Sign in to follow this  
Randy Andy

VA or TN

So I'm tossing up between the dell ultrasharp 24" with the VA panel and an Asus 24" with a TN panel.

SO pretty much I was wondering if the VA is worth $100-$200 more than the TN panel keeping in mind that the screen will be used for gaming, movies and just general other things and also that I have 931C at the moment with a TN panel

For gaming and movies, probably not. For color critical work (eg photography/design), look at S-IPS/IPS panels if money is not an issue, otherwise look at S-PVA/PVA panels.

So I'm tossing up between the dell ultrasharp 24" with the VA panel and an Asus 24" with a TN panel.

SO pretty much I was wondering if the VA is worth $100-$200 more than the TN panel keeping in mind that the screen will be used for gaming, movies and just general other things and also that I have 931C at the moment with a TN panel

For gaming and movies, probably not. For color critical work (eg photography/design), look at S-IPS/IPS panels if money is not an issue, otherwise look at S-PVA/PVA panels.

+1

TN for gaming / internet / general use

S-PVA/PVA for photography / photoshop / movies