Flouncy

Atomic F1 GP1 Season 6

Yep, all good Flouncy.

Cool. What's your Steam id?

And, welcome to a full season :} Here's hoping you never have a connection issue like Suzuka ever again :}

Sheezz, don't look at the forum all day and the rosters just about filled, hehe.

Count me in.

Quite where I'm not sure. If Ghost wants me as a teamy again I'll be honoured to pair up with him again.

However we still have our differences in preferred car colours :)

Would still like to drive a Williams. Can we not have the same arrangement as last season? Didn't cause any issues that I know of.

Perhaps if Ghost wants we'll reverse it and we'll officially be team (green) Lotus but I drive a Williams?

If the "FIA" wants to get all officious on us then see what Ghost wants to do. I'll prefer Williams but am partial to Saubers atm. If Ghost wants to stick in Lotus that's my 3rd option.

ALSO, anyone interested in taking up the steam 2 pack deal? I could buy the 2 pack ($34ea) and gift a copy to someone once they reimburse me. $34!

Maybe several of us can do it for Atomic F1 group savings :)

Let me know.

EDIT: And here's my steam profile. But really everyone should be in the Atomic F1 2012 steam group, easy peasy friend finding that way.

EDIT2: Flouce stick that steam group link up in your OP, essential linkage :)

Edited by mark84

I think the main reason Mark is that being in the same team but driving two different cars is a tactical advantage....no waiting in the pits or having to work together when you pit. Which honestly is a key (and fun!) part of being in a team.

Right. Well, great you're in Mark.

For now I'll put your name under Williams. Then you and Ghost can talk some.

You may have noticed Webby and Loose want Williams as a 1st pref, and Sauber as a second, so if you can all come to an arrangement that'd be just great.

It's much much better if a team is in the same car. You'd be the only one who wasn't so if you can figure it out it would make the season cooler.

e: Lambo raises an excellent point!

ee: added Steam group link, cheers Mark.

Edited by Flouncy

Hi, I want to race and will be committed for the season, no holidays planned.

My Steam id is steve088 and my preference is to race in a Red Bull if they are available.

Hell yeah Steve!

Well that was easy, we now have the full season 6 grid filled.

Steve I'll put your name under Red Bull for the moment, but it would be just great if the solo drivers could form up in teams. So, if you can do some negotiating that'd be tops.

As it stands, fallen is on his own, and Ghost and Mark are sorting out which car to drive, or if they can't agree, maybe they split and new teams are formed? The goal is to have complete teams to make the Constructors championship way cool.

Hell yeah Steve!

Steve I'll put your name under Red Bull for the moment, but it would be just great if the solo drivers could form up in teams. So, if you can do some negotiating that'd be tops.

As it stands, fallen is on his own, and Ghost and Mark are sorting out which car to drive, or if they can't agree, maybe they split and new teams are formed? The goal is to have complete teams to make the Constructors championship way cool.

Thanks Flouncy, I am waiting on JaseGP to see if he is interested. If not, it would be good to race with Fallen, Ghost or Mark. I will have it sorted by the end of the day.

I would like to race with you guys in F1 season 6 but will all depend on how the netcode works out. So save me a place with Steve088 at this stage and we will see how it works out once the full game is release and multiplayer can be tested. Steam id is Jasegp

Played the demo last night and it's back to square one with the steering wheel settings, man I wish it didn't keep changing year to year.

Cheers

Hell yeah Steve!

Thanks Flouncy, I am waiting on JaseGP to see if he is interested. If not, it would be good to race with Fallen, Ghost or Mark. I will have it sorted by the end of the day.

Jase I thought wasn't joining us, connection issues etc.

So we're full at 16 players now. Would love to have Jase in, but it's now too late. Sorry.

Well I'm sure there will be opportunities Jase, and lets hope the netcode is up to scratch.

Stick around, there is alot of time between now and round 1. Alot can happen and spots may open up.

Can I also make note for this, that for statistics purposes:

Renault -> Becomes Lotus

Lotus -> Becomes Caterham

Virgin -> Becomes Marussia

... I'm presuming that means f1active is a no-go, btw, for that reason.

f15's Internet speed is no good where he moved to midway through last season, hence why he stopped racing. It's not through a lack of want, but you have no idea just how rubbish his current Internet is! Seriously, poor guy has to buffer youtube vids before he starts watching them... Dark ages stuff really...

... I'm presuming that means f1active is a no-go, btw, for that reason.

f15's Internet speed is no good where he moved to midway through last season, hence why he stopped racing. It's not through a lack of want, but you have no idea just how rubbish his current Internet is! Seriously, poor guy has to buffer youtube vids before he starts watching them... Dark ages stuff really...

Yeah, I have huge sympathy for him and the others here who really want to race but have had shitty experiences in the past.

Lambo - quite right, team names updated.

:(

Shame for f15. Was very quick.

Have to say this is shaping out to be one hell of a championship. Some good rivalries shaping out.

Might also add - SteamID - webbymoto

Secondly, I'm flying to China tomorrow night, going to be out of the country until the start of October. I don't imagine we'll be doing anything official before then, but in case there's any wrangling on the forum or events planned, I'll be absent. If there is anything super important I need to know, PM me and it should show up in my Email, though at this stage I'm not sure how much I'll be able to access behind the great firewall - and I'm planning on an Internet free trip anyways :)

Might also add - SteamID - webbymoto

Secondly, I'm flying to China tomorrow night, going to be out of the country until the start of October. I don't imagine we'll be doing anything official before then, but in case there's any wrangling on the forum or events planned, I'll be absent. If there is anything super important I need to know, PM me and it should show up in my Email, though at this stage I'm not sure how much I'll be able to access behind the great firewall - and I'm planning on an Internet free trip anyways :)

Don't forsee anything major, but have a good trip!

Hey Steve, I'd be happy to join you at Red Bull if you'll have me as your rookie number 2 driver.

Grid filled up really quickly, lets just hope the game can handle us all. :D

Awesome Fallen, Red Bull wasn't an absolute must for me so if you had a preference on cars let me know.

As far as being no. 2 driver I think that remains to be sorted during the season. At the moment I cannot beat my objective at Monza and cannot take the corners without going off track.

@Flouncy - pls lock in steve088 and fallen as a team.

Red Bull is fine for me mate. I'll take Webber's car. :D You can have my front wing whenever you need it.

Red Bull is fine for me mate. I'll take Webber's car. :D You can have my front wing whenever you need it.

Lulz

ALSO, anyone interested in taking up the steam 2 pack deal? I could buy the 2 pack ($34ea) and gift a copy to someone once they reimburse me. $34!

Maybe several of us can do it for Atomic F1 group savings :)

Let me know.

Yes mate I'd be keen.

I'll be in Kimi's car thanks. I believe Oz1098S will be my side kick if he permits.

Happy to :)

@Flouncy and gang

Steam Id Desmo1098S

Dear Fallen and Steve,

Steve you said you didn't mind what car you drove, and fallen you initially wanted Torro Rosso.

Well, I'd really really like to drive the Red Bull. The Merc engine noise gives me a pounding headache for some reason, so if it's all the same to you can I please beg on my knees that you guys consider switching back to Torro Rosso so I can take the Red Bull?

Yours lovingly,

Flounce.

I'd haggle Fallen and Steve. See what you can get out of him. A couple extra points per race could be a possibility. He is the FIA afterall.