xnatex

Islamist attack Sydney police over offensive youtube video

xnatex, Leo...

I understand, your point.. I actually do, I mean, when people of any faith hear Islam, they think of extremists... I don't recall any Buddhists going ape shit anytime recently...

But, as I was saying most aren't like that, most are rational humans who shouldn't be lumped in the crazy crowd,

/snip

Yeah I've been thinking about that lately and I'm not so convinced that 'most' are as innocent as people claim. By and large kids are produced by their parents and then by the society that they live in, also mostly determined by their parents. One or two nutbag clerics CANNOT produce the amount of mindless violent idiots that Islam does. OK the violent mindset is not limited to Islam but it does seem awfully linked to culture and upbringing, violent kids are not born they are made and we've seen a couple of examples of that this week with little kids holding up placards calling for the death of anyone who pretty much says ANYTHING about their long dead prophet. If that's the kind of filth that parents are happy to display in public, what are they teaching the kids at home?

Also if the majority were loving and peaceful then why haven't they reigned in the dickheads already? I can understand if they lived in fuckedupistan where the loonies will shoot you PDQ but here in Australia there is at least some protection from the law against those who choose to act with violence. Where are all the 'peace loving' Muslims clerics, elders and parents to counter the loonies? I have heard one or two who seem quite reasonable so why aren't the trouble makers listening to THEM instead?

So until those points resolve I'm not buying it, AFAICT ALL Muslims wish to invade and destroy all other cultures everywhere, some wish to do it violently others not so, either way tolerance, maturity and social responsibility don't seem to be in the vocabulary. And hey I'm not trying to be a hater here either, people can believe whatever they want if those beliefs aren't hurting anyone else, I'm just trying to call it as I see it.

Why has this thread turned into talking about the cronulla riots? if you wanna derail thread topics please go create your own to discuss an otherwise completely irrelevant topic.. At no time was a the actions in the cronulla riot condoned, The comparison is pointless, it also didnt happen this weekend like the riot we are talking about.

This thread is about an Islamic Mob attacking Sydney Police over a low grade American Youtube video...

Edited by xnatex

Why has this thread turned into talking about the cronulla riots? if you wanna derail thread topics please go create your own to discuss an otherwise completely irrelevant topic..

This thread is about an Islamic Mob attacking Sydney Police over a low grade American Youtube video...

+1

I was wondering how some Muslims react when people protest against them. :) (Nah, I already knew the answer but it was funny anyway, morons. "We live in Australia 'cos it's a free country, now do as I say or I'll do you Jimmy"?)

Edited by Director

Why has this thread turned into talking about the cronulla riots? if you wanna derail thread topics please go create your own to discuss an otherwise completely irrelevant topic.. At no time was a the actions in the cronulla riot condoned, The comparison is pointless, it also didnt happen this weekend like the riot we are talking about.

My point exactly

xyzzy has bogans on the brain, calling you a bogan for making a facebook page, and citing bogans and Cronulla in both threads.

Riots should be condemned, I think we all agree.

islamist extremists should be condemned, I think we all agree.

Bogans should be condemned, yeah I don't know about that one.

There is nothing bogan about standing up against religious sanctioned violence, its called having a secular nation and is the best way to run a government. When we start having our life ruled by ancient fairy tales is when we will lower ourself to the level most middle eastern Islamic countries are in.

There is no Moral high horse to sit on when this is the level of protest that is being held in Sydney and around the world, where are all the moderate Muslims to come take signs like this out of childrens hands?

Posted Image

Try and spot the difference

Both signs incite hate and fear

Both signs represent a form of government ruled by terror

Both signs represent Violence because of Religion

Both signs are 100% UNACCEPTABLE in Australia

xyzzy.. all I can say is that it is clear you are anti Aussie.

Eight years of service in the Australian Army would seem to argue against that childish comment.

I'd take that comment with a grain of salt Betzie, anyone in the Army worth their weight gets sent to all sorts of places in the middle east to live in a hard line Islamic world for around 6 months, its pretty obvious xyzzy wasnt one of those people. There is NO WAY he would make the comments that he does if he actually saw what they are like first hand

Edited by xnatex

Yeah. Let's not muddy the waters by recognising that other types of humans are capable of bad behaviour. Only muslims are bad. Except the ones you have had a photo taken with. They are fine, right?

Yeah. Let's not muddy the waters by recognising that other types of humans are capable of bad behaviour. Only muslims are bad. Except the ones you have had a photo taken with. They are fine, right?

Only Muslims are bad? why are you putting words in my mouth? when did i say any form of bad behaviour is fine? recognising that there are other types of humans that do bad things is like me pointing out the sky is blue, Its a stupid analogy and doesnt justify ANYTHING, you are just arguing for the sake of it.

Someone did something bad? BUT OTHER PPL DID BAD THINGS TOO SO ITS OK THEN

off topic post is off topic

If you want to go on topic, show me a riot in Australia where people called for beheadings due to being offended.

Edited by xnatex

Oh! I get it! "Aussies" rioting is just a bit of irreverence, whereas muslims rioting is an existential threat to the "Aussie" way of life!

“If you want to act like you are extremist criminals, we will treat you like you are extremist criminals.” NSW Police Commissioner

"THE Prime Minister and NSW Premier have condemned yesterday's violent Islamic protest that has horrified the nation, saying it represented 'the unacceptable face of multiculturalism' and was not 'the Australian way'."

I think its funny how the NSW police Commissioner, the NSW Premier and the Prime minister have all condemned the riots, saying its not the Australian way. But Xyzzy disagrees. Its fairly obvious to see where he and Hlass stand

Edited by xnatex

Why? No one got beheaded. No laws for beheading have been imposed. A sign won't hurt you. It's an awful thing to teach your child. But so is "fuck off, we are full".

