Caelum

What's on your mind?

arrrg, that sux dude. :(

I want to strangle whoever was responsible for recording these lectures. It's clear the cameraman was some moron from another faculty who probably couldn't add two single digit numbers together. When you're recording a lecture which consists of a lecturer projecting his screen for all to see, logic would dictate that you would fix the camera to that spot. Nope, that's way too obvious for this guy. For some reason it was absolutely critical that he slowly pan the camera to the lectern so we can see the professor talking about the stuff on screen we can no longer see, then pan back after the explanation is finished so you have NFI was just happened. What's worse, the lecturer uses pen input to annotate the notes, so you need to see where he's tapping to understand the area of the circuit he's referring to.

Thanks dude, this course wasn't already difficult enough, now you make it that little bit more frustrating by introducing split attention effects.

Actually the way to do it is to film the lecturer then edit the slides in later from his powerpoint or whatever. (Unless he was using hand drawn transparencies on the overhead, but who does does that anymore?)

Filming the lecturer is stupid. He's behind a lectern speaking, not doing hand puppets. Also, he was using pen input to annotate the notes on the projector. You need to see the steps he takes to get to a solution, not the final result.

Fair enough then.

in a rush to get all our meat sorted for xmas, forgot to check with the butcher how long vacuum sealed turkey breast will last in the fridge...... bought it friday, should be ok to cook tomorrow yeah?

:)

4 days or so before you need to even check BFM, no problem, enjoy :)

Cheers

because you mistook the superglue for lube.

Posted Image

Superlube..... Superglue.... Superlube..... Superglue. Which do I pick?!

Man that's fucked up greaver. I would be shitting in the kid's breakfast!!

@Krispy & Nuke:

*sits back while the super awesome huge dust filter takes care of pretty much all dust waiting for the next 6 month filter replacement.*

I seem to remember you buying Aircon filters or some such for case filters, I'm assuming that all worked out well?

Trying to work out whether I eat one of these mull cookies for funsies.

What else were you going to do with it?

Suppository?

Ouch...

Or is that how they make hash brownies?

Edited by Director

Thank you Origin Energy for seeing a problem in our bill back in June, then without notifying us sending us an amended bill on Christmas Eve the equivalent of an entire year's electricity.

ho fucking ho, it's off to the ombudsman I go.

(and yes, you will lose the joy of supplying us electricity & gas in the new year...)

Thank you Origin Energy for seeing a problem in our bill back in June, then without notifying us sending us an amended bill on Christmas Eve the equivalent of an entire year's electricity.

ho fucking ho, it's off to the ombudsman I go.

(and yes, you will lose the joy of supplying us electricity & gas in the new year...)

I can sympathise.

eighty fucking dollars for 4 movie tickets!!!!!!!!!

this is why i wait and the buy DVD of the Movie. We all have Theater TV's and Sound so why not watch it in your own home.

eighty fucking dollars for 4 movie tickets!!!!!!!!!

this is why i wait and the buy DVD of the Movie. We all have Theater TV's and Sound so why not watch it in your own home.

granmas up for Christmas and wants everyone to go see the Hobbit........ otherwise I would have waited for the BD (now I probably wont buy it). And they've nixed all the discount codes at Event cinemas, some doofus posted them all on a website......................

Might wait for Pension day and go and see it. Otherwise i would wait but i saw all the 'The Lord of Rings" in the cinema. Only thing i hate about cinema's the sound is either too low or too high and my hearing gets messed up. Another thing i hate is when someone sits next to you and just plays with their mobile phone.

*sigh*

Wife *might* be home for Christmas. Surgery delayed.

AD

Hope this pans out okay for you ...

Don't know why, but Christmas always turns out to be a depressing time of year for me, can't wait to get back to work on wednesday and forget about it.

Don't know why, but Christmas always turns out to be a depressing time of year for me, can't wait to get back to work on wednesday and forget about it.

I'll put money down on the fact you will be changing your attitude once your offspring becomes a little more interactive. Nothing quite like watching young-uns absolutely lose their shit over chrissy presents and whatnot.

I'll put money down on the fact you will be changing your attitude once your offspring becomes a little more interactive. Nothing quite like watching young-uns absolutely lose their shit over chrissy presents and whatnot.

Yeah, definitely something I'll be looking forward to in the future :)