Sign in to follow this  
Sty.x

Stinking ass laptop

Hey there people my miss's just went shit bat crazy at me cause her stinking ass laptop is being a peice of crap at the moment im the only one whos used it lately. The issue i have with it is that last night i was watching tv shows on it for a while and left it running overnight to charge my phone and download a couple of things and for some reason its turned itself off sometime in the night and what not , anyways i just turned it on before and the screen was all jittert abd static like then the screen goes black and thats all.. What are your opinons on what the problem is.

First things first, post up what laptop you have and more helpfully would be to post the entire setup of the laptop (i.e. CPU, RAM, Graphics, HDD etc)

Two, you said that when you resumed the laptop, it produced static before shutting down. Did you try turning it on again? If not, this indicates a problem with heat. It happens when you leave things on for too long, especially if it is an old laptop.

After you posted more details, only then can we work something out. ATM, you haven't given much which isn't helping.

Yeah sorry , its a pink Toshiba and i got no idea what its running and yeah i thought it might be a heat issue but its been sitting in the cold bedroom all day without being plugged in or turned on, So i thought it might just be dead flat and thats why its being a prick so ill see what its like after its done.

lol at a quick glance i thought you were the op :)

@Sty.x, tell us it is a pink Toshiba still doesn't help us. Could you find what it is called? Usually the box that comes with the laptop will tell you. Otherwise, please find it here: http://www.mytoshiba.com.au/