Flouncy

Atomic F1 GP1 Season 6

oooh, exciting. :D

Not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but if my pace is good after playing around with the new 2012 car for a bit, I think I'd like to step up to AtomicF1. If I am still along way off the pace of you F1 guys, I'll slide back into my seat in GP2. This will all be before the season starts of course.

So, could I tentatively sign a contract for Toro Rosso please?

Hey flouncy i want the red bull please.

I thought you said you were doing GP2?

I want the challenge to try and match you guys. Also i finally got some time to practice now which is great.

oooh, exciting. :D

Not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but if my pace is good after playing around with the new 2012 car for a bit, I think I'd like to step up to AtomicF1. If I am still along way off the pace of you F1 guys, I'll slide back into my seat in GP2. This will all be before the season starts of course.

So, could I tentatively sign a contract for Toro Rosso please?

That was something we were gonna discuss a while back, but forgot to do. What I was going to propose was that you can try either, and then change once

Other than that, who'll compete with sora now? :-P

Edited by nobody813

fallen - hell yeah, you have the pace and the grace. Torro it is.

Tim - instead of creating another team with just one racer would you like to join an existing (or emergent) singles team? As far as pace, I think you certainly have that, but what's just as important is being skillful enough to drive very close to someone without touching them. Think you can lift your game a bit there?

That was something we were gonna discuss a while back, but forgot to do. What I was going to propose was that you can try either, and then change once

Nup. Can't do that. GP1 isn't for coming and going. It diminishes the championship points chase, and potentially blocks off a spot for someone who is ready to be at all races. Fallen's definitely got GP1 pace and track skills. Sorry nobody - you lost one :}

fallen - hell yeah, you have the pace and the grace. Torro it is.

Tim - instead of creating another team with just one racer would you like to join an existing (or emergent) singles team? As far as pace, I think you certainly have that, but what's just as important is being skillful enough to drive very close to someone without touching them. Think you can lift your game a bit there?

Yes sure I wont be aggressive with cars around me, and i don't mind being team mates with anyone.

Reminder - can people post their Steam names please, ta.

Cool tim, alrighty then. Is it important to you to have any particular car, or would you prefer to wait and see how teams pan out? Either way you're definitely in season 6.

Nup. Can't do that. GP1 isn't for coming and going. It diminishes the championship points chase, and potentially blocks off a spot for someone who is ready to be at all races. Fallen's definitely got GP1 pace and track skills. Sorry nobody - you lost one :}

All I meant by that was if someone new was found to be too fast/slow, they'd get moved up/down. I think it's a valid point to make Edited by nobody813

All I meant by that was if someone new was found to be too fast/slow, they'd get moved up/down. I think it's a valid point to make

I hear you man, but the idea is to have a stable grid so it makes the championship better. Anyone new who wants to be in GP1 who's an unknown quantity will join us for NFP or whatever so they/we can get a measure of their speed. I guess the same for GP2 potentials, but fallen's absolutely definitely no doubt about it GP1 material. He came damn close to winning Spatomic.

All I meant by that was if someone new was found to be too fast/slow, they'd get moved up/down. I think it's a valid point to make

I hear you man, but the idea is to have a stable grid so it makes the championship better. Anyone new who wants to be in GP1 who's an unknown quantity will join us for NFP or whatever so they/we can get a measure of their speed. I guess the same for GP2 potentials, but fallen's absolutely definitely no doubt about it GP1 material. He came damn close to winning Spatomic.

I'd forgotten about FNP :-P

But yeah, I do agree that bleak has it where it counts

Cool tim, alrighty then. Is it important to you to have any particular car, or would you prefer to wait and see how teams pan out? Either way you're definitely in season 6.

i don't really mind but preferably the red bull. Edited by timf25

i don't really mind but preferably the red bull.

Ok no worries, I'll add you to the list, Red Bull is yours, I'm sure you'll find a teammate easily. Welcome back :}

Shit - we're up to 14 already! (including Mark).

ONLY TWO SPOTS LEFT

Both my Steam accounts can be found searching "Modzy.au", i use both as my TF2 on my main account got hacked so i made a second 1 for it.

Put me down for Force India.

Any takers for a team mate? ;)

me and dazza at force india :)

Alrighty. Daz is in the house. That just leaves one spot remaining (counting Mark).

Given that the only remaining season 5 racer (at least semi-sorta-regular) who hasn't been in the thread yet is Steve088, I'll provisionally hold the last spot for him.

But - Steve - you need to have a reasonable commitment for all races, or else it has to go to someone who can do most/all of em. I'm presuming that means f1active is a no-go, btw, for that reason.

I'm not missing anyone am I? Anyone else from GP2 say they'd join? I think it's just about finalised.

Put me down for Force India.

Any takers for a team mate? ;)

me and dazza at force india :)

Nice, that tidies it up a bit.

Daz - yeah?