Sign in to follow this  
Josho

Any sys admins out there looking for work?

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is the place to put this but i figured i'd give it a shot.

Im looking for a network analyst / sys admin person.

Need someone who's been around for a bit. (pref 4 years experience)

Finance company.

Based in north sydney.

basic needs would be:

Vmware

Microsoft SQL

Active Directory

IIS

Windows (most flavors)

routing switching

SOA deployment and design (yes that means scripting)

Knowledge of SANs and fibre switch setup.

Proxy setup and knowledge

Cloud computing and maintenance experience would be nice

linux (mostly Fedora, centos and redhat)

That'll do for now i guess there's lots more im looking for but i realise that people these days try and go into one field where they can and wont have all those skills.

If your interested i'm happy to PM the seek ad for you to see that it's legit and then i can give you my email to send your resume too.

As im not comfortable about posting the info up here and advertising my place of work :P

cheers

regards

Josho

I've been in a similar position recently, looking for a tech in Perth as I had to get rid of someone last week. Have only found 2 applicants so far worth talking to. Hopefully things are better in Sydney than they are in Perth, our talent pool is fairly dry. Good luck mate :)

These days you need to lead with a figure. I know people looking for that kind of work, but they are seeking $120K+, I'm betting you are batting in the $60K range.

Horses for courses, especially in Nth Syd.

brb checking with HR

edit 2 -

yeah I cant say here unfortunantley. If you PM i can link you the Seek ad. (i dunno why just following policy)

Edited by Josho

I've been in a similar position recently, looking for a tech in Perth as I had to get rid of someone last week. Have only found 2 applicants so far worth talking to. Hopefully things are better in Sydney than they are in Perth, our talent pool is fairly dry. Good luck mate :)

If your company would consider working with a recruiter, I'd suggest giving Transparency IT a call. I know both of the directors from way back and can speak for their work ethic, focus and knowledge, though I haven't used the services of Transparency IT professionally myself.

http://www.transparencyit.com