Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
xnatex

Islamist attack Sydney police over offensive youtube video

- That we should forcefully remove certain religious adherents from our community;

I don't think anyone in this thread has suggested that.

Although what has been suggested (and it's a suggestion I agree with) is that we should be removing people whose religious practices are detrimental to others, the same way we remove people who assault, burgle, and vandalise.

Thank you for confirming that alcohol-fueled violence is the standard behavior for Australian bogans.

I did no such thing. Alcohol fueld violence is not the standard behavior for Australian bogans.

Maybe not, but does throwing a car thief in jail do anything other than keep him off the streets and out of the public mind? Why should terrorism or extremism be any different to another criminal?

The same way being a Nazi and a thief is different. One is a non-functional walking propaganda ideologue. The other is someone who's committed a crime.

One of my friends, not a good one admittedly, but a friend nonetheless, has done time for auto theft. He's welcome in my house. Never in my life would I let in a single one of the people carrying on about beheadings.

You'd probably be the same if you were honest enough to admit it.

Sure, call Extreme Islam a hate organisation, you're correct in describing almost any extremist organisation as such.

Ok, so we're cool with calling Islam a hate organisation? Fine.

But my point, and the point of others in this thread has been that just because there are extremists, doesn't mean everyone associated with Islam is as bad as you're saying they are. Even some of the most hardcore Islamists don't support the 6th Pillar, something that these morons were wearing printed on their shirts on Saturday. These idiots on Saturday are the Muslim equivalent of a redneck bogan, and should be ignored, or when breaking the law, arrested like anyone else. Pretty simple really.

When did I say everyone associated with Islam is bad? I said Islam is an atrocious religion, hell it's functionally a death cult the way it's practised in most countries that have it a a political-religious-social system.

my point was there are crazies in every walk of life, and even a "peaceful" religion such as Christianity can contain complete psychopaths who given the chance will commit genocide to see their opinion heard.

Psychopaths VS run-of-the-mill Islamic reactionaries. Right now we're in the second week of protests, across 20 countries. Hezbollah, Al-Qaeda are stimulating their admirers into further protests. Even the Syria Free Army and their supporters (who are all Islamists without a democrat to be seen) are up in arms.

All up there are probably several hundred thousand people tearing shit up and fire-bombing embassies and beating up cops. And this is a monthly occurrence.

Compare that to the once-a-decade incidence of Christian extremism...

I agree, and have all along that fundamentalists and extremists have no place in our society, I just think we need to be very careful how we deal with the "Muslim problem" over the coming weeks/months/years. Fighting fire with fire won't really do much for anyone.

Fighting fire with deportation will.

- That we should forcefully remove certain religious adherents from our community;

Although what has been suggested (and it's a suggestion I agree with) is that we should be removing people whose religious practices are detrimental to others, the same way we remove people who assault, burgle, and vandalise.

But again we already do. Incitement to violence, stockpiling explosives or trying to circumcise your daughter are already illegal.

What in particular are your thinking of that isn't covered by present legislation?

Nah it's a infection transmitted by needle when you get a Southern Cross tattoo...

But when you put up the jihad flag and threaten to behead people, god forbid your nice prophet man gets insulted or your ideology questioned...

But again we already do. Incitement to violence, stockpiling explosives or trying to circumcise your daughter are already illegal.

What in particular are your thinking of that isn't covered by present legislation?

Me personally, nothing, just addressing that point of xyzzy's.

Seeing as this thread has gone into the 12th page im gonna give it a TL:DR

Posted Image

Isn't there a gene for arseholism?

Nah it's a infection transmitted by needle when you get a Southern Cross tattoo...

Another anti Australian comment By Halal Hlass

is that we should be removing people whose religious practices are detrimental to others, the same way we remove people who assault, burgle, and vandalise.

If only that wasnt perceived as racist

No need, with people like you on the job I'll be wearing some kind of towel on my head soon.

Just make sure its the right colour, I got in trouble for wearing this in Dubai cuz i hadnt made the right pilgrimage. The Islamic fashion police are brutal

Posted Image

Sorry I didn't reply before Leonid, I was away from my computer and don't have as much Net access now days as I used too.

Moving on, I didn't want to open a discussion with you, there's nothing to discuss, as I said before it's clear where you stand on your personal point of view, for people who know a bit about you it's fairly obvious why you think and feel that way. But because of that bias I don't see us ever having a proper conversation. There would be no middle ground in our viewpoints to reach because I feel you never want to move from your initial position, it's the same with any topic that you get this way about.

You speak as if there's a middle ground to be reached with these people when they themselves will tell you they don't want to negotiate.

