Caelum

What's on your mind?

Did a test on Facebook for Uni students in USA. Nearly fell off the chair when i got a A+ and in the top 3% of Students.

LoL ,that really gave me the creeps.

:) Wasn't Trump University was it ? (Sorry, couldn't resist :) )

Cheers

• Like 1

Did a test on Facebook for Uni students in USA. Nearly fell off the chair when i got a A+ and in the top 3% of Students.

LoL ,that really gave me the creeps.

:) Wasn't Trump University was it ? (Sorry, couldn't resist :) )

Cheers

It was test they gave to UNI students on general questions relating to US places and Mathematics. Never knew half of the questions just took a stab in the dark.

I was very surprised by the result.

One question was give an equation to 4 circles and 3 Triangles ,so i put 4:3 . And i got it right.

:)

Ah yeah, I forget what they call those but used as a pre-requisite for Uni applications.

Cheers

• Like 1

I got a weird feeling about this real estate agent i been dealing with ,only replies i am getting is automated responses. Even the Real Estate is not responding to my Emails. I have given them until 4pm today to issue a contract release to me on the rented property or i bring in a solicitor.

Just hope they have not used a fake real estate agent to prop up their rentals.

I got a weird feeling about this real estate agent i been dealing with ,only replies i am getting is automated responses. Even the Real Estate is not responding to my Emails. I have given them until 4pm today to issue a contract release to me on the rented property or i bring in a solicitor.

Just hope they have not used a fake real estate agent to prop up their rentals.

Real real estate people are dodgy enough as they are !

• Like 1

Successful orbit established around Jupiter about an hour ago by Juno probe: http://www.9news.com.au/World/2016/07/05/12/21/Closer-than-ever-NASA-prepares-to-launch-Juno-spacecraft-into-Jupiters-orbit

I've only bothered watching the first ep so far, but Chris Evans has quit Top Gear after 1 season: http://www.9news.com.au/entertainment/2016/07/05/01/32/top-gear-host-quits
Got to say, he was somewhat unimpressive but I was impressed by Matt LeBlanc who has the required talent and humour for the position and would probably do a good job as frontman (in fact without prior knowledge you might have guessed he was anyway).
Of course the best bloke for the job is probably Jay Leno but I doubt he'd take it on and I doubt they could afford his asking price.

• Like 1

:)

Just Adelaide in winter code - the next thing south is Antarctica :)

WOMM - so now Muslim extremist idiots are suicide bombing in Medina, one of the two holy cities of their faith, there is going to be a very savage, violent and nasty sorting out of the extremists, Saudi just will not put up with that shit and they will have massive support - pass ISIS a shovel so they can dig their own graves....

Cheers

6 Degrees here, "feels like" 2. Rain for most of the next week, temperatures will actually be higher once the cloud settles in.

About the only advantage of overcast nights here, it usually means a normal -3 turns into a +3.

'bout time Saudi put those shiny F-15s to use.

6 Degrees here, "feels like" 2. Rain for most of the next week, temperatures will actually be higher once the cloud settles in.

About the only advantage of overcast nights here, it usually means a normal -3 turns into a +3.

Heh.

They have been, against Yemen, but yeah ISIS made a fundamental mistake in actually taking territory rather than what terror usually does of living in the cracks, Saudi should join the air attacks, going to get a bit crowded up there....

Cheers

Heh.

They have been, against Yemen, but yeah ISIS made a fundamental mistake in actually taking territory rather than what terror usually does of living in the cracks, Saudi should join the air attacks, going to get a bit crowded up there....

Cheers

Are these the guys that some Saudi princes are funding to fight? Lol now they comeback to Home base to start a Holy War.

Middle East has Big Problems if SA goes to war.

It's been the simmering brew, Saudi and the Emirates, probably Jordan as well, house cleaning time...

Cheers

9 News @6 gave it all of about 20 seconds coverage... don't know if because it's breaking news or just no care factor.

Terror bombings almost a daily event now so get about the same coverage as the road toll.

OMM... broke a tooth again during dinner, one that was fixed last year. Have an appointment already next week so I guess just ask for it to go to the top of the queue.

I always need to do that ^^, just don't make them too big or you'll end up bowlegged.

• Like 1

After watching Catalyst... might check mine in the shower for ticks.

I didn't see the show...but somehow I don't regret it- ignorance being bliss and all!

O_O

Finally things are getting sorted with this real estate agent. Told them i am going to bring a solicitor into it and they started talking to me. They want to keep this matter out of QCAT ,i agreed too. So we both come out of it without major losses. But i did insist on a Letter of Contract release from the owner.

• Like 1

You getting your stuff back? I'm assuming you are not.

Funny they talk when the lawyers get mentioned!

Edited by Jeruselem
  • Like 1

You getting your stuff back? I'm assuming you are not.

Funny they talk when the lawyers get mentioned!

Its would take $700 to ship $2000 worth of goods back to Adelaide ,then i would have to pay insurance on that. So its not viable to ship it back.

So i am giving it to the owner as part of contract release plus 2 weeks rent and bond. I have already over compensated the owner and prepared to fight him if i cannot get a contract release. Going to QCAT would prove that. As under RTA i am only obliged to pay owner 2 weeks rent plus 1 week for re-listng the property at agents.

I put myself over a barrel and i am not parting with anymore in the form of compensation. All up the the owner will be compensated for %50 loss of rent over 12 weeks.

I think you are being a bit too generous actually code but it's a lesson learned I suppose.

Different states have different legislation over real estate, here you would I think have been eligible to claim cooling off, you certainly would in South Australia but Queensland always has been somewhat more harsh.

Cheers

• Like 1

I wouldn't call it a loss to the owner. Looks like he gets standard severance plus the whitegoods which prettywell mean they could readvertise for about $20 a week more rent.

I wouldn't call it a loss to the owner. Looks like he gets standard severance plus the whitegoods which prettywell mean they could readvertise for about $20 a week more rent.

The owner owns 5 other apartments in the complex and he has steadily been furnishing them to get higher quality tenants in these apartments. These apartments have the best security in them i have seen. Yes the owner has come out this better than what he expected at my loss. I accepted the loss and just want to move on ,i may try renting another property next year may be in Cairns or Rockhampton knowing now about my limitations living in a regional city like Gladstone is not fit for me.

I learned a lot and can use that knowledge in my future. Next time i get furniture from a dry run on a pc simulation and before i move to see if it can be done.

Edited by codecreeper