Sign in to follow this  
The_Salty_Peanut

Out of touch...

Hey!

I am most disheartened to see that the Sydney crew has (seemingly) gone all quiet, although given my own absence, it is hardly a surprise. Life charges on!

I am just wondering if anyone can fill me in on the last 5 years of Sydney gossip? :P

Maybe over a beer?? :D

We'll see..

Mate, if I were in Sydney, I'd take you up on that. I'm not, so I won't. ;P

I'm not sure where many people hail from... I do know Juggs is a Sydneysider, and he's still here now and then.

:)

I'm about as far away as anyone can be and still be an Australian so can't help on gossip but I'd guess Twinny, Juggs, Plebs and Cheeky can at a minimum if they see this thread, and Twinny already has :)

Good to see you )

Cheers

I am on the edge of a monk-like lifestyle as we speak... haha, existential crisis much?

Perhaps I'll rummage together a date and get all proactive, eh chris? It is all a lot quieter than I actually expected..

Stay tooned :P

Wow, blast from the past! Hi Salty :)

Most of the Sydney crew are active on Facebook, I will let the others know to check this thread. PM me if you want a run down on whats going on these days with everyone or anyone in particular.

On our end - Juggs and I are getting married in November!!! Maksym and Chamilla are also getting married too :)

What are you up to?? Are you still in Sydney?