Caelum

What's on your mind?

Most adults who didn't use them regularly don't have the flexibility in the lower leg tendons to make it comfortable.

Re the antenna stuff. This one https://www.bunnings.com.au/antsig-super-multiband-uhf-outdoor-antenna_p4360229

is very similar to what I've got. Mine's from Jaycar and probably branded Digitech or something else but I suspect probably the same origin.

The element spacing is different on mine and the closest 2 are the same type as the rest, not rounded like that one.

I would also suspect mine is also UHF only - but I don't think that's a problem as VHF is reassigned anyway.

Similar to ours

qI0mOMs.jpg

She agreed to another date. ^_^

How nice of her

Haha, I know right? :P

Some people are into charity work :)

Hah :)

imo... she's either very blasé or studiously being nonchalant wrt Cyb3r ;) I reckon he should return the blasé

" she doesn't use her fb very much " ... oh paleease !

I think D is right, I asked the guy that set me up with her and he told me that she refuses to touch her phone when with other people. She certainly honored that on our date. But she's also into charity work so maybe (probably) Xen is on the money too! :P

A woman with integrity? Nice to see. :)

in my experience squat toilets are most often the stuff of nightmares

I ate some KFC once while I was in Bangalore. Didn't make me ill, but I desperately needed to take a crap afterwards. The only loo I could find was back in the KFC store. I took a squat, unleashed a swimming pool load of shit and then reached for the toilet paper...that was not there. I'm scanning the room and all I could see was a hose attached to a tap.

Right on! Dynamic bidet it is then!

Did the trick.

I ate some KFC once while I was in Bangalore. Didn't make me ill, but I desperately needed to take a crap afterwards. The only loo I could find was back in the KFC store. I took a squat, unleashed a swimming pool load of shit and then reached for the toilet paper...that was not there. I'm scanning the room and all I could see was a hose attached to a tap.

Did the trick.

That's what the bathroom at grandpas place was like, toilet and bathroom - with one tap for both.

a tap? with running water?

thats the swanky version of the good old nothing but a bucket of murky water and a cup.

*shudder*

a tap? with running water?

thats the swanky version of the good old nothing but a bucket of murky water and a cup.

*shudder*

I didn't mention the tap water was **** cold

?

After the disaster in Brazil ?

No way,

Never liked them much as a company, trend to penny pinch and do not treat their people well at field level.

cheers

Did the trick.

... and then you pull your pants up over your wet arse * curls up lip with ewwwness *

Bloody hell.

Turkey's dropping the age of consent down to twelve. I just have no fucking idea why this is a good thing to do.

It's their culture. You should be ashamed for criticising Islam for engaging in this practice. But of course it would be equally shameful to suggest a western country think of doing the same.

Actually, it'll be interesting to see what the regressive left starts pumping out in reply. No doubt the usual round of pathetic excuses mixed with convoluted finger pointing where the white guy gets the blame.

• Like 1

Turkey's dropping the age of consent down to twelve.

where's your link for this? i cant find any credible sources.

as far as i can tell it is set to remain at 18, and what this is actually about is something to do with the legal distinction between what is or isnt statutory rape.

Turkey's dropping the age of consent down to twelve.

where's your link for this? i cant find any credible sources.

as far as i can tell it is set to remain at 18, and what this is actually about is something to do with the legal distinction between what is or isnt statutory rape.

What's a credible source exactly ? If you google you will find a variety of sources as the news is a few day old at least.

Even reddit has a discussion going on it, this is the first link on my google just for you @~thehung ;)

http://nsnbc.me/2016/08/10/turkeys-constitutional-court-removes-minimun-legal-age-clause-more-child-brides-coming/

Edited by eveln

What's a credible source exactly ?

um... not that. XD

"Not to be confused with MSNBC, who probably aren't aware this site copied 4/5ths of their name.

nsnbc.me, or nsnbc ìnternational, is a lowercase alternative news site created in 2013 by a Danish man named Christoff Lehmann as a replacement for his blog.[1] The website is one of the more professional-looking crank sites. However, under the shiny exterior, the website supports a wide range of conspiracy theories and woo.

nsnbc features articles supporting 9/11 conspiracy theories,[2][3] FEMA concentration camps,[2][4] Bilderberg conspiracies,[2][5] Zionist conspiracies,[6] Rothschild conspiracies,[6] Monsanto conspiracies,[7] Séralini's discredited rat study,[8] vaccine-induced autism,[9] fluoride conspiracies,[10] and cancer woo.[11]" — Rational Wiki

anyway..... when i see a claim of something so outrageous "Turkey's dropping the age of consent down to twelve" i am inclined to think it is clickbait and/or a beat up and/or misreporting.

then, when i see a conspicuous lack of recent articles on this from mainstream media i am even more suspicious that i am reading nonsense. not that smaller news outlets are to be automatically distrusted though.

it does seem clear that Turkey doesnt think that is what they are doing, but sure, its all very confusing to most everyone else and a bit on the nose.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/08/16/turkey-summons-swedish-envoy-over-scandalous-age-consent-tweet

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08/14/turkey-legalize-sex-children-young-twelve/ (politically very right-wing but credible enough)

Hmmm, interesting: http://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/scientists-discover-malaria-cure/3077852/

SCIENTISTS in Queensland have developed a protein that cures mice of malaria and protects against re-infection.

The breakthrough could lead to a new and more effective treatment.

The findings have been published today in the prestigious journal Immunity.

Malaria is caused by parasites spread to humans by the anopheles mosquito.

The World Health Organisation says malaria killed 438,000 people last year, mostly young children and unborn babies, and nearly half the world's population is at risk.

um... not that. XD

it does seem clear that Turkey doesnt think that is what they are doing, but sure, its all very confusing to most everyone else and a bit on the nose.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/08/16/turkey-summons-swedish-envoy-over-scandalous-age-consent-tweet

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08/14/turkey-legalize-sex-children-young-twelve/ (politically very right-wing but credible enough)

I first read it from the second link you posted ... But the info is not dissimilar from the ' dodgy' link I ended up linking ... so well

credible or no the info still stands :)

Like I said earlier there's no good reason for what Turkey wants to do. The human population is breeding at a merciless rate, imo.

To try and pretend that a child with little more than a decades worth of thought process is capable of Understanding ( capital "U" on purpose),

is a pathetic and cruel and inhumane justification for paving the way for legal sexual abuse of a child.

It's just really bloody simple. Regardless of whatever laws making it okay to ' judge' a child for their sexual behaviour. The body of a child

is not physically ready for sexual penetration, and more so if that sexual penetration is from a fully grown partner. << That makes it an act of

Physical Abuse ... legal or not.

I don't care what psychological theory comes into the equation.

um... not that. XD

Like I said earlier there's no good reason for what Turkey wants to do. The human population is breeding at a merciless rate, imo.

To try and pretend that a child with little more than a decades worth of thought process is capable of Understanding ( capital "U" on purpose),

is a pathetic and cruel and inhumane justification for paving the way for legal sexual abuse of a child.

/snip

08022014%20ISLAM%20MO%20S.png

https://www.pickeringpost.com/story/the-islamic-age-of-consent/2746

He goes a bit OT but you get the point, you were looking for reasons, there's a big one.

The commenters on that site are kind of embarrassing. Well at least they would be if I were him.

They all seem to be confusing "Political Correctness" with having decorum, and discouraging use of opinions, prejudices, stereotypes and misconceptions in lieu of actual debate and discussion.

Being told your position of "deport all muslims" is unworkable and damaging for reasons X Y and Z is not an infringement on your free speech, nor is it about being "politically correct".

Edited by SquallStrife