Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
xnatex

Islamist attack Sydney police over offensive youtube video

As far as I am concerned, government should be up to the people. If they want Sharia Law and that's fine with me; it's not my country. United States and many other countries have taken revenge in foreign sovereign nations well beyond what was inflicted on them and often not even on the right people. If Islamic sovereign nations have laws you don't like, that's a matter for them; the greater evil is invading sovereign nations and slaughtering people and having bad foreign policy.

Edited by fajw

If i say islam is a stupid religion are they going to blow up my house hahahahahaha. Why can't these minority muslims be like my muslim neighbours very peaceful and nice people.

My view on these muslims who cause trouble is their born in a shithole country so strapping a bomb across their chest and killing innocent people so they can get their 72 virgins is the highlight of their shitty pathetic lives.

whoops, that shoulda said Saudi Arabia.

Good work Iran, you are champions of human rights for now allowing women to drive as of last year. Now its back to investing all your money into nuclear weapons and suffering under international sanctions for being a bunch of extremists, you may now resume providing weapons to the Syrian regime to launch missile attacks on civilians

Edited by xnatex

Wrong again,

As of 2006 women could get a taxi licence in Iran, they could drive well before that. In Saudi Arabia, women can also drive cars, albeit in the company of a male relative. It's backwards yes, but the image you posted is still ridiculous (but you already knew that).

Also, much of the other stuff you just said could (as usual) be said about America.

What makes Iran a bunch of extremists and do you have proof they are investing in nuclear weapons?

What makes Iran a bunch of extremists and do you have proof they are investing in nuclear weapons?

Only what the international community has seen as uranium enrichment that is too high and imposed the sanctions. I agree with them, ya know, the UN

Prove that uranium enrichment is too high.

What makes Iran a bunch of extremists?

Why can't Iran have nukes when the terrorist state of Israel, a country that has actually attacked America, can have them?

Only what the international community has seen as uranium enrichment that is too high and imposed the sanctions. I agree with them, ya know, the UN

The same tools said the same stuff about Iraq...and we all know how that turned out. :)

(And why SHOULDN'T they have nukes? Countries with nukes are about the only ones the yanks don't bomb and overthrow...for now. )

didnt the UN oppose the invasion of iraq which made america create the coalition of the willing?

didnt the UN oppose the invasion of iraq which made america create the coalition of the willing?

Sounds about right. But too long ago to remember the specifics, it might have been one or two dissenters (France?) that stopped the U.S. (using the U.N. as a proxy) from going in?

Leo will know. :)

Guest xyzzy frobozz

Sounds about right. But too long ago to remember the specifics, it might have been one or two dissenters (France?) that stopped the U.S. (using the U.N. as a proxy) from going in?

Leo will know. :)

There was never a vote in the UN for the invasion. The US built the "Coalition of the Willing" outside of the auspices of the Security Council, knowing full well that China and Russia would veto, and France was likely to.

Therefore, it was politically more palatable for everyone that the war be declared without UN sanction, rather than go to war in direct contravention of a Security Council veto.

Edited by xyzzy frobozz

I wonder how much longer the lefties are gonna sympathise with them while the problem gets worse.

inb4 Hlass blames us for this happening

Actually, this is entirely our fault.

These jackasses are here, making kids, radicalising them - because we let them into this country. Because we don't have the balls to examine people for values lest we be called racist.

Game over. SMH tells them they're fucked in the head.

A left-wing newspaper criticising rampaging Muslims, of any variety, and harshly. It's a tear in the matrix:

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/an-open-lett...0915-25ziq.html

I couldn't agree with you more mate, it's actually quite infuriating and i can't go into detail out of fear of having some sort of rage fuelled fit lol

Cheers

Why post then?

Maybe so his (her?) stance can be heard without the reasoning being taken out of context and being called racist ;)

Why post then?

Maybe so his (her?) stance can be heard without the reasoning being taken out of context and being called racist ;)

Well said matey

Cheers

Exactly - how you get to 40% is an absolute fucking mystery. Where's your source for the 40% migrant figure?

You've provided your source for foreign born people != migrants.

Now your turn

- apologise for cocking up the numbers on Jordan

- apologise for your lack of understanding of what migrants and foreign workers are

- apologise for denying the Middle Eastern femicide

The difference between a pathological liar and someone decent is that they apologise when they've ballsed up. I've done my apology.