Plenty of cops and ambos and a damn sight more civilians got harmed at Cronulla. Cronulla was the big one, this was a little one. Why not compare riots to the gold standard?

Then what are you talking about? who condoned the cronulla riot that you feel the need to draw a comparison to prove a point?

Here is a riot you can compare the one in the topic too. Where people got killed over the same thing that they are rioting about in our country

" as a crowd of about 5,000 furious people attacked the embassies of Britain, the US and Germany, setting the last ablaze."

http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/libya...action-to-video

You can have a look at this thread too if you want to compare more riots..

http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php?showtopic=51357

Posted Image

Edited by xnatex

Your point is not that rioting is wrong. It is that Islam is wrong, you have started as such and expressed your "hatred". Others have tried to provide perspective which you seem to think is unfair.

I think its funny how the NSW police Commissioner, the NSW Premier and the Prime minister have all condemned the riots, saying its not the Australian way. But Xyzzy disagrees. Its fairly obvious to see where he and Hlass stand

In a funny way I don't agree with them. I think we have ample evidence from the street bashings every Friday night, from the domestic violence, from the rising assault rate, from the night time no go areas like the Cross, that for many Australians violence is second nature. This I deplore as well as over focusing on particular groups and lesser issues when the problem is widespread. Violence is bad. So is scapegoating and jingoism.

NSW Police Commissioner Ken Moroney called the riots “absolutely totally un-Australian”,saying that “I saw, in my 40 years of police service, some of the most disgraceful behaviour and conduct by adults that I’d ever seen."

Your point is not that rioting is wrong. It is that Islam is wrong, you have started as such and expressed your "hatred". Others have tried to provide perspective which you seem to think is unfair.

My point is religious sanctioned violence has no place in Australia, you CANNOT use religion as an excuse to justify attacking the Australian Men and Women of our police force.

You have once again missed the point of the thread in an attempt to derail it off topic

My point is religious sanctioned violence has no place in Australia, you CANNOT use religion as an excuse to justify attacking the Australian Men and Women of our police force.

You have once again missed the point of the thread in an attempt to derail it off topic

Are you willfully ignorant or what?

Not a single person in this thread is trying to justify any of the rioting, simply trying to provide some perspective which yourself and Betzie seem completely unable to comprehend.

What happened in Sydney was reprehensible everyone agrees with this.

OK, so how many people died because of the cronulla riots and how many people have died because of the offensive youtube video riots?

How many countries around the world was the Cronulla riots held in? how many countries across the world have the Offensive video riots been held in?

How many people participated in the cronulla riots, how many people have participated in the riots we are talking about?

Tell me where perspective fits in here

Edited by xnatex

You cant use any excuse to attack the "Australian Men and Women of our police force" ever. It's against the law.

The title of the thread is loaded with ambiguity

It should read

Muslim protest over youtube video gets out of hand.

There were some scuffles.

Some arrests were made.

This riot is the same riot that is happening in multiple countries across the world. Innocent People are dying over this.

Edited by xnatex

Are you willfully ignorant or what?

Not a single person in this thread is trying to justify any of the rioting, simply trying to provide some perspective which yourself and Betzie seem completely unable to comprehend.

What happened in Sydney was reprehensible everyone agrees with this.

Bullshit..

The perspective you speak of was along the lines of "look at these bogans over there, that's bad as well, stop looking at the muslims tearing the place up because bogans are just as bad"

Weak, lame and misguided drivel.

OK, so how many people died because of the cronulla riots and how many people have died because of the offensive youtube video riots?

Tell me where perspective fits in here

Since the thread is about 'The DANGEROUS MUSLIM EXTREMISTS INVADING OUR SOCIETY' how many people died because of the Sydney riots?

Now I'm not saying I don't think it's a problem because it obviously is, but getting all morally outraged and blaming a whole section of society for it is just about the must stupid thing you can do and makes you look like.... an extremist.

We need a considered approach unless of course you advocate just throwing Muslims out of the country wholesale, or perhaps you would like them all rounded up and put in concentration camps detention centers.

And if you think that's a bad analogy perhaps you should do a little light reading on the attitudes in Germany that lead to the Nazi party. A few striking similarities might occur to you, then again since you are obviously unable to accept that there is a single thing wrong with Australian culture maybe they won't.

I was brought up in a civil country and was tought not to do the atrocious things that we have seen over the weeks. I would never stoop to the level of the Islamic sheep who attacked our Police force for no reason. I hardly look like an extremist

You are failing to recognise that the riot in Sydney is a part of a global riot. Something in the Islamic world needs to change, they need to stop justifying violence because of their religion. This is NOT how we roll in Australia.

"little light reading on the attitudes in Germany that lead to the Nazi party. A few striking similarities might occur to you"

When did the Jew's riot and attack the German police over a youtube video?

Edited by xnatex

Your point is not that rioting is wrong. It is that Islam is wrong

Please list the current religions that are undergoing a holy war and are known for mass violent extremism, I will hate them too.

I still think quite low of Catholicism because of the crusades...

Edited by xnatex

these riots where bad and people who took part should be arrested if they assaulted the police as this is illegal.

Religious tolerance should be taught. But unfortunately will not be to small minority because of their extremist views. Religious and politics are the two things that start wars.

Also the Muslim world shouldnt change,the extremism movement should change (but this isn't going to happen).

All of the big 4 religions teach tolerance of other cultures and faiths. Its stupid people who take it out of context and do stuff like this.

Note, i am not Muslim.