Sign in to follow this  
warmachine

why i hate the future our children will live in

I live in a shitty as town thats quiet as, I like it quiet

Why the **** did they have to secretly build a HARRP base near us not even informing the public, it just has this sign outside the gates that makes it sound like a tourist attraction, its actually on one of our usual lookin local crappy tourist information signs

so yeah americans can just build their bases here and whatever other shit they want, its all what the USA millitary wants pretty much here

this must be one world already fuck it all

I dunno about this shit aye I dunno wot tha fucken point of writen this shit here is but it just pisses me off how nz sucks american cock like we are their bitch slaves already

fuck the nz millitary aye wot anotha fucken joke I really wanted to join but when I see this shit I just think we be fiten for one world government shit

building a bunker seems like a good idea

Edited by warmachine

whoops i read it on this website (edited original post)

http://www.haarp.net/

HAARP Boils the Upper Atmosphere

HAARP will zap the upper atmosphere with a focused and steerable electromagnetic beam. It is an advanced model of an "ionospheric heater." (The ionosphere is the electrically-charged sphere surrounding Earth's upper atmosphere. It ranges between 40 to 60 miles above the surface of the Earth.)

Put simply, the apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; antenna send out signals instead of receiving. HAARP is the test run for a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything -- living and dead.

HAARP publicity gives the impression that the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program is mainly an academic project with the goal of changing the ionosphere to improve communications for our own good. However, other U.S. military documents put it more clearly -- HAARP aims to learn how to "exploit the ionosphere for Department of Defense purposes." Communicating with submarines is only one of those purposes.

Edited by warmachine

You're going to be glad to be so close to stockpiles of weapons and ammunition once the zombie uprising begins.

how could it not be written by conspiracy theorists any person who is anti NWO is considered conspiracy theorists/conspiracy nuts

Anybody anti-Haarp could be considered to come under this category of conspiracy theorist so I am unable to reply

Im kinda conspiracy theorist but I wont build a bunker or anything even thou it would be nice id rather just be thankful to live thru tommorow with all the things that may happen soon

Edited by warmachine

I dunno about this shit aye I dunno wot tha fucken point of writen this shit here is but it just pisses me off how nz sucks american cock like we are their bitch slaves already

N fukn cunt shit piss vag slut cock fukn piss cock bitch shit aye.

You're going to be glad to be so close to stockpiles of weapons and ammunition once the zombie uprising begins.

<= I love that man

N fukn cunt shit piss vag slut cock fukn piss cock bitch shit aye.

Now I can really understand that you are there for me, and that you believe in me...thank you

Large phased array radio systems being constructed to reflect signals off the ionosphere for use by the DoD?

That actually seems pretty mundane to me.

Sounds like a bog standard Over-The-Horizon radar system.

Australia has one.

edit: also, no-one with a brain would use an over the horizon system for submarine communication, its way too sensitive to atmospheric variation. One of the key complaints about the Jindalee system was the allegation that it would only work 66% of the time for that exact reason. Pretty shitty way to communicate with your submarines when you have a swarm of satellites available.

Edited by Sir_Substance

shit i just thought then what a stupid thing cos when they missile us a enemy country then its pretty much a target if it DOES have any significant military value

Warmachine, if you're going to insult people, at least have the guts to do it in the thread, instead of via Private Message like a coward.

Edited by SquallStrife

did you just accidentally the whole thing?

because you fucking so.

I'm fairly certain that he's really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

Warmachine, if you're going to insult people, at least have the guts to do it in the thread, instead of via Private Message like a coward.

that wasn't insultin I just assumed you had a vag

did you just accidentally the whole thing?

because you fucking so.

I'm fairly certain that he's really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

Chow even better (if thats possible)

that wasn't insultin I just assumed you had a vag

So it's fair to slap a woman down? You really are a kiwi.

You know this thread is really about something that i cannot understand. Does it have anything to do with BBQ's and snags and not inviting the yanks around?

But in some areas i do see a point ,if only i can see it. No offence why build something to heat the Ocean up so the submarines underwater can hear more clearly, damn the whales and the climate change. I want to ring a Submarine now .

Edited by codecreeper

how could it not be written by conspiracy theorists any person who is anti NWO is considered conspiracy theorists/conspiracy nuts

Anybody anti-Haarp could be considered to come under this category of conspiracy theorist so I am unable to reply

Im kinda conspiracy theorist but I wont build a bunker or anything even thou it would be nice id rather just be thankful to live thru tommorow with all the things that may happen soon

aka 'science is hard, let's just string scary things together and be scared and angry because fuck America'?

Anyway...