What's your middle ground gonna be? You gonna offer to suspend freedom of speech so we can't say bad things about their stupid fairy tale? Maybe you'll give them another system of law so they're happy?

Like I said, I'm an immigrant. I wasn't lucky enough to be born here like you were. I speak another language - you don't, so I'm able to experience first hand what I gained from coming here - you never will. I've had the values statement read to me. I stood with my parents at the ceremony and proudly sang the anthem in my new language, aged 9 years old. I remember the Waverley mayor at the time tousling my hair, shaking dad's hand. I remember part of his speech.

No Australian born has experienced the moment where you shed the nationality of an oppressive country and adopt a new fair, decent, flawed and open nation. And you probably never will as long as Australia remains such a great country.

So let me give it to you very straight, as an immigrant who remembers the values the visa is conditional on: if you can't leave behind the oppressive violence and ideology of where you came from, either don't bother coming, or go back where you came from.

I think you think that I sympathise with these idiots that rioted in Sydney. I don't, they're retarded and should be thrown in jail and made to do hard labour.

Guest xyzzy frobozz

I think you think that I sympathise with these idiots that rioted in Sydney. I don't, they're retarded and should be thrown in jail and made to do hard labour.

Don't you get it Garph?

Anyone calling for moderation in this discussion is an anti-Australian, Muslim loving, politically correct bleeding heart lefty.

Burn teh Moozlumz!

do you sympathise with their ideology of Islam?

I reckon if you're a dumb arse refugee retard that gets upset and take it out on people who have nothing to do with the "insults against the prophet" then they and their entire family should be deported back to their shit hole of a country. Atleast with this action enforced, I'm sure those half-wits can do the math and think twice.

Like my old man always said, where muslims go; trouble follows.

fuck the Cronulla riots, they have nothing to do with the issue

the issue is, these barely educated, militant fuckwit muslems

fuck them off

they neither belong here, nor, do they have a right to be here whilst they harbour views as such

as 'peace loving' as the majority may well be, they would still see us change our beliefs and convert - or.......

the biggest mistake was letting these daft cunts into our country in the first place

the 2nd biggest mistake is not fucking them off - let 'em go somewhere else.....botswana, cambodia, Guantanamo, or some shithole like that

wearing a burka ain't trying to assimilate

call me racially prejudiced, call me intolerant, call me what you like

but these crazy cunts have to go

Edited by osama_bin_athlon

I think the people arrested should have their citizenship revoked. Plain and simple. If they were born here then deport them to the country of origin of their parents.

Again. Did you say the same in 2005?

I said nothing on-line,as I didn't do this forum stuff till 2009.

I probably thought those guys should've been hoisted out of their comfy little lives and sent to the Middle East or Africa, or Sri Lanka, or any where they have to feel their heart palpitate. And know what it's like to be really

scared for their life.

I agree, and have all along that fundamentalists and extremists have no place in our society, I just think we need to be very careful how we deal with the "Muslim problem" over the coming weeks/months/years. Fighting fire with fire won't really do much for anyone.

I feel sooo sorry for those guys having to stand up and apologise for the sheer utter reckless stupidity of those responsible for inciting the Sat. "rally", as it was called in the link Hlass supplied a page or so ago. They have to dress up

and stand in front of the media and call for calm. They have to wear the shame of what has happened and jeopardised their future here. It has hurt their credibility.

I sure hope that works for them, cos there's a lot of innocent families out there that have to deal with the Bogan hate that is levelled at them. This is Australia not some distant shore.

This is our turn. I get the feeling jail time won't be enough here.

Edited by eveln

it's not just Bogans that hold them in little regard, most sane people find anyone that wants to behead them, rather then let them continue on in their sacrilegious ways a little disconcerting.

funny that. I s'pose we got no sense of humor.......

Edited by osama_bin_athlon

Is your comment directed at my comment o_b_a ? ;)

If so, then That was not my intention. " Bogan " was levelled at those rioting this week and in 2005, and those communicating hate to the muslim community since Saturday .

How much regard you have for anyone is not my business or concern.

Well at least the moderate Muslim community has been said to be working with Police, shit would start getting real if it was the other way around

Hey if we are chucking nicknames around you may want to change to a username that doesn't start with X. Not many words start with X but there is one you are fitting like a T right now.

Guest xyzzy frobozz

Hey if we are chucking nicknames around you may want to change to a username that doesn't start with X. Not many words start with X but there is one you are fitting like a T right now.

Snap!

Do you believe it should be illegal to wear a burka?

No.

I kept the answer as easy to comprehend for you as i could.