Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
xnatex

Islamist attack Sydney police over offensive youtube video

Guest xyzzy frobozz

I didn't write the text msg, I simply reported its existance.

Fuckwit

Oh, so the Cronulla riots are relevant; thanks for clearing that up!

So, why were you calling me a fuckwit again?

Edited by xyzzy frobozz

Fuckwit

So, why were you calling me a fuckwit then?

Because reporting the SMS message which just occurred in relation to the muslim riot in Sydney is current, as in it just happened and was confirmed

ATT: All Australians, this Sunday these muslim DOGS are planning a protest in OUR city. I call on all brothers and sisters to meet at Flinders St at 1:00pm on Sunday for a united march to the state library. Let's show these bearded goar herders that we run this country not them and if they don't like it they can FUCK OFF back to whatever shit hole they came from on the leaky boat they showed up on. Spread the word and come ready for battlefor our rights and our land. They thought Cronulla riots were bad. WE GREW THERE THEY FLEW THERE !!! Australians Unite! ! !

Confirmed.

Link to "The Australian".

The message, its sender so far unknown to authorities, urges people to be "ready for a battle for our rights and our land," and threatens: "They thought the Cronulla riots were bad."

Whoever started that text is appealing to the lowest common denominator, not to many Australians are going to be fooled into that.

You mean, when did the event oganisers 2GB radio station arrive? Probably around the same time as everyone else, getting the crowd pumped for some good ol' fashioned Wog bashing, and some Snags (hold the wog shit please).

2GB was present? Really?

Amazing.

Because no report actually placed them at the scene. Nor did they organise the event. Though they certainly incited it between the 5th and 9th of December 2005.

Who cares if they were or weren't Itallian or Greek? What the fuck is wrong with you? You can't just beat people up because they're on or near a beach and you don't like the way they look. Fuck me.

Nobody said you can.

My problem is that you seem to have absolutely no idea what actually went down in Cronulla.

There's something that's not getting through to you: the Koran is the only ME religious book that prohibits interpretation of the book, explicitly.

Do you understand that?

The Bible was the same.

No it was not.

Do you think it was written as a book open to interpretation (it wasn't even written as a whole book as you likely know)? The Bible was assembled as fact, from the word of God, his disciples and people who had a direct line of contact with God (apparently). Questioning the word of God is a death sentence.

Wrong on all counts except the assembling.

in order for the religion to survive in modern society, it's made amendments where necessary, and has become a more open and accepting faith. What's to say given some time Australian Muslims won't be the same (they pretty much already are).

More open and accepting? Do I need to post photos from the 70s vs now again from Middle Eastern countries?

Bury this hatchet you've got with the Middle East, we don't live there.

Bury your hatchet with America invading Middle Eastern countries. You don't live there.

Sure a lot of Muslims protest for varied reasons in the Western World, but it's their right to. Riots on the other hand are illegal, and extremely rare in the Western World, hence the backlash from last Saturday.

Very rare? Really?

Have you read any European news over the last three/four years?

have you even been to an Abortion Clinic? You'll see a few extremists from other faiths hanging around there. They have a right to be there and to protest, just like anyone else, it's called being free.

I'll leave it up to you to blame the actions of an entire race or group on their religion.

When bogans have a holy book telling them to break stuff and beat middle easterners, I certainly will. When I see Muslims acting in accordance with the Koran and beating up kafirs/infidels and defending Islam from being laughed at - I will too.

I'll just call them a bunch of fucking morons and move on with my life.

How long you going to keep calling them morons? We've been calling them morons for 30 years. In that time they've turned once-liberal countries into disgusting hell-holes of oppression and propaganda.

It's time to accept these guys have power, are listened to, and control vast amounts of people.

Fuckwit

Because reporting the SMS message which just occurred in relation to the muslim riot in Sydney is current, as in it just happened and was confirmed

ATT: All Australians, this Sunday these muslim DOGS are planning a protest in OUR city. I call on all brothers and sisters to meet at Flinders St at 1:00pm on Sunday for a united march to the state library. Let's show these bearded goar herders that we run this country not them and if they don't like it they can FUCK OFF back to whatever shit hole they came from on the leaky boat they showed up on. Spread the word and come ready for battlefor our rights and our land. They thought Cronulla riots were bad. WE GREW THERE THEY FLEW THERE !!! Australians Unite! ! !

Confirmed.

Link to "The Australian".

The message, its sender so far unknown to authorities, urges people to be "ready for a battle for our rights and our land," and threatens: "They thought the Cronulla riots were bad."

Whoever started that text is appealing to the lowest common denominator, not to many Australians are going to be fooled into that.

Probably a lot more than 100... the "lowest common denominator" was in the thousands with the Cronulla riots... Xyzzy, the relevance of the '05 riots seem to be growing :P

EDIT: DOUBLE POST

Edited by ilyria109

Guest xyzzy frobozz

Fuckwit

But the text itself mentions the Cronulla riot, and relates it to the "Muslim riot".

