muffins, and ice-cream etc. << this has been hardish,

but since I'm lazy and don't cook, all these unnecessary food stuffs were bought in.

And since most bought packet food today is basically full of nasty shit, it was easy-ish for my slowly becoming healthy

system to physically reject each and every one of them ;)

I don't want to be the dessicated weight I was whilst smoking, but another two kilos gone will allow me to make use of a

whole heap of clothes sitting in my cupboard !!

It's a good day today ;)

Edited by eveln
  • Like 4

I was totally freaked by my fingers and limbs generally expanding like they were inflating !

ewww!

:P

No joke ! It was scary shit going from a dessicated prune to a fresh plum :D

Amazing and deserved win by Cowboys - with the bulk of possession and attack in the second half, a missed pass that would have been a sure try and the missed conversion at the end of normal time they really had to graft the win out.

The game itself attains classic nailbiter status along with the Canberra/Balmain GF of 1989 and the Newcastle/Manly one of 1997.

And for Thurston, living legend status.

• Like 1

Amazing and deserved win by Cowboys - with the bulk of possession and attack in the second half, a missed pass that would have been a sure try and the missed conversion at the end of normal time they really had to graft the win out.

The game itself attains classic nailbiter status along with the Canberra/Balmain GF of 1989 and the Newcastle/Manly one of 1997.

And for Thurston, living legend status.

Yeah, NRL really not my game, but That was freaking awesome!

Have to watch what I say to my Boss.

I was telling him I was using my old phone as a work phone with his (work) sim card in.

He looked at me and said "We will get you a phone, what do you want ?"

I offhandedly told him " Ohh, a Galaxy S"

Next day, he hands me a small box and said " That's yours to keep"

It is a Galaxy S Smart Watch.

Funny, I was seriously thinking about buying one last year but funds where low.

I can't imagine not wearing a smartwatch now.

P.S- I was thinking of a Galaxy S6 or similar but I only receive calls on the smartwatch so it is perfect for me.

• Like 4

PSA: In my experience Jehovah's Witnesses is a Satanic cult.

Edited by NZT48

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/did-assad-order-the-sarin-gas-attack/

"Why would you launch the biggest chemical massacre in decades when you've got chemical weapons inspectors sitting in your capital city?" Pelley wonders. "Doesn't seem to make sense. Did Assad order the attack? Maybe one day we'll find out."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/syria-chemical-weapons-who-was-behind-the-east-ghouta-attacks/5362741

https://www.corbettreport.com/chemical-hypocrisy-lies-and-disinformation-on-the-road-to-war/

Have a gander, make up your own mind.

Personally I'd have rather we stayed out of the whole thing....

Yeah. Me too.

The part that got me was the video of the rebels testing chemical agents on rabbits that was posted a month or two before the attacks.

Damn Light globes are making me aggro.

Sent my father up to get some 40w light globes i told him they are around 28w in new measurements. He comes back with 42w halogen globes which is just over 60w in the old scale. Need one for my desk lamp a 60w is like blinding mode ,need sunglasses to see PC.

So damn confusing ,i tend to like the fluro types as they have a soft light and better for desk lamps.

I can understand now why many elderly are going back to candles in their rooms.

Damn Greenies

:)

Tell me about it code... It really is rubbish, and don't get me started on how Edison screw infiltrated itself - BNC is supposed to be our standard. A few weeks back now I had three visits to Bunnings to just get the right globes for our bedside lamps, mostly because of a combination of my inattention to what I was taking off the shelf combined with what was there not being what the label said but a few decades ago it would not have happened. Just as well my local Bunnings is 2minutes away :)

Cheers

I use LED lights. They don't use a heap of power to turn on, they use less power when on and they don't flicker.

It's happening!

"A team of Australian engineers has built a quantum logic gate in silicon for the first time, making calculations between two qubits of information possible and thereby clearing the final hurdle to making silicon quantum computers a reality"

http://www.newsroom.unsw.edu.au/news/science-tech/crucial-hurdle-overcome-quantum-computing

Edited by .:Cyb3rGlitch:.

It's happening!

"A team of Australian engineers has built a quantum logic gate in silicon for the first time, making calculations between two qubits of information possible and thereby clearing the final hurdle to making silicon quantum computers a reality"

http://www.newsroom.unsw.edu.au/news/science-tech/crucial-hurdle-overcome-quantum-computing

Fan-friggin-tastic!

It's happening!

Fools! Those Australians have doomed us all!