Your turn, pathological lying xyzzy frobozz.

Be a man, admit that on the very same numbers we've been discussing, there's a dearth of women in the statistics quite apart from foreign workers and whether or not they stay (yet another unproven assertion from the master of such things, xyzzy frobozz)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you've typed all of that in this thread already, and I'm pretty sure that I've answered it already.

What's wrong Leonid? Got nothing to say? Out of material to argue?

Too embarrassed to let this thread live for too much longer?

You should be.

How you get to 40% is an absolute fucking mystery. Where's your source for the 40% migrant figure?

I'll put it in bold caps underline italics with asterisks either side so you don't miss it for the fourth fucking time:

*****CLICK HERE LEONID!!!!!*****

Actually I was busy. I'm still waiting for you to show where the 40% figure comes from as your link shows foreign born people, not migrants - as has been explained to you already.

One again:

46% of people currently in Jordan are foreign born. Maybe 40%. Whatever.

There is a distinction between migrants and foreign workers.

there are more than 1,200,000 illegal and some 500,000 legal migrant workers in the Kingdom...

When you remove those since they are not actually migrants and won't be, that's about 20% of Jordanians that are legal non-foreign-worker migrants.

We can argue the maths if you really want to?

Guest xyzzy frobozz

... your link shows foreign born people, not migrants

Four weeks away, and the best you can come back with is yet another lie.

Why do you keep lying Leonid?

Or is it that you just can't read?

Immigrants as percentage of state population.

Stop. Fucking. Lying.

So we agree that Jordan has a high number of migrant workers then? Oh good!

We can argue the maths if you really want to?

Nah, I'll let you argue with yourself:

Jordan is 6.5mil (CIA World Factbook) citizens with a foreign worker population of 350K-1.5mil or 5.4%-23.1%.

Edited by xyzzy frobozz

I'm not lying xyzzy. I'm explaining to you the very simple maths.

Jordan does not have 40% migrant population. Here's the final say on the matter, in the Jordan Times: http://jordantimes.com/article/jordan-face...emands----study

It says that the proportion of foreign born in Jordan, is as you say, 46%. These are not all migrants as the article then clearly states by separating the concept of migrant, illegal worker, legal foreign worker and refugees. In the case of the latter, Jordan only has temporary protection for refugees so all the Syrians, Iraqis, Palestinians and Lebanese there who were born outside of Jordan, while they may be counted by nationmaster - they are not counted as migrants by Jordan.

The ILO has strict standards on when a migrant worker becomes classed as a migrant - it's when they work longer than a year, from memory. Jordan allows refugees to work for a maximum of 6 months, as per a 1998 Memorandum of Understanding with UNHCR.

When you subtract these people away from the number of foreign born to get actual numbers of migrants you get 20%.

Foreign born != migrants nor does pointing at easily refutable stats from nationmaster which clearly does not take any of the above data into consideration.

Guest xyzzy frobozz

Stick your maths with the rest of your lies. They're irrevant.

Here are some relevant figures that make a lie of your contention that females are being murdered at such a rate as to cause sex ratio irregularities in your selected countries.

Life expectancy at birth (source: CIA World Fact Book):

UAE - Female - 79.22 years, Male - 76.93 years

Jordan - Female - 81.45 years, Male - 70.51 years (!)

Qatar - Female - 77.53 years, Male - 71.75 years

Kuwait - Female - 78.3 years , Male - 75.44 years

Bahrain - Female - 80.33 years, Male - 73.48 years

Oman - Female - 76.16 years, Male - 73.31 years

Saudi Arabia - Female - 76.16 years, Male 70.64 years

So how the fuck do you explain a higher female life expectancy if women are being murdered at such a rate as to cause noticeable wrinkles in female to male population ratios?

How Leonid?

Stop trying to wriggle out of this corner you've painted yourself into by focusing on irrelevant arguments over migrants vs. foreign workers and face up to the facts. You know, the CIA FACTbook, not your own made up facts. You have been proven conclusively wrong, but you're too much of an intellectual newt to admit that the sex ratios are easily explained by foreign workers.

Don't continue to come in here and insult our intelligence with more of your lying, racist rubbish.

Edited by xyzzy frobozz