So, clearly, I'm not the only fuckwit who sees a connection because, I can assure you, I didn't write that text...

Oh, I don't know.... there was this time back in 2005 when text messages started going about saying that people should gather to "retake the beach" in..... whooops!

I was about to be a fuckwit again!

Edited by xyzzy frobozz

Fuckwit

But the text itself mentions the Cronulla riot, and relates it to the "Muslim riot".

So, clearly, I'm not the only fuckwit who sees a connection.

Oh, I don't know.... there was this time back in 2005 when text messages started going about and..... whooops!

I was about to be a fuckwit again!

No, you obviously feel a connection to Cronulla and muslims, good luck with that, clearly the author of the text felt some connection also, I don't so of your own admission he must be a fuckwit and so are you?

And, I think you have the hang of it mate, I can see you have the whoopsies..

Guest xyzzy frobozz

No, you obviously feel a connection to Cronulla and muslims, good luck with that, clearly the author of the text felt some connection also, I don't

Ah!

You don't see a connection and so there isn't one. Anyone who does see a connection (pretty much everyone except you) is a fuckwit.

Nice one ostrich.

Just let us know if there's anything else we're not allowed to mention.

No, you obviously feel a connection to Cronulla and muslims, good luck with that, clearly the author of the text felt some connection also, I don't

Ah!

You don't see a connection and so there isn't one. Anyone who does see a connection (pretty much everyone except you) is a fuckwit.

Nice one ostrich.

So you were speculating in your opening post?

And are bets on to the events this comming sunday?

give it a rest parrot

this is a muslim problem not a bogan one

Edited by Betzie

Guest xyzzy frobozz

Ah!

Nice one ostrich.

So you were speculating in your opening post?

No I wasn't speculating. The relationship between the Cronulla riots and the perceived "Muslim threat" are well established and universally accepted. Except with you apparently.

And are bets on to the events this comming sunday?

Well the police are taking it seriously, even if you aren't.

It's a problem for all of us.

It's a problem for all of us.

Happy to be corrected there.

The Mohamed image archive: http://zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/

The email section is hilarious: http://zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/mail/

Fuck Leonid you are starting to scare me..

Start a Jew thread so I can hang shit on you.

How dare the Americans antagonise this situation more by putting deadly chemicals in their flags to murder innocent protesters !

Allah was not protecting this devout religious man that day :(

"A PROTESTER has died from the fumes of a burning American flag during demonstrations against an anti-Islam film in Pakistan."

http://www.news.com.au/world/how-burning-t..._ref_map=%5B%5D

It was probably made in China.

Yeah cheap imports, loaded with nasty cheap toxic stuff. Try walking past a shoe shop these days the smell is rank :)

anyone who shows up to protest this coming weekend should have tear gas fired at them

Edited by xnatex

I think you think that I sympathise with these idiots that rioted in Sydney. I don't, they're retarded and should be thrown in jail and made to do hard labour.

do you sympathise with their ideology of Islam?

Haven't thought about it until you wrote that, so I don't have an answer for you. I'm amazed we got this far considering what my OP said.

I think you think that I sympathise with these idiots that rioted in Sydney. I don't, they're retarded and should be thrown in jail and made to do hard labour.

Haven't thought about it until you wrote that, so I don't have an answer for you. I'm amazed we got this far considering what my OP said.

Let me ask you another question: do you agree that the protesters were acting in accordance with the instructions of the Quaran?

Quran (8:12):

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

http://quran.com/8/12

Let me ask you another question: do you agree that the protesters were acting in accordance with the instructions of the Quaran?

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Because plucking a passage out of the quran and quoting it out of context justifies your perspective so well.

If you look at it in a larger context http://quran.com/8/9-15 it's talking about war and what to do to non believers who attack you in war.

The only war that is justifiable in Islam is one of self defence either because the enemy is planning to attack or has already attacked militarily so that's the context here, it's not specific to people who lived 1400 years, it's a general confidence booster.

Conditions for starting war - http://quran.com/22/39-40

Edited by PointZeroOne

If we're quoting books of Religion, how about we quote some half cocked Jewish / Catholicism / Christianity / Scientology passages and use them to justify our stance here and assume everyone follows these things word for word.

And lastly ... wtf are we even talking about here? You want me to jump on the Islamic hate bandwagon? Want me to point out that many retards can't tell the difference between Muslims and Islam? In all honesty, I'm just not sure what you hope to achieve here.

Because plucking a passage out of the quran and quoting it out of context justifies your perspective so well.

If you look at it in a larger context http://quran.com/8/9-15 it's talking about war and what to do to non believers who attack you in war.

