Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
rezasam1

Atomic Mix Wallpaper

Keep these coming...

There is some nice work there, but see if you can add a bit more hardware into it if possible.

They look really nice.

I would have kept them all in the initial post though, so they are all together and not seperated by other peoples posts. That will make them much easier to find.

Edited by smakme7757

Oh wow, you're from Iran! Welcome!

Always good to see new international friends show up on our fine site.

constructive criticism? Try make the rectangle logo blend in more where you've kinda of layered it above the picture; otherwise, very nice.

the animals and little-box-guy are a little out of place here, but cars ovewr-rerving has always been an overclock symbol, so I quite like those.

the animals and little-box-guy are a little out of place here, but cars ovewr-rerving has always been an overclock symbol, so I quite like those.

Echoing this. I'm reminded of those hideous airbrushed wolf t-shirts that you see from time to time. Blech.

The car stuff is good though. They're beautifully geometric, and suit the computery theme just fine.

I'm not a fan of the rounded corners and raised-button effect on the whole image, but that's just a taste thing. <-- don't mind this dribble! :)

But in general, yeah, good stuff dude!

Edited by SquallStrife

I Really like this latest one its now my main wallpaper, I used to do a selection of yours but I like this one the most. Great work on all of them

Not that i'm complaining at all; but... you're from Iran, you dont 'know us', and on an intrernational scale we're small; why are you putting so much effort into this for us?

Much love; but why?

Please stick around, help our forum grow again :)