Caelum

What's on your mind?

4 hours ago, TheManFromPOST said:

It is just that if I decided to dress like a woman, I would be trying a little harder. I’d be putting on some makeup, not just long fake fingernails. Have a nice hairdo.But the main thing I would do is SHAVE OFF MY BEARD!!!

Seriously, if you are not trying to be the most beautiful woman you can be, then why bother???

ummm. I think you're going with the theory, " beauty is in the eye of the beholder ". Where as the trannie you speak of is going with the theory, " beauty is not skin deep " perhaps ;) ...

... also how stereo-typical of you to think that putting on a dress requires make-up and a nice hairdo . l mean really ... no wonder a woman's works feels never done !

maybe the dress is cos they've got some heat rash going on down below, and the dress helps with air flow ... or maybe it's just a case of everything else was in the wash ... what can you do ?

9 minutes ago, eveln said:

ummm. I think you're going with the theory, " beauty is in the eye of the beholder ". Where as the trannie you speak of is going with the theory, " beauty is not skin deep " perhaps ? ...

... also how stereo-typical of you to think that putting on a dress requires make-up and a nice hairdo . l mean really ... no wonder a woman's works feels never done !

maybe the dress is cos they've got some heat rash going on down below, and the dress helps with air flow ... or maybe it's just a case of everything else was in the wash ... what can you do ?

I was not planning on doing anything, it just seems odd to me

10 minutes ago, TheManFromPOST said:
21 minutes ago, eveln said:

ummm. I think you're going with the theory, " beauty is in the eye of the beholder ". Where as the trannie you speak of is going with the theory, " beauty is not skin deep " perhaps ? ...

I was not planning on doing anything, it just seems odd to me

...also, beard might be a protectant from the sun/uv stuff :)

I gotta stop talking dribble and go to work

Seriously, if you are not trying to be the most beautiful woman you can be, then why bother???

Their self image probably tells them otherwise.  Then again, a huge proportion of the population has a highly delusional self image anyway.

Edited by Rybags

2018, when I had 7 teeth removed. Geez, at this rate ... NVM

(4 were wisdom teeth I should removed a long time ago)

Edited by Jeruselem

22 hours ago, Cybes said:

OMM: Sometimes I wonder exactly how badly damaged my brain actually is.  I mean, I feel fine and still like me, but... I woke up, had a shower, dried off and only then noticed my right leg is gashed.  Happened before - a sharp bit of toenail on the left foot and a habit of pulling that foot into the calf.  Ok, nail clippers in hand, the hunt for the sharp bit commences.  Oh!  Well, that was easy - half my big toe nail is hanging off and dripping blood.

No, I still didn't feel anything, even looking at the gore.

Now my clippers look like a medieval torture instrument because they've been used to clip of the hanging bit and smooth out the ragged edges.

Needed to wash those sheets anyway. ?

IRL Thomas Covenant?

7 teeth - I think I'm about there or maybe a little further (inclusive of 4 wisdoms).

The only positive about it being that it's started from the outside coming in, though one front tooth is nothing but a couple of metal posts holding a cosmetic rebuild.

What besides the Egyptian pyramids and Easter Island statues has been attributed to aliens?

Maybe some of the (no longer around) 7 wonders of the ancient world?

And not forgetting Stonehenge, it's a white people creation and probably #3 on the alien conspiracy list.

6 hours ago, Nich... said:

IRL Thomas Covenant?

I'm embarrassed to admit that I never had any contact with that franchise, though I recognise the name.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Rybags said:

7 teeth - I think I'm about there or maybe a little further (inclusive of 4 wisdoms).

The only positive about it being that it's started from the outside coming in, though one front tooth is nothing but a couple of metal posts holding a cosmetic rebuild.

Last time, the wounds clotted real quick. Now, it's taken 6 hours ... ,might be something to with warmer weather and this time it wasn't stitched up. Blood tastes funny, I don't think I'd make a good vampire.

I think I had dry socket the last tooth that was pulled.  Generally I didn't have bleeding problems, but the sockets left by the wisdoms were annoying food traps for a couple of months.

8 hours ago, Jeruselem said:

2018, when I had 7 teeth removed. Geez, at this rate ... NVM

(4 were wisdom teeth I should removed a long time ago)

Ummm, I don't mean this to be a stupid question even though it might at first glance appear to be stupid. Were your wisdom teeth causing you pain ? ... I still have all mine, though have had a couple of others taken , they caused pain, and being cheaper than
root canals etc.etc. luckily side teeth.

Edited by eveln
toooo many " have"s

1 hour ago, Rybags said:

What besides the Egyptian pyramids and Easter Island statues has been attributed to aliens?

Maybe some of the (no longer around) 7 wonders of the ancient world?

And not forgetting Stonehenge, it's a white people creation and probably #3 on the alien conspiracy list.

Nazca - those lines are pretty incredible - also slowly being eroded by tourists, which is a bit dumb, they can only be seen from the air. Peru is trying to preserve them but it's not easy in a country such as that in such a remote location.

