sora3

Atomic F1 GP2 Season #2

One of my mates should be getting on board, hopefully he'll pop up in the next couple of days.

G

Sounds good! Is he in the USA as well?

One of my mates should be getting on board, hopefully he'll pop up in the next couple of days.

G

And here I am. I need to free up the calendar now.

G if your team mate is going to GP1, happy to be your team mate if you will take me. happy to switch teams if he does come back to GP2 but.

Few things about me, live in Melbourne, did play 2010 on the PS3 witht the G27, did about a season and a half, never got 2011. and I've been told the physics between 10 and 11 is big, so jumping to 2012 should be interesting (DRS and KERS. and i haven't really touched the game for a long time too. :s

Have been talked into joining by a mate, so getting a PC together and will have to pre-order the 2012 game so I can get my hands on it ASAP. really looking forward to it. nicely planned with the racing finishing before the live race too.

will try to make all the races, however family dinners with my parents and my in-laws can land on Sunday nights, but are few and far between. But shall try to move those dinners.

Man, you didn't waste any time :-p welcome!

I think Fallen is now locked in at RBR in GP1, so the seat is all yours. Does that make us the second full team on the grid now? Oh and I meant to ask Plods and Effing, are you guys Lotus or Caterham?

G

Nice!

For sure, Mr G will fill you in on all the details. Nice to have you on board.

roxas3sora3 - Sauber

fredzfrog - Red Bull

rogue 3clipse - Williams

zdievo - Williams

Ploddy - Lotus

pessimistprime - Marussia

Effing Sea - Lotus

CruiserComet - TBA

G

And here I am. I need to free up the calendar now.

G if your team mate is going to GP1, happy to be your team mate if you will take me. happy to switch teams if he does come back to GP2 but.

Few things about me, live in Melbourne, did play 2010 on the PS3 witht the G27, did about a season and a half, never got 2011. and I've been told the physics between 10 and 11 is big, so jumping to 2012 should be interesting (DRS and KERS. and i haven't really touched the game for a long time too. :s

Have been talked into joining by a mate, so getting a PC together and will have to pre-order the 2012 game so I can get my hands on it ASAP. really looking forward to it. nicely planned with the racing finishing before the live race too.

will try to make all the races, however family dinners with my parents and my in-laws can land on Sunday nights, but are few and far between. But shall try to move those dinners.

G man, we are going to take Lotus if that's OK. I was thinking about Caterham as they are the closest to Lotus I drove in 2011 season really, but I want to stick with the Lotus brand, so that means Lotus F1. I like the idea of running as Kimi and Grosjean too...

Is that OK with you guys? You were thinking about a Lotus team?

PS: My Steam name for newbies is Ploddy. Feel free to add and I'll add you back.

PPS: My other fav team at the moment is Sauber. I am fast becoming a groupie of their work this year, very impressive indeed.

Edited by Ploddy

Updated! And yes, I was slow in updating since prac doesn't have great proxy links.... >>

I've posted an EOL message in the Season 1 OP and made one last post, which will direct all those who stray there to the new thread :-P

Heya jmilky, nice to have a mate of webby and lucy's in. Does that mean you're monster-fast? :}

GP2 is shaping up nicely.

Welcome to Prime and Milky :-) hope you enjoy the season!

The grid is looking good, we're already at about last season's regular numbers.

Hey Plods is Rupe coming back for this season?

G

Starting to fill....

9 spots down, still 5 available. Plenty of time between now and first race....

Starting to fill....

9 spots down, still 5 available. Plenty of time between now and first race....

Put me down for the Force India like last season.

Thanks

Steam ID Jasegp

Copy paste from Lambo

Renault -> Becomes Lotus

Lotus -> Becomes Caterham

Virgin -> Becomes Marussia

Just though ploddy and effing should see that :-P

Copy paste from Lambo

Renault -> Becomes Lotus

Lotus -> Becomes Caterham

Virgin -> Becomes Marussia

Just though ploddy and effing should see that :-P

Thanks nobody, yep, knew that. The key for me is staying with the name Lotus. So we'll be driving the black ones this season :D.

Oh, and Flouncy, I've put the word out to Rup, soon as I know I'll post here. Most likely he'll drop in from time to time, not likely to be a regular.

Edited by Ploddy

@ Ploddy, I knew when you asked for Lotus. Besides, I'm not that dumb about it. :P

@ fallen, we need a new sexy logo. GP1 has one, why can't we!?

OK, so, Rup's out, can't commit to a season. BUT he did say he would be happy to fill in now and then for me.

I think I need a FIA ruling on this one. Do we have any rules around substitute drivers? Obviously it helps with Constructors championships (but not individual ones). And, under what scenarios would it be acceptable?

Some that I can think of:

1) I've done a Grosjean and picked up a race ban

2) I'm sick

3) Something came up at the last minute and I can't make it

4) I couldn't be fucked racing this week

Over to you, O wise ones.