Sign in to follow this  
kunzie

I've gone and started a Let's Play channel :)

Just something I started for a bit of fun. Check it out. If you have any tips or suggestions, I'll gladly take them :)

I know the audio is a little off. I have a really nice mic, but need a new mic pre, so for the time being I'm using my Astros (wireless) for audio.

Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TangentsLP

I'm currently watching your Borderlands 2 Ep 1, and the first thing that leaps out is the volume of the game is too high compared to your voice. You need to drop the in-game sounds so we can hear you clearly (the game has subtitles anyway).

Yep I figured this might be the case :)

I'm still trying to find a good balance, but you're absolutely right! Thanks :)

I just watched some of one of your latest videos. You should start the video with you already in the game, and ready for action. It comes across like you're trying to buy time as the app gets started. It may also be a good idea to write out some scripts, and have a clear goal as to what you're trying to show the audience.

I totally agree with getting closer to the action at the beginning. I don't think I'm going to script them. The main reason I'm doing this is to practice my improv and get my confidence level up. Perhaps some bullet points to cover would be good for me to write down. I definitely should play more of the games (particularly the iPad stuff) before recording, just so I have a better idea of what is to come. Thanks Cyber :)

Oh joy another (lets play).......

Mm.

But being a fellow atomican, I bet it's not as boring and lame as some others.

Subscribed! :)