Whether they are alien, kind of doubt it, they can be seen from some of the hills around the plains and there is some suggestion the Incas may have had hot air balloons, although that seems somewhat doubtful.

Cheers

19 hours ago, TheManFromPOST said:

I don’t understand male transvestites

Walking around looking for a place to have lunch yesterday, passed a few guys wearing dresses. OK

It is just that if I decided to dress like a woman, I would be trying a little harder. I’d be putting on some makeup, not just long fake fingernails. Have a nice hairdo.But the main thing I would do is SHAVE OFF MY BEARD!!!

Conchita Wurst made a FORTUNE from it...

And I would actually say he/she is quite a beautiful woman - even with the beard.  She/he is certainly prettier than Nich...

1 hour ago, eveln said:

Ummm, I don't mean this to be a stupid question even though it might at first glance appear to be stupid. Were your wisdom teeth causing you pain ? ... I still have all mine, though have had a couple of others taken , they caused pain, and being cheaper than
root canals etc.etc. luckily side teeth.

Two were side impacting two teeth. One wisdom was damaged. And one other tooth broke. I had one good wisdom tooth, but got rid of it.

18 minutes ago, Chaos.Lady said:

Conchita Wurst made a FORTUNE from it...

And I would actually say he/she is quite a beautiful woman - even with the beard.  She/he is certainly prettier than Nich...

that beard is a bad fake i think, or more makeup than follicles

Yeah, mine did that also, though it took multiple years, root canal on one and the other splitting in two before they came out.

The genetic uselessness of the appendix is supposedly moot as it's a hidey-hole for good bacteria when you get sick, but you have to ask just WTH we need wisdom teeth for.

17 minutes ago, Jeruselem said:

Two were side impacting two teeth. One wisdom was damaged. And one other tooth broke. I had one good wisdom tooth, but got rid of it.

ohh okay ... see you when the drugs wear off  ?

doesn't matter how well one looks after their teeth they can still be utter shite

@Chaos.Lady...

Conchita also grooms her hair and does make up etc ... I get the idea from TMFP that the person he was referring to just wore a dress and fake nails and was otherwise lacking in finesse ... like or not, Conchita does finesse quite a bit.

Edited by eveln

7 minutes ago, Rybags said:

Yeah, mine did that also, though it took multiple years, root canal on one and the other splitting in two before they came out.

The genetic uselessness of the appendix is supposedly moot as it's a hidey-hole for good bacteria when you get sick, but you have to ask just WTH we need wisdom teeth for.

/I read scruffy's post then yours immediately after it ...hahaa

re the underlined ... I recall some one telling me that removing all one's wisdom teeth could drastically alter the shape of one's jaw line . IANADentist ...

• Haha 1

?

Odd,  still have all my wisdom teeth, a few others have been removed over the years, some for no bloody reason. In the U'K. when I was a kid a school dentist used to come around, paid by the government, they were paid more for extractions so needless to say a lot of teeth that were perfectly ok were pulled, including a couple of mine.

I do have a couple of bits of me missing, not that you would know unless we were VERY intimate but still have my appendix and tonsils although one of my daughters nearly had a burst appendix when she was 14, emergency removal.

The human body can be somewhat capricious, I blame the designer, never finished the job properly  ?

Cheers

I'm not sure on why a guy wearing a dress needs makeup and fancy hair any more than a woman wearing a dress does, or a guy wearing pants needs to match it with a 3 piece suit with appropriately matched tie and cummerbund.

38 minutes ago, Nich... said:

I'm not sure on why a guy wearing a dress needs makeup and fancy hair any more than a woman wearing a dress does, or a guy wearing pants needs to match it with a 3 piece suit with appropriately matched tie and cummerbund.

some people would call it " respecting one's self. I mean it's just our slightly complex version of preening isn't it.
If you don't brush your hair now and then, or attempt to look pretty/handsome when viewed in the mirror, it means you're either too bloody busy elsewhere, or you don't like yourself very much ? Taking care of ourselves is a good way of getting rid of unwanted skin or wee critters
that might think there's a home to be found on this person as they don't preen with vigour or even casual intent,

I know a woman who washes and blow-dries her hair daily, never ever misses a day. She also religiously has her hair 'done' at a salon to keep the cut and colour at optimum look . I'd find that too high level maintenance, but it works for her. This woman also owns her business and
works it seven days a week ...with time out for hair appointments ?

If you tell me there's nothing wrong with people walking around with their daks around their thighs and their boxers or briefs riding higher on the bum I will never ever ask you for fashion advice on anything !

earlier tonight the bottom of the Index page was like a line of colourful Smarties or M&Ms ...now the colour is a bit boring ?

25 minutes ago, eveln said:

If you tell me there's nothing wrong with people walking around with their daks around their thighs and their boxers or briefs riding higher on the bum I will never ever ask you for fashion advice on anything !

It's rare that people ever ask me for fashion advice, anyway ?

I'm happy for people to do whatever they're most comfortable with, but it doesn't mean there's nothing wrong (or right) with that, depending on context.