Caelum

What's on your mind?

Had high hopes for Corbyn when he turned up, but his Brexit stance had been a bummer, and the whole antisemitism thing want great either. And now, holy crap

3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Had high hopes for Corbyn

...Why?  He got everyone stirred up for the Brexit idea, and as soon as he got it said "Right!  I've done my bit" and fucked off to Majorca.  (OK, probably not - he doesn't seem like the type for Spanish islands.)  If he'd had an ounce of integrity he'd have stuck around and tried to make it work.

17 hours ago, eveln said:

Tenaciousness FTW ! Well bloody good on you !! 🙂 Eat your meat and vegies, and have the odd treat occasionally. As you not be young and immortal you'll survive just fine .

See how i go, luckily a lot of the other students are all mature age as well so hopefully that bodes well.

I was going through all the starting stuff and got reminded again of this place when a lot of the members were in uni or starting, its a pity i didn't end up going when i was 18 as i think i would have gotten a lot more out of it but

despite the lack of time i think i can make a better go of it.

Funnily enough I'm going to the Uni i was wanting to go to back at that age anyway (albeit by distance rather than living on campus).

2 hours ago, Xen said:

a pity i didn't end up going when i was 18 as i think i would have gotten a lot more out of it

possibly, I guess. Chances are you'd have got all cunt ( or cock ) struck and gone all vegan ( or carnivorous ) and lost the plot due to all your brains being sucked out via your genitals 😵

At least going as an adult your impulse control might stand a chance, with the result being you'll ace all your studies

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, eveln said:

possibly, I guess. Chances are you'd have got all cunt ( or cock ) struck and gone all vegan ( or carnivorous ) and lost the plot due to all your brains being sucked out via your genitals 😵

At least going as an adult your impulse control might stand a chance, with the result being you'll ace all your studies

Hahah it's like you knew 18 year old me better than i do.

• Haha 1

Trump and his band of scum-sucking fucks have been planning dodgy deals with Saudi Arabia where they illegally share nuclear tech, and persisted after White House and National Security Council staff advised it was illegal. These fucken scumbags take 'scumbag' to a whole new level. 

Top Trump officials pushed plan to share technology despite objections, according to House oversight committee report

Who needs conspiracy theories when crazy ratfink psycho douchebag maniacs like this are running around.