Sign in to follow this  
Foods

Issue 141 Feedback

Going to be honest, I haven't even picked up the mag in about 6 months. Thank God I did though, because this issue would have to be the best issue ever.

Whoever that sexy guy in guyliner and manscara is (twice) on page 95, should give me his number, because I want to get all up in that.

P.S. Is it wrong to think the delightful Katie Williams who did the piece on "Gender and Gaming" is one hot tamale?

'

P.S. Is it wrong to think the delightful Katie Williams who did the piece on "Gender and Gaming" is one hot tamale?

no, it's not wrong. it's the truth.

she knows how to put words together goodly too.

no, it's not wrong. it's the truth.

she knows how to put words together goodly too.

I just liked the irony on thinking someone was attractive while they were talking about male to female stereotypes.

P.S. Thanks who ever fixed my terrible grammar in that thing I wrote.

'

All part of the job, man.

Thank God, someone still thinks I'm a dude.

'

wait, you're a guy?

I'm oh so confused now.

All part of the job, man.

Thank God, someone still thinks I'm a dude.

'

wait, you're a guy?

I'm oh so confused now.

It's easier to not question it and just go with the flow.

To be honest i don't know if anyone is sure of Foods true gender... certainly not Foods.

Edit:

Damn it Foods... you've actually made me want to go and get the latest edition now!

Edited by Xen

Its definitely worth a read, if only for the disk clean up screen shot in InputOutput.

Oh, and to see how God-damn great looking I am.

'

Buy Atomic: Solve once and for all whether Foods is male or female - send in your votes!

Tranny.

Nah... i think of Foods sort of like Mr potato-head with interchangeable lady / man bits.

Buy Atomic: Solve once and for all whether Foods is male or female - send in your votes!

I attempted to solve the riddle, but I had barely got the fly half way down before tentacles popped up and pulled it back up.

I attempted to solve the riddle, but I had barely got the fly half way down before tentacles popped up and pulled it back up.

From what i know of the interwebs, Foods would be very popular in Japan then.

it seems Food is going to big in Asia no matter what.

iether as a lady man or for Pants tenticles.

lady pants tenticles man?

on a serious note, the R4 stale?

or am I pronouncing that wrong?

For the ultimate in quiet computing and understated stale, it’s hard to find anything to quite match.

Edited by meowkitty

Oh I do,I do. let us not thing that of me. I abhor a bold and over the top stale. it does grate on the olfactories.

Bold stale ranks highly on my list of rank things.

Oh I do,I do. let us not thing that of me. I abhor a bold and over the top stale. it does grate on the olfactories.

Edited by zebra

Posted Image

Posted Image

Shit yeah.

The article on Gender and Gaming was complete trash and the Author and Editor should be ashamed. The Internet is rife with bad

behaviour regardless of sex and using a handful of bad examples as the measure of men is both unfair

and reprehensible on the part of people apparently educated. Throwing around buzz words and labels such as

"Rape Culture" to describe Male Gamers was sickening. This article has so many different types of Media Bias

it would be hard to name them all but I am sure the Author and Editor know precisely. "Trolling" is common place in

on-line gaming and all will have experience with it at some point. Targeting this as a Gender Issue is pathetically near sighted.

Due to this disgusting "churnalism" on Gender and Gaming I will no longer be purchasing this magazine or

anything I can tie in with Haymarket. I will be certain to tell all my Friends, Clans, Guilds, and Contacts

on Forums and Email about Atomics take on the Male Gamer and will certainly recommend against it's purchase.

looks like some one has lost repect for the publication.

but seriuously, is that it? you don't like the article so not only are you loggin on here 5 weeks after it went on sale but you are also logging on with the express purpose of telling haymarket you will bad mouth them to all and sundry, with no chance of reply and with out entering into any form of discussion?

it's good that the article has set your pants on fire, it's a shame you just went on a hissy fit and not actualy have an adult discussion.

" will be certain to tell all my Friends, Clans, Guilds, and Contacts on Forums and Email about Atomics take on the Male Gamer and will certainly recommend against it's purchase. "

how about you find a link to the article, let them read it for them selves and post their feed back here.

or are you attacking the author because the article struck a nerve and because you thought is was "churnalism".

I can assure you the article is not addressing all male gamers as part of the problem. I know many male friends who have the read the piece and not in fact felt threatened by it.

If you do, then perhaps it is best you stay away from Atomic, and any other site that has addressed this issue online and in print - we are certainly not alone.

What I'd rather, though, is if you actually engaged with the piece - and me, and its author - and had a dialogue about why the article makes you feel uncomfortable, and about why you feel it's biased; I think I can see what you mean by that claim, but since you're not being specific, it's a hard one to address.

The article on Gender and Gaming was complete trash and the Author and Editor should be ashamed. The Internet is rife with bad

behaviour regardless of sex and using a handful of bad examples as the measure of men is both unfair

and reprehensible on the part of people apparently educated. Throwing around buzz words and labels such as

"Rape Culture" to describe Male Gamers was sickening. This article has so many different types of Media Bias

it would be hard to name them all but I am sure the Author and Editor know precisely. "Trolling" is common place in

on-line gaming and all will have experience with it at some point. Targeting this as a Gender Issue is pathetically near sighted.

Due to this disgusting "churnalism" on Gender and Gaming I will no longer be purchasing this magazine or

anything I can tie in with Haymarket. I will be certain to tell all my Friends, Clans, Guilds, and Contacts

on Forums and Email about Atomics take on the Male Gamer and will certainly recommend against it's purchase.

To summarize?

Posted Image

Because threats from serf lurkers are so authoritive..

Wasnt there a steam group that called for.a boycot of a game, then days after release, 60% were playing said game.

Sure, their viewpoints arnt always my own. But i'm mature enough to look at things from their viewpoint. Helps me learn and grow in to a better person, a better gamer.

and doesnt that make it a better world?