Caelum

What's on your mind?

Well thankfully some in Melbourne still value free thought and speech. " The Red Pill " was due to be shown at the Palace theartre

however a petition was got up to ban it.

The show must go on so it's now got another venue apparently . Good.

• Like 2

Indeed. I just hope it gets a decent viewing - especially by idiots like Jessica Rowe.

• Like 1

Indeed. I just hope it gets a decent viewing - especially by idiots like Jessica Rowe.

Yep. Was a bit stunned that The Palace would fold like that. Jessica Rowe is a fruit loop. Can only hope that after reading out from the

half truths she will later do some actual research into why a person would vote not guilty in a rape case, in the USA, just because ;)

I have my doubts though, because she says " the guy's got form" or some such. I think Jessica feels she knows enough already.

As the other presenter said, if not for the petition the film might not have been known. ... but that's commercial tv. I only knew

of this via Walt's youtube stuffs.

I would actually like to be in the room while Jessica views it.

Mm. All I know about her is what she's allowed herself to show on tv, and that little bit is entirely indicative of sitting through the entire movie with her figurative fingers in her ears.

The woman who made the film did an excellent chat with Dave Rubin (Part 1, and Part 2), btw, in case you want to hear her side of things and haven't already.

Mm. All I know about her is what she's allowed herself to show on tv, and that little bit is entirely indicative of sitting through the entire movie with her figurative fingers in her ears.

The woman who made the film did an excellent chat with Dave Rubin (Part 1, and Part 2), btw, in case you want to hear her side of things and haven't already.

Yes spent some time earlier this evening listening and watching the trailer.

And ditto re Jessica. Although my viewing of her is even more limited than yours as I don't do commercial tv these days, but she was around over

five years ago ...

lol. " what did you think of the latest Ghost Busters remake ?" ... haha neither of them had watched it :)

thanks for posting those links Cybes ... don't know why but if not for you I wouldn't see any of Ruben's vids. ;) and I usually

don't mind them , go figure. o_O

don't know why but if not for you I wouldn't see any of Ruben's vids. ;) and I usually

don't mind them , go figure. o_O

Seriously, just sub to his channel. A couple of those he's had on I haven't been able to watch, but most of his shows are interesting. Even the ones I really disagree with. (Even Crowder!)

It's just refreshing to see a young women question and take what's probably considered a radical step, and not have

to physically turn herself inside out with it all. Turning her thinking inside out seems to have been enough :)

When trying to get funding she classed the doco as human studies. Couldn't have been more appropriate a genre .

Another day in tropical hell ...

'nam?

Just Darwin LOL

:)Strangely similar climate - less lead in the atmosphere was probably what D meant, although 'Nam is a very peaceful place these days :)

That's what usually happens when the Americans piss off :)

Cheers

Edited by chrisg

Darwin is great for half a year and complete hell the other half ...

:)

I lived there for a couple of years, loved the dry, endured the wet :)

Possibly I had a slightly better time of the latter - I'm English :)

Cheers

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/breaking-news/local-millennial-experiencing-unimaginable-financial-security-after-quitting-smashed-av/

Local Millennial Experiencing Unimaginable Financial Security After Quitting Smashed Av

Local millennial, Toby Campbell (24) says he can’t believe he’s spent so long blowing his income on vegetables and bread.
After giving up smashed avocado for an entire year, Toby says he can now afford things that he never would have dreamed of.
“It’s amazing. I now own an iPhone”

~

• Like 2

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/breaking-news/local-millennial-experiencing-unimaginable-financial-security-after-quitting-smashed-av/

Local Millennial Experiencing Unimaginable Financial Security After Quitting Smashed Av

Local millennial, Toby Campbell (24) says he can’t believe he’s spent so long blowing his income on vegetables and bread.

After giving up smashed avocado for an entire year, Toby says he can now afford things that he never would have dreamed of.

“It’s amazing. I now own an iPhone”

~

from the comments section ...

"Keith October 31, 2016 at 11:34 am

Like any tru-blu, fair-dinkum ‘strayan millenial, he lives in London"

Hah !

lived there for 4 years

"the dry" occurred once for a period of a few days in that time i think

the rest of the time it was just bloody hot, and most often bloody hot and very humid

i loved it because as a kid it was like endless summer, and in the late 60's there was no tv, so i read a lot of books (and air ace comics) but i got to see most of the current movies at the parap theatre - whether they were appropriate for someone of my tender years or not

and was a keen member of the argonauts club on abc radio :)

lived there for 4 years

"the dry" occurred once for a period of a few days in that time i think

the rest of the time it was just bloody hot, and most often bloody hot and very humid

i loved it because as a kid it was like endless summer, and in the late 60's there was no tv, so i read a lot of books (and air ace comics) but i got to see most of the current movies at the parap theatre - whether they were appropriate for someone of my tender years or not

and was a keen member of the argonauts club on abc radio :)

There's like humid dry and dry dry there, and dry dry isn't very long for sure.