Malkieri

Assange granted Ecuadorean Asylum

er....there's no rape involved, he just r00ted them without a condom, and some time later, they decided that they didn't like it/him any more

I'm sorry Leonard, but they sound like whores to me

And now for the real story.....

EXCLUSIVE

a

Australia's Ambassador to America ... Kim Beazley. Photo: Rebecca Hallas

AUSTRALIAN diplomats have no doubt the United States is intent on pursuing Julian Assange, Foreign Affairs and Trade Department documents obtained by the Herald show.

This is at odds with comments by the Foreign Affairs Minister, Bob Carr, who has dismissed suggestions the US plans to eventually extradite Assange on charges arising from WikiLeaks obtaining leaked US military and diplomatic documents.

The Australian embassy in Washington has been tracking a US espionage investigation targeting the WikiLeaks publisher for more than 18 months.

The declassified diplomatic cables, released under freedom of information legislation, show Australia's ambassador, the former Labor leader Kim Beazley, has made high level representations to the US government asking for advance warning of any moves to prosecute Assange.

Advertisement

Briefings for the Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, and Senator Carr also suggest the Australian government has no in-principle objection to extradition.

On Thursday, Ecuador granted Assange political asylum at its London embassy on the grounds that, if extradited to Sweden to be questioned about sexual assault allegations, he would be at risk of further extradition to the US to face espionage or conspiracy charges.

Link

Interesting POV on the 'rape' allegations here:

Linky

It is now official: if you want sex, guys, do NOT, I repeat, do NOT go to Sweden. You will have your nuts cut off for the most frivolous of reasons. This, of course, puts to bed any references to sexy Swede women and 007 would have spent most of his career in prison in Stockholm. To be renamed, ‘Stocks home’ as men who sleep but don’t marry their females are locked up in the town square. Actually, the charges of Sex by Surprise is rather surprising since it seems that sleeping with someone, having sex, then going out, eating, twittering about how great it was then going back and doing it all over again for several days…is rape. A cold shiver should go down all men’s spines if this is rape.

Edited by Director

Assanage is an idiot and i cant wait for him to get whats coming to him. He releases sensitive extremely incriminating documents to the entire world while we are still stuck in a war for 1 more year.

His hunger for free speech stardom is the direct propaganda machine that has been creating the endless insurgency in Afganistan, Pakistan and all the others. They have a culture of revenge and if they have SO much evidence about the Atrocities that happen in war they are bound by honour to get revenge.

His website has contibuted to the deaths of Australian, New Zealand, British, French, Canadian (etc) soldiers who have had nothing to do with what America have done, But we are white, we are allied, we get targeted. If his desire for Free Speach matyrdom wasn't to such an extremist level theres a good chance people, who are actually there to help, would not have been killed. We want this war to end, fuck witts like Assange keep them Alive.

Tell me a war where bad shit doesnt happen and I will Agree with you that the release of this website was a good idea.

Cya later Julian, Enjoy your 72 virgins and say hi to Allah

Assanage is an idiot and i cant wait for him to get whats coming to him. He releases sensitive extremely incriminating documents to the entire world while we are still stuck in a war for 1 more year.

His hunger for free speech stardom is the direct propaganda machine that has been creating the endless insurgency in Afganistan, Pakistan and all the others. They have a culture of revenge and if they have SO much evidence about the Atrocities that happen in war they are bound by honour to get revenge.

His website has contibuted to the deaths of Australian, New Zealand, British, French, Canadian (etc) soldiers who have had nothing to do with what America have done, But we are white, we are allied, we get targeted. If his desire for Free Speach matyrdom wasn't to such an extremist level theres a good chance people, who are actually there to help, would not have been killed. We want this war to end, fuck witts like Assange keep them Alive.

Tell me a war where bad shit doesnt happen and I will Agree with you that the release of this website was a good idea.

Cya later Julian, Enjoy your 72 virgins and say hi to Allah

what a load of pure unadulterated crap.

He coulda waited till after the war, his website has fuelled it.

Think about it for actually 2 seconds, If you where on the receiving end of what was on the website, would you be angry?

Pashtunwali (Pashto: پښتونوالی) or Pakhtunwali is a non-written ethical code and traditional lifestyle which the indigenous Pashtun people follow

Pashtunwali promotes self-respect, independence, justice, hospitality, love, forgiveness, revenge

Pashtunwali rules are accepted in Afghanistan and Pakistan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtunwali

learn

They would kill someone for not even 1/4 of what the Americans have done on behalf of the western white world

Edited by xnatex

He coulda waited till after the war, his website has fuelled it.

Think about it for actually 2 seconds, If you where on the receiving end of what was on the website, would you be angry?

Pashtunwali (Pashto: پښتونوالی) or Pakhtunwali is a non-written ethical code and traditional lifestyle which the indigenous Pashtun people follow

Pashtunwali promotes self-respect, independence, justice, hospitality, love, forgiveness, revenge

Pashtunwali rules are accepted in Afghanistan and Pakistan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtunwali

learn

WTF!?

done a few night shifts and i get pretty off head when i havent slept for a few days, its when i get my internet ramble on most the time

I think he's just stirring the shit at this point. ;)

"Wait till the war ends" indeed, baby this war will NEVER end.