The only war that is justifiable in Islam is one of self defence either because the enemy is planning to attack or has already attacked militarily so that's the context here, it's not specific to people who lived 1400 years, it's a general confidence booster.

Conditions for starting war - http://quran.com/22/39-40

Clearly you haven't actually read the Koran.

Quran 2:106:

We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?

Basically, that's what I've been talking about - everything written later in the Koran, invalidates instructions written formerly.

If you want more confirmation in Quran 16:101

And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, "You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies]." But most of them do not know.

So when you quote book 8, you ignore everything after Surat At-Tawbah which is book 9 and later and takes place after Medina - this is the part of the collection of books where the Koran stops being peaceful - and instead becomes bloodthirsty, warmongering and angry.

This is what the Quran says about war in later chapters, such as 9:29:

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

If we're quoting books of Religion, how about we quote some half cocked Jewish / Catholicism / Christianity / Scientology passages and use them to justify our stance here and assume everyone follows these things word for word.

Sure, with the proviso that you admit that no verse in any of the above books of Christianity or Judaism are final and not allowed to be interpreted and not allowed to be invalidated by other passages?

And lastly ... wtf are we even talking about here? You want me to jump on the Islamic hate bandwagon? Want me to point out that many retards can't tell the difference between Muslims and Islam? In all honesty, I'm just not sure what you hope to achieve here.

I'm talking about your need to understand that no two religions are the same. What can be said of Islam cannot always be said of Catholicism, and vice versa.

stuff

so my Muslim mate who says your very wrong in your understanding of what is in the quran is lying to me?

So i take the word of an atheist Russian Jew (i just like writing that out, it's hilarious) over my mate?

Edited by PointZeroOne

The difference between a militant Islamic and myself.

Cannot be reasoned with - Check

Sticks staunchly to viewpoint no matter how much evidence, common sense or rationality is brought to bear - Check

Completely intolerant - Check

Believes in conspiracy theories of Jews running the world - Check

Believes 911 was done by Jews - Check

Hmmmm

You're a much better fit. So I fixed it for you.

stuff

so my Muslim mate who says your very wrong in your understanding of what is in the quran is lying to me?

Yes. Just like a Jew telling you that the Torah preaches nothing but peace and love would be lying to you.

Out of curiosity, has this Muslim mate been telling you Malaysia is a just and fair society?

Out of curiosity, has this Muslim mate been telling you Malaysia is a just and fair society?

no he's not from Malaysia

The other option is that he's not lying, but is just ignorant. Religious people often are.

I won't bore you with the number of times I've corrected Orthodox Jews who claim something is in the Torah when it's not.

Just the other day I got a Muslim on FB who was one of those pro-Palestinian protestors.

I got him to admit that he's a homophobe and that his human rights morals come from the Quran and that it was the last word on everything. Then I asked him to show me where in the Quran it says that Palestinians own Israel. He couldn't, obviously.

Then I told him that the land of Israel belongs to Jews according to the Quran itself. He said I lied. Then I showed him the passage. He deleted all his comments.

---

Let me give an example... lets say there are two incidents. A Hassidic Jew stabs a homosexual and kills him. 2km down the road a Muslim stabs a homosexual and kills him.

Both faiths yell that it's "un-Jewish" or "un-Islamic".

In Leviticus, third book of the Torah, Jews are basically told to smite homosexuals. The Quran makes reference to the people of Lod (homosexuals) in equally unflattering terms.

However, the Torah has no instructions on which passage overrules which passage. In other words, the passage about "love thy neighbour" can be used to override "smite that homo". No such possibility exists in the Koran - the final instruction is the correct one.

So if you use the rules of the religions themselves as the benchmark of the religion, the Muslim smiting the homosexual is performing a very Islamic thing, whereas the Jew smiting a homosexual is in a grey area religiously speaking.

---

Back 1000 years ago, smiting homosexuals was the done thing and it was considered a good thing, pretty much universally. As the times have changed, so too have the religions that allow for interpretation. Islam does not.

To be sure - there are Muslims who call for new interpretations of Islam (and some have been killed by radicals for daring to suggest that), but the religion of Islam as it commands itself to be followed - is pretty clear.

Now let me tell you where this is going:

Across the entire world, over the last 30-50 years, Islam as it is practised, has become more and more and more Qu'aranic, whereas it once used to be very liberal in the same way Christianity is today. Muslims simply didn't pay attention to the teachings as much. Now they do thanks to the strongest Weapon of Mass Destruction ever devised by man - religion, and in this case Islam.

Given how rigid Islam is and given the trajectory of the majority of the followers of Islam towards more and more radical and more and more regressive forms of worship and religion - to paraphrase a shitty movie - Houston, we have a problem.

That "peaceful majority" you all like talking about... this is what they used to look like in 1970:

Posted Image

This is what they look like now:

Posted Image

Just how peaceful do you think the latter are, compared to the former given the obvious change to more conservative Islam?