Yes, because if Wikileaks didn't exist this war would have ended ages ago. Right?

It ends when we withdraw troops, thats coming very soon with the cheeky 5 billion labor cut from the defence budget. There is no point to fuel the fire, our withdraw date has always been there

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21...d-schedule.html

The only thing that will change in the American military after this is they will share less information.

lets play a hypothetical game. Do you think Assange saved more lifes or got more people killed?

Edited by xnatex

this is what the Germans used to make people hate jews

Posted Image

The Taliban (and all the rest) give their people wikileaks to hate the western world

Edited by xnatex

No, the Taliban simply point out the continued interference by the U.S. in their local affairs over the last 70 years or so, it called 'blowback' and has NOTHING to do with wikileaks at all that I can see. If anything you'd think they'd be happy that wikileaks is helping them to expose their plight.

Posted Image

Edited by Director

The Taliban (and all the rest) give their people wikileaks to hate the western world

i would say youve got your head up your arse, but i fear the situation is much worse than that

Posted Image

that's you on the left

let us suppose your equation, Wikileaks = Taliban fuel, is true for a minute. that would still demand to be put into context. a really fucking wide context. reducing the whole issue down to a very dodgy little equation borders on insanity. it reeks of the rigid black and white thinking that starts many conflicts to begin with.

sure, it frequently works the other way, but sometimes its the man on the ground who isnt as clued up as he feels. he is by definition stuck in a bubble, surrounded by people under the same stresses with the same necessarily limited perspectives. none of them can see the forest for the trees. its only natural that they should begin to diminish the complexity of that forest in their minds. the forest doesnt effect their day-to-day reality. and after all, they are right there at the heart of the problem. whatever they are faced with can be written off as representing the whole. but they dont know the forest. the COs and top brass dont even necessarily know the forest.

widen your perspective.

Edited by @~thehung

I for one totally agree with xnatex.

If it wasn't for wikileaks, the Taliban would have no reason to hate the troops stationed in their country. There would simply be no reason for fighting. Look at the poor USSR, for years they had peace keeping troops in Afghanistan, and they just kept getting the hate because of Assange and his filthy ilk...

... It totally rings true, doesn't it? It's not like well-being of the troops has ever been used as an excuse to shut down discussion. If you've watched any of the wikileaks footage, such as helicopter gunships shooting up civilians trying to help journalists they've already shot up, or blowing up buildings heedless of people walking past, and joking about it, you might not be so hell-bent on maligning wikileaks, and those who have leaked to them.

...and besides....

The value of wikileaks is mainly for us westerners, pretty sure the poor bastards over there already know what our governments are up to. The threat is to our governments who need to maintain our in principle support of their illegal wars so something like wikilleaks (i.e. true information) is always going to be a problem for them. It's outside of the scripted MSM.

er....there's no rape involved, he just r00ted them without a condom, and some time later, they decided that they didn't like it/him any more

I'm sorry Leonard, but they sound like whores to me

However wasn't she under the impression that he was wearing a condom? Surely there are some legal issues there. In any case I don't see what the US would gain in extraditing him there. He's done the damage already, now he's just a figure head. Sending him to prison in the US would only result in a massive public backlash

Just curious, this may have already been answered.

Why does the media claim that once sent to Sweden he might run the risk of being sent to the USA?

You would think that the USA could just as easily reach Assange in the UK.

Anyway, I'm surprised that Assange is still around... I always thought he would have an accident like a "car crash" or something. Assange has annoyed a lot of people out there.

Why does the media claim that once sent to Sweden he might run the risk of being sent to the USA?

Anyway, I'm surprised that Assange is still around... I always thought he would have an accident like a "car crash" or something. Assange has annoyed a lot of people out there.

if they grab him from the UK, there will be massive public outroar worldwide, however, if he is convicted in Sweden, the majority wont care cause he will be a convicted rapist and all the righteous people will be against him due to it, its all about keeping public opinion on their side if that makes sense?

if they grab him from the UK, there will be massive public outroar worldwide, however, if he is convicted in Sweden, the majority wont care cause he will be a convicted rapist and all the righteous people will be against him due to it, its all about keeping public opinion on their side if that makes sense?

I don't think anyone is scared he will be convicted of Rape as there is serious issues in the prosecutions story. The fear is that if extradited to Sweden it will be easier for him to be extradited to the US as Sweden have done it before

Edited by SlurmsMackenzie

I don't think anyone is scared he will be convicted of Rape as there is serious issues in the prosecutions story. The fear is that if extradited to Sweden it will be easier for him to be extradited to the US as Sweden have done it before

also the usa has capital punishment so Britain wont extradite if there is the chance of execution

also the usa has capital punishment so Britain wont extradite if there is the chance of execution

Nor will